size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
10-24-2023, 11:51 PM
Since the meeting, Enki has been meaning to talk with his brother, Akuma. Yet time still seems to slip by him without the boy noticing and several days have passed by the time he hears about his sibling’s request from the raven that takes care of the pack’s request board. Using this as a catalyst to see him, the pale pink boy trots out to the edges of the Dancefloor of the Gods and lifts his head to summon his sibling.

The boy waits until his horned brother appears and Enki offers him a small, uncertain smile as he says, “I hear you want to learn how to fight. Well, there is a grizzly that has been poking around Insomnia’s borders. Feel like taking it on with me?” Brow lifts in question as he gazes at Akuma, silently wishing to express a thousand things to him but failing with even the simplest form of ‘I missed you’. At least Enki is being to feel those emotions again so, at least, that is something.

"Enki Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Between The Lines Of Fear And Blame Dancefloor of the Gods 11:51 PM, 10-24-2023 12:38 AM, 06-11-2024