gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

10-28-2023, 08:00 PM
They drift quietly through the Garden, ears forward and head high. Wrecker has made a bit of a shopping list, because there are a great few things that they want to create.

Close, when the air and wind blows right, Wrecker can smell pack markers. They've been picking their way slowly through Auster, because the Falls are home, but they know their task.

The slick-furred wolf raises up, just enough to grab at a low-hanging tree branch. Wrecker grunts and twists, stripping bark in chunks from the dying branch-- these will make excellent edges for a paw-bracelet.

Nelu

The Hallows
Scholar

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
10-28-2023, 09:35 PM

Nelu was growing quickly, his short round puppy frame stretching into a lanky, awkward youth. He still had a lot of growing to do but he was able to move much farther. Old enough to start accompanying pack hunters he was getting bolder about investigating the lands neighboring the Hallows.

The garden was a place of many healing herbs, not that he really knew too much about healing but it seemed a nice place to spend the afternoon. Samiri had promised to show the youth how to start a fire and he couldn't wait to give it a try so as soon as he was released from his lessons he gathered his flint and striker, placing them in a small square of hide. Using his teeth he folded all four corners in, one at a time, then grabbed the bundle where they all connected.

Packed and ready he trotted out of the castle to the border with the garden. His raven flew above, keeping a watchful eye out while Samiri, the spider monkey, clung to his back. They scouted through the garden when a strange scent caught Nelu's attention. He turned and saw a yearling in the garden, stripping bark from a branch. He set down the bundle he'd been carrying and spoke out, so as not to startle the other when passing by. "Good afternoon! Enjoying the garden?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I say my arms are much too tired The God's Garden 08:00 PM, 10-28-2023 03:43 AM, 02-13-2024