gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

10-26-2023, 03:06 PM

Wrecker stretched out their limbs. The red-black-white wolf kept their ears pinned forward and listened to the wind, the rustle through Cedar Falls. Their mouth's filled with the taste of evergreen. This is a living place, a wonderful place, and Wrecker had taken to patrolling the territory; they didn't have to, it wasn't their job, but they wanted to.

This is their way.

Roguish behavior aside, Wrecker understood when they had a good gig-- and they didn't want to ruin it with acting ridiculous.

While they walked, they thought, and Wrecker decided it would be a good sign to make something for a packmate. Perhaps ... a necklace, of sort. They could weave it out of some of the long grasses that grew along the river, perhaps, and adorn it with pretty rocks, or fallen leaves.

Their head lowered, and Wrecker began to snuffle along through grasses, searching for the perfect keystone for the new necklace. Something nice, to go right in the middle. Yes, yes, yes. That would do nicely.

"Speech"

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
10-26-2023, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2023, 08:07 PM by Tanelan. Edited 2 times in total.)
Benson
Benson had spent most of his time adjusting. The meek young wolf had come to with a new little companion. Her name was Payday and the quokka he thankfully been a nice way to communicate with themselves. Surprisingly after laughing about Mika’s attitude Benson had taken to exploring. Under every tree, a shiny rock whatever the apparent yearling could get a hold of. Then he spotted someone. His tail wagged sheepishly, sinking low to the ground as he walked forward. Benson my boy there’s no need to bow your head, you’re an alpha. Payday reminded him. Benson had forgotten! He didn’t know what that quiet meant but it had to be good. Instead his tail wagged further excitedly bouncing over to his new pack mate.

"H-Hello! My names Benson what’s yours?’ his voice squeaked slightly. Despite his appearance Benson acted much like a very young yearling. Hopefully he wouldn’t mess anything up. Payday watched them with a smile. Waving a cute little paw at wrecker. And I’m payday. she whistled. The quokka observing Benson carefully. She rather enjoyed the young alters presence even if he was a bit meek.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Wrecker

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

10-29-2023, 04:28 PM
The roughshod wolf heard her company before she saw it-- he wasn't precisely subtle! Still, Wrecker took time, turned their head, and flicked her ears, tail wagging slightly as Benson approached.

He introduced himself, and he held himself in a way much younger than Wrecker expected-- but then again, it occurred to them that this was probably Beauregard's mate. Or, rather, one of his mates.

Accordingly, a smile dragged itself across their face and they crossed closer to Benson, tail wagging, mannerisms relaxed. "I'm Wrecker, eh! Nice to meet ya, Benson--" and they squinted at Payday before wiggling at the quokka. "And Payday. You named cos you bring good luck, or some'n, Payday?" The wolf bent, snatching grasses in their fangs. Wrecker began to weave the grasses together carefully, using teeth and claws to make the grasses into a longer, stronger, braid of fibers. They waited for Payday or Benson to respond, but held up the braid of grasses, squinting as they took in Payday's look next to the braid. Then they nodded.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-03-2023, 07:05 PM
Benson

Benson smiled at wrecker as they introduced themselves. He couldn’t be happier where he was! Benson nervously shifted on their paws staring at the strange things they were doing with the grasses. When wrecker commented on paydays name he just had to chip in. Interrupting the quokka when she went to open her mouth. "She saved my life with the magic of herbbbs!" they exclaimed puffing out their chest. Then trying to inspect the braids. Their eyes furrowed. "What are you making?" maybe they could help.

Payday chuckled at Benson, even if she had been about to speak. The quokka also watching the wolf work. "My pa gave it to me so I suppose it is good luck, I’m rather curious as to wat yur building too." she whistled as Benson wiggled his haunches looking at the work with a gleeful expression. What sort of adventure would this lead to?

Wrecker

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

11-07-2023, 12:18 AM

Wrecker met Benson with a pleasant enough grin and wrinkle of the snout. He seemed a bit nervous, and they could understand that; after all, the world was a dangerous one, and Wrecker knew that firsthand. So their nervous movement made Wrecker simply dip their head.

While it was true that Wrecker could be unsavory, this was home. So they didn't prank the boy-- instead, they tilted their head curiously as they regarded the companion who had saved his life. "Herbs are no joke, yeah?" Wrecker winked, before they turned attention to the grasses.

"Oh! Eh, I'm makin' a pretty bracelet. You want it, Benson?" It wasn't done, but asking never hurt... and besides, Wrecker thought it was never too early to get in good with the fella who was in a relationship with Beauregard.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

11-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Benson
Benson began to relax a little content with observing the fellow pack mate. Payday let out a soft giggle when Wrecker commented obviously benson wagging his tail as he scooted a little closer. Despite his awkwardness they were enjoying wreckers company perhaps it would make the yearling be more confident in themselves. One could only hope in the end with this one. He lowered his head to sniff at the grasses taking in the scents as they tilted their head to the side. "Are you sure? I… I can help!" he exclaimed excitedly jumping up.

What he wanted the most was to be helpful and alright then if Payday encouraged him then Benson felt like he could do it. Payday patted the young wolf on his rump before she turned probably to look at some herbs she would keep a loose eye on the two. "I wanna learn if I can, absolutely anything." Benson puffed out their chest proudly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. some people wonder why the sun is not very bright Cedar Falls 03:06 PM, 10-26-2023 02:45 AM, 02-13-2024