size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Student
10-30-2023, 04:34 PM
The sky was cloudless and, in spite of that burning orb hanging high up in the heavens, the snow-covered land is absolutely frigid. If Ezekiel had not been hellbent on finding his missing sister, he may have even stopped to enjoy his surroundings but he does not take the time to notice the small clusters of pine trees and bushes or the way the powder glitters in the sunlight because he is on a mission. While Zeke may not care about most things, there is one wolf in this world that he would absolutely and without hesitation lay his life down for; his sister Ely.

White dipped paws leave heavy tracks in his wake as the dark male stalks through the land, nose working constantly in search of his missing half’s scent. When the young man had found out that his sister had been swept away from their home during a dare, Ezekiel had made certain that those responsible had a very nice reminder of him before setting off after her. It had taken him time and a few months of false hopes before he had found the remnants of her scent up here, in these Northern reaches.

His gaze is hard and unforgiving as he scans the area around him, searching for any trace of Ely. Suddenly, the wind shifts and brings to his nostrils the familiar scent of her. Ezekiel freezes, head shooting up as excitement colors his gaze. Could it really be her? After all this time? Tipping his head back, Zeke sings a call for the only wolf in the world more precious than himself.

Ezekiel is considered a mature character. All warnings apply to his threads.

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
11-05-2023, 03:35 PM
Elysia was still sticking around up north. She’d found her family, her cousins and what not. But she was still alone. None of her siblings were here, it almost made her jealous of those in her cousins rag tag band that had someone else. But she didn’t let it show. No, she kept her head high and her mouth loaded her usual.

She was lounging about in her bed, enjoying a patch of sunlight that just barely warmed her frame in the cold air when a call rang through the air. Elysia tensed up in surprise, it couldn’t be could it? There was no way her brother was here too. How did that happen?

She stood quickly, throwing her head back and she returned his call. im here, Ze, Im here, She ran. Fast as she could manage. The cold air making her lungs scream Ashe pushed them, gulping at the cold air as she forced her legs to move faster than they had in a while.

She barely slowed down when his familiar frame came into view. It was no mind trick. Ezekiel was really here, her brother. She let out another call, this one more out of excitement as she charged her brother.

Without even thinking she leap at him, crashing into him at full speed like a damn battering ram. “ZE!”

Ezekiel

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (200)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Student
11-19-2023, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 10:47 PM by Ezekiel. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ezekiel sings a call for her, his sister, his other half and waits with bated breath. How many miles has he traveled to find her, to hold her, and to make certain that she will never be alone again? A hundred? Ten thousand? It matters not to the boy as long as he can lay eyes on her once more. Steam fills the air with each exhale and his ears stand straight up, waiting for her voice to call back, to show him that she really is here. Although they had been born into a large family, Zeke and Ely had always stuck together, licked each other’s wounds after training and curled up tightly around one another when they slept. Naturally, that has made the boy… possessive of his better half and he has trekked out to the middle of bum-fucking-nowhere to make sure she is safe.

After what feels like hours, but really is only a few seconds, Ely’s voice calls back to him, reassuring the dark male that she is near. A wicked, joyful grin splits his maw as he runs toward the sound, closing the distance until he spies her svelte form rushing toward him. Hind end lowers as he skids to a halt, tossing snow every which way as he slows. Her excited call has Ezekiel barking a joyful laugh and he is ready for her as she charges him, effortlessly catching her mid-leap to spins her around all while hugging her. Not letting go, he allows his body collapses backward and comes to rest on his back in the powder, laughing breathless as he simply holds her to his chest.

Tongue flicks out to peeper her face gentle, loving kisses, his chest rumbling as a pleased sound rolls past his lips. Finally, he releases her, allowing her to get up if she wished or to remain there on his chest if she wants. A large paw lifts to trace the curve of her cheek before cupping the side of her face and pulling it toward him. The kiss he offers her is deep and filled with silent longing. Once done, he leans back, resting his head comfortable against the snow as he drinks in every inch of her. Oh gods how he has missed her.

