gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
10-24-2023, 03:04 AM
Since Eligos had disbanded Aerie - because of some big important dream his god supposedly sent him, absolutely ridiculous but whatever, she'd grown up with the Abraxas all being ridiculous about that sort of thing so it was normal for them - Havoc had been wandering the continent getting into trouble (and causing a great deal of it as well) and it had been fun. She'd done a lot of growing up in that time though not a whole lot of maturing. She was definitely her father's child. Speaking of, she needed to work on tracking down all of her many half-siblings, and her littermates one of these days... But for now, it was time to come back to center stage, so to speak, and make herself a much bigger problem for the world. And she knew just the wolf to provide her that sort of opportunity. Grinning widely, she stopped on the edge of a particular border, smelling of a particular homicidal maniac, and threw up her muzzle to call out in a teasing howl for her.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-01-2023, 03:55 AM

She was on the other side of the territory helping Rue dig up some...bulbs. Or roots. Or something like that. Whatever it was that Rue needed for a little experiment she was trying out on an unfortunate soul that had dared to threaten her child. Rue had the aggressor drugged up in a den in the Pits awaiting "trial" so to speak. Medusa was aware and was fine with it. After all, he had threatened her little girl and Insomnia did not yet have a system in place to deal with those who committed crimes against her pack. So, she let them deal with things how they saw fit. She herself had disemboweled and skinned a trespasser several weeks ago who had dared steal from her stores. She sure taught him!

When she heard the call on the other side of the pits, however, she listened for a moment as she continued digging. Whoooo was that!? She hummed to herself as she considered making them wait, but as the howl died down, she immediately jumped up. "Medusa knows who that is!" She exclaimed as she jumped out of the dirt she'd been digging in. She raced away, calling back to Rue that she'd be back later. She hastily made her way across the Pits, swerving and skidding and narrowly avoiding the edges as she danced around the bubbling tar.

"Havoooc!!" She called out as she got closer. "Where the hell has Havoc been!? Medusa missed you, yes she did!" She skid to a stop just in front of her, tail wagging as she waited to hear about her friends adventures!

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Havoc

Insomnia
Fear

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
12-23-2023, 06:54 PM
The older wolf hadn't changed a bit from how Havoc remembered her, and Havoc was quick to bounce the rest of the way up to her and slam her chest into Medusa's in exuberant greeting. "Been off finding whatever trouble I could," she laughed, "but I'm bored now. Petty, whiny wolves living stupid, desperate lives, everywhere. Nothing interesting, nothing meaty. I miss having real drama around. It looks like you've had something better going on here - so I came to see if you'd let me in on it?" She cast Medusa a coy grin, pressing her paws together in a pleading gesture.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-05-2024, 12:08 AM

Oh the woes that were in Havoc's life! Her friend greeted her with a hearty chest bump, and Medusa couldn't help but laugh at Havoc's enthusiastic greeting! It was almost like the pair were cut from the same, weird cloth! She sorely missed her friend, so the moment that Havoc asked her to let her in on what Medusa had going, The Wraith, of course, would not refuse her. After all, it sounded like Havoc hadn't been having a good time out there, and honestly? Relatable. "Mmm...let Medusa think about it," She teased as she faked thinking about it for a moment. "Okay yes! Havoc can come live with Medusa! A lot has happened since she last saw Havoc! A lot a lot!!" She exclaimed as she turned and beckoned her BFF to follow her. Oh there was so much to catch her up on!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Havoc

Insomnia
Fear

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
04-09-2024, 09:10 AM
Havoc put on her most pleading puppy face she could muster (pretty good actually if she did say so herself) as Medusa pretended to hem and haw about whether or not to let her in. Of course Havoc wasn't worried - how could Medusa possibly turn her down, right? It didn't matter how amazing and wonderful her packmates were or were not, they'd never be quite at the level of amazing Havoc brought to the table. Better hunters? Probably. Better fighters? Unlikely, but sure. More tactical thinkers? Absolutely. But she was Havoc which was infinitely better than all that. Finally Medusa ended the suspense, and Havoc grinned at her as she bounced up to follow her. "A lot, huh? Bitch, tell me everything!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey bitch it's me! Tar Pits 03:04 AM, 10-24-2023 02:56 PM, Yesterday