An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-25-2023, 03:21 AM
Absinth had been having quite the interesting bunch of interactions lately! So much thrilling, unique experiences… But she was still hungry for more. She had taken to exploring the bordering territories of the Sound, yet still remaining close enough to answer the calls of Aresenn or Sephiran.

The monochromatic fae was trekking through large trees and shrubbery, scenting elk in the wind as she remained on alert- her steps light and disciplined. She thought, for a moment, that she had heard some sort of disturbance in the silence and wild ambiance of the pines… but she endeavored to continue on her explorations. An ear flicked here and there, body prepared from action at any minute… she was looking for a hunt; or something better. Whichever came first really.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Tiros

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2023, 03:40 AM

Tiros no longer understood what sleep even meant anymore. It felt as if every moment he chose to rest was spent on ensuring that Cirrus did not kill any more wolves. He didn’t blame her in the slightest. But, he indeed make a mental note to craft some sort of mechanism to ensure she did not wander off anywhere without him knowing.

Since arriving here, he’d gotten into a fight with a male named Rhazien and lost. A situation which hurt his pride unknown to his twin. Wrestled a crocodile in order to save her. That ended in him scolding her and she a crying heap of tears. If Tiros could rub his temples he surely would. It was indeed time to get their ducks in a row. The first order of business? Stopping his sister from leaving a trail of bodies.

Paws wandered through the various shrubbery and tall trees. Snow crunching beneath him with every step. Occasionally he’d looked at Cirrus. A small smirk claiming his lips so she did not think he was upset or tired. Sleepy? Perhaps. "Shall we find food and rest, My Citrus?"
"Tiros Mireya"

Cirrus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Acacia
10-25-2023, 03:50 AM

"Cirrus Mireya"

Oblivious. That was a good word. Oh-Bliv-E-Usssss. That was a decent enough word to use when speaking of Cirrus. She had no idea that her brother was upset with her. No idea that she'd nearly gotten them killed yet again. No idea about much of anything, really. Such was her blessing and curse. One who knew little didn't have to worry about much, now did they?

The slender woman and her sibling traipsed through the cold landscape. Each time they passed one of the pines, the clouded fae would stick her head inside of the branches, looking for anything interesting. She came away with nothing but pine needles in her fur and sap sticking to her face, but she continued to look anyway. When Tiros spoke to her, using the sweet name that he alone called her, the woman laughed softly and nodded with enthusiasm. She then moved to his side, sliding against him like a satisfied feline before she took off, bounding through the snow with a bounce in her step that was more akin to a frolicking deer than a wolf.

As her brother, Tiros is allowed to enter any thread regardless of tag. He is always nearby.

Cirrus should be considered a very adult character. All trigger warnings apply. You've been warned.

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-26-2023, 03:25 PM
It would seem her prayers- haha yeah fucking right - would be answered. There was indeed a disturbance located off to her right, to which she quickly switched into a stalk. Her coat was rather well suited for the snow, but her face and tail she had to keep low to even attempt to stay hidden. She could only see the woman first, a bouncy thing a touch smaller than her but of much lighter build. Delicate and slender. Absinth pondered for a moment if she would announce herself and go to greet the cheerful creature- before a much larger, muscular male came into view following after the woman. They looked extremely similar, siblingsperhaps. Quite the handsome set of kin. But Absinth was outnumbered now. It could be a rather… unpleasant experience to reveal herself…

But would she be Absinth if she did not seek a thrill or two? The monochromatic fae straightened her posture and abandoned her cover. She took a few loud steps to alert the pair to her presence, teeth slipping out from behind inky lips as she greeted them. “God help me, I’m seeing fucking double.” Absinth grinned in a crooked manner, emerald gaze shifting sharply between the two mismatched strangers. “Siblings? Twins? Cousins? Lovers? I don’t really care, I just wanna know… Up for some trouble?” What kind of trouble, she didn’t know. She was bored, and the best cure for boredom was excitement. She was half hoping one of the fuckers would suggest something, because who wouldn’t want to play with a total stranger?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shut up my moms calling Sparse Pines 03:21 AM, 10-25-2023 03:13 AM, 02-13-2024