Zeke’s deepening voice finally fills the air as he says, “El. I was so worried about you. When I heard what had happened, I knew I had to find you. I am sorry it took me so long El. But I am here now and never going to leave your side again.” A soft smile is offered to his sister and there is a certain gentleness in it that only Ely ever gets to see. Curiosity lightens his gaze and brows lift as he asks, “What have you been up to since you got here?” Has she made friends, found playthings, or simply been trying to survive? The boy must know.

"Ezekiel Saxe"

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-08-2023, 07:46 PM
Elysia was so happy to have her brother here. To finally not feel alone. She knew she wasn’t alone before he’d arrived. She had found family. But it wasn’t the same as her own direct family. So to have her Ze here. Especially being that it was Ze and she was already super close to him. It made her happy to have that comfort with her. A piece of home other than her bed.

When he spun her around she could help but laugh. She always felt the most free with him. It was the only time she ever acted happy. When he hit the snow and she was pinned to his chest she took a moment to look him over. He seemed healthy and in good shape. That made her grin. “You couldn’t have missed me too much, look at you, in pristine condition” she teased him as he peppered her face in kisses. To onlookers they probably appeared to be a young couple reuniting. Not that she cared about it.

When he finally released her from his hold, she stayed on his chest. Soaking in his familiar warmth. She leaned her face into his paw as it cupped her cheek. She closed her eyes in contentment. She was no fool. She knew what Ze was going to do, so she let him guide her face to his, she let him initiate the kiss. She happily returned. She knew her brother wanted her, he had for some time. And she played into it to keep him where she wanted him, by her side.
It wasn’t that she didn’t love him, she did. But she just wasn’t ready to be claimed.

She Shhed him as he spoke of what had brought her to these lands. “Oh Ze. It’s not your fault. I’m fine! It’s really okay.” She nuzzled him to soothe him. What had happened to her was in no way his fault. And it was perfectly okay with her at this point. It brought her here to more of their family. To a new life. It was practically a Gift.

” I met a few people. Hung out on a island for a bit until I headed north. Where I ran into the group I’m with now…” she paused and sat up a bit.

”I joined our Cousin Sephrian. He is gathering more of our Family to build an Empire here. He reminds me of Mama’s Stories of Neios” she beamed. She couldn’t help but to spill everything to her brother after that.

Ezekiel

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (200)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Student
12-30-2023, 01:22 AM

A laugh booms from Zeke’s maw at her teasing words and his eyes dance with mirth as he jovially says, “I left my self-flagellation whip back home. But, I did spill some blood because I missed you. Not mine but you know… others.” A wink is given to her before he releases his hold, laying there, belly up with his sister cocooned safely on him. Throaty rumbles of pleasure, a purr if you will, roll past his lips as he traces the curve of her face to pulls her in for a kiss.

Ezekiel has always loved Elysia and, out of all their siblings, she was the only one he would willingly risk injury to save. She is tenacious, strong-willed, and the only one who challenged him one more than one level. Ely is smart, beautiful, and the wolf that Zeke would burn down the world to please. But, even though he is totally devoted to her, he will never, ever, force her to love him back. If she ever blocked his advances outright, he would accept that boundary and not press her for more.

However, the way she kisses him back sparks the hope that she does reciprocate those feelings and he is happy be back in her orbit. The apology he offers is genuine and the regret her feels about not finding her sooner burns him like a hot iron against his skin but her soft shushing pulls a weak smile to his lips. At least, they are together now. Her nuzzle is received with affection and he offers her a soft kiss in return.

She then explains what she has been up to, speaking of someone named Sephiran, a cousin of theirs who is going to build an Empire. A grin splits his maw at the mention Neios and he gently asks, “So… would you like stay and help this Empire grow?” Whatever she wishes, he will make it happen and a relatively safe place to sleep at night doesn’t sound so bad. Features become thoughtful as he says, “You will have to introduce me to the group soon. But for now, tell me what happened to bring you here. From the very beginning.”

