gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
04-01-2014, 02:54 PM

It was strange to be back home after so long. It was hard for him to call this his home now, but he had only been back for a day so he was sure he would settle back in eventually. But, for now, his task was to find his family and make amends. He wasn?t sure that he had the guts to face Imena yet, so the first wolves on his list were his brothers. Cael couldn?t wait to tell them the news about Claire and he hoped that maybe the good news would soften the blow of his disappearance.

He slowly worked his way through the plains, trying to regain his bearings and remember where everything was. So many memories came back, flickering across his brain, most of them of Imena. He was so distracted by his own thoughts that he almost missed Caerul?s familiar scent on the air. His two-toned gaze flickered back and forth, searching for his brother. The scent was fresh so he knew the black and white male was at least nearby. ?Caerul? Caerul, it?s me!? he called out, sniffing the air and hopping that his brother even wanted to see him.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Caerul

Loner

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
04-12-2014, 03:25 AM

He had been out on a hunt. The male concentrated on taking his mind off the things that didn't make sense. Imena had turned to self harming herself since Cael left, and he didn't understand why she chose to turn that way. It irked him, that his brother left without saying a word. He better have a good excuse when he gets back... He thought bitterly as his form crouched down to peer through a bush. He had caught wind of a rabbit, and he was determined to catch it today.

A slight growl would rise in his throat as he quietly crept forward. The rabbit unaware to his presence. Just as he was about to rise towards his prey, a voice would find its way towards him, causing him to turn his head. The moment he looked back, the rabbit had disappeared into the brush. He cursed under his breath...before realizing whose voice it was. "Cael?" His notes were but a whisper on his breath, paws seeking to find the voice nearby. He would soon come upon him, the unmistakable figure of his brother standing before him. "Cael? Is it really you?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
04-15-2014, 10:01 PM

Cael's ears would flick toward his brother as his voice reached him, his body soon following so that he was facing his two-toned sibling. A soft smile touched his muzzle and he nodded. "Yes, it's me. I'm so happy to see you again, Caerul. You're not going to believe what happened." Cael took a step closer to his brother before settling down on his haunches, all too eager to share his news with him, despite the fact that Caerul was probably furious. Cael just hoped his brother would understand after he told him his story.

His expression grew solemn as he thought about what started it all. Caerul, I had a incredibly vivid dream. It felt more like a vision than a dream. I saw Claire being killed. It was like I was there. I smelled her blood, heard her screams..." He shuddered at the memory, giving his head a shake as he moved on. "It jerked me awake and in my half-asleep frenzy I ran out, somehow thinking that if I found her I could save her... It wasn't until I was miles away and exhausted that I realized what I had done. But, there was some part of me that wouldn't let me stop looking for her and I traveled so far, I wasn't even sure where I was any more. I was starving, my paw pads were worn down and bleeding from running, I had gone delirious, thinking I could find her. But, Caerul, I did it. I found Claire! I found her so far away from here with a mate and pups, a beautiful family all her own and she was happy. I couldn't believe it at first, I thought it was all something from my imagination, but she fed me and made me stay with her till I was well again. As soon as I was back to normal we parted ways and I retraced my steps back here again." He paused, letting it all sink in, a grin on his face as he said, "Claire's alive and not just alive but happy."

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Caerul

Loner

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
05-27-2014, 04:08 AM

Luna's stars it really was him. Caerul gazed quietly at his brother as he spoke, watching as he took a seat. Though Caerul had been upset at his brothers disappearance, he could not bring himself to be angry. He too would take a seat and listen. Many things would go through his mind...he could hardly believe his ears. Was it really true? Claire was alive? And not just that, but happy with a family? He wondered what they looked like, wondered if she would ever return to visit and bring the children along to meet them. He would remain motionless until his brother finished. And when he did, he would remain quiet some time before speaking.

"Well...I can't say that I'm angry with you, brother. I'm actually...glad, you can say. My mind is put at ease, I had been worrying about Claire for so long, and you found her safe and sound. And not only that, but happy! We're uncles, Cael. And I hope that someday we can meet them." His tail would wag slightly then, wondering what his brother had been up to. Did he know what Imena was going through? It seemed not even Caerul could ease her mind, and he had tried. His gaze would darken slightly, mouth creasing into a frown. He didn't want to ruin the reunion moment, but Cael had to know...if he didn't already. "Cael, have you seen Imena already?"

Speech
Thought
Others