While he had heard the story from her friends, Zeke wanted to hear her side of the tale and all the events that transpired to bring this moment about. Lovingly, he watches her, duel-toned eyes soft with affection as she speaks. Gods, how he loves her.

"Ezekiel Saxe"

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-30-2023, 05:50 PM
Elysia was in bliss having her brother here. He was the only sibling she was close to. She never had the chance to meet any of her older maternal half siblings, but she knew their names and their father’s name. Her mother never hid any of that information from Ely and her siblings. But in her own litter she felt uniquely isolated, being she didn’t sport nearly as much of the beautiful purple that her dear Ze did. But that didn’t stop her from knowing she was still quite eye-catching in her own way.

”Yes, as Saxe, this is our obligation. We found more of our family. We have to be here. We have to help Seph build his empire “ she beamed at the idea. A home for her and Ezekiel that they helped forage. One that she hoped was everything they could ask for, the way her mom spoke of her own childhood home with her large family. This was their chance at that life. That kind of happiness and glory that befitted their family name.

[b]”Dont you worry you handsome head about what happened to me Ze. It matters little how I got here or why. Just that we are together again and have a chance to make mama proud. As for meeting the others that can be arranged”
she smirked.

Laying her head on his chest she closed her eye and listened to his heart beating rhythmically in his chest. He always brought out the softer side of her. And right now she just wanted to bask in it. To be nowhere but here with him. No tales of their travels. But instead laying in each others arms at peace, what little peace they had.

Ezekiel

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (200)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Student
12-31-2023, 07:16 PM

As he looks lovingly at El, the one wolf who is his whole word, Zeke smiles softly. As she explains about how helping Seph is their obligation as a Saxe, he releases a soft chuckle and lifts a paw to caress her cheek while he says, “You are right, as always. Then we will both help Sephiran build his empire.” A warm smile pulls at his lips as he lifts his head, seeking to capture her lips with his own in a gentle kiss. While Ezekiel, is usually cold and cruel, there is gentleness about him that is only reserved for when he is in the presence of El.

El’s words pull a rumbling laugh from his chest and his forelimbs seek to wrap loosely around her form while he offers her an affectionate nuzzle. Zeke softly says, “Again, you are correct. Oh, El. I was lost without you.” While his tone is mostly light and teasing, there is a hint of the desperation that he had felt while they been separated, lingering in the back. But the world is right now because she is safe and in his arms and he relaxes back against the ground.

Birds trill in the few pine trees that dot the land around them and the snow slowly melts underneath his back. Yet he pays none of them any mind because he has his El once again. A gentle paw slowly rubs circles in her back as he softly rumbles sounds of happiness, duel-toned eyes slowly closing as he allows himself to enjoy this moment of peace and contentment. The gods know how few of them they have been allowed. Zeke’s mind slowly relaxes as he continues to try and lull his sister into a similar state, soft happy sounds escaping his mouth every now and then.

"Ezekiel Saxe"

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
02-16-2024, 03:44 AM

Elysia was content as she laid upon her brother's chest, his heart beating rhythmically beneath her. It was soothing in a way that brought her back to when they were mere children. He had always been her peace. Her sanctuary. And to have him here, now in the midst of unknown lands. It was almost a miracle. That he was able to find her at all was too.

But she didn’t question it, instead she laid their listening to his soft cooing and allowed herself to relax in his embrace. Until she felt her eyes growing heavy. Stifling a yawn so he wouldn’t know just how tired she was she closed her eyes.

What was the harm in taking a nap here? Warm and safe in his arms. If anyone dared to attack them they’d pay for it with their lives anyway. So she gave into it.

Her heart beginning to match pace with his, beating as one, in complete unison. And his heat seeped into her bones, she allowed herself to drift into sleep. Small, gentle snores escaping her as she had some of the best sleep she’d gotten in months.

-Exit Ely Via Sleep-

"Ely & Ezekiel"