Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Lurid Amarix

With their direction decided, Lurid made her way south from the S.S. Antiox, sadly leaving behind her beloved metal beast. Over the course of their trip, Lurid had taken the time to hunt out her brothers and sisters, making her way slowly through the lands with Requiem in tow. The climate changed, morphing from snowy and wet to dry but cold. Not as cold as her old home used to be, nor as cold as the north, suddenly Lurid was homesick. She knew the move south was for her health, but that did not mean she had to like it. Perhaps it would grow on the pale goddess, one never knew. It was well into their journey when Lurid finally noticed their surroundings. While most of the plants were dormant, Lurid could tell this place was a paradise in the spring and summer. A few plants held on, maybe Requiem would be able to find a few that would help her cough. It had yet to loosen its grip on her lungs, which made travel slow.

Turning to her mate, Lurid gave a half-smile, trying to cheer herself up from the loss of her ship. It was for the best. She would keep telling herself that while she looked around. "I think we should take a break for now, we've been traveling..." A cough interrupted her, "...for days." Dual-toned vocals sounded grumpy and hoarse, her throat itching with thirst. Sitting down, Lurid tried to cheer herself up by looking around her, finding the scenery rather charming in its own wintery way.

|| Word count: 261 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
Note: I am bad at starters. Sorry.
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Requiem

Obscura
Vassal

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

11-07-2023, 06:49 PM
W herever Lurid went, her crimson shadow was sure to follow. Requiem stayed by his queen's side every step from the wreckage of the Antiox down south during her hunt for her siblings. It had been less than successful, an outcome the assassin had been afraid would be the case. The Amarixes had scattered to the winds, leaving them alone to themselves to pick up the pieces. Cravens. Requiem hid his inner frustration being an austere mask for Lurid's benefit. It would do neither of them any good to let disappointment weigh down their steps. Southward the pair traveled, and soon the cold snowy tundras of the north gave way to cold, wet temperate lands of the south. Spring was coming, but it was still very much in the thaw of winter's last gasps. Still, the more mild climate would do wonders for Lu's health, of that Requiem was sure, and nursing her back to her full strength was his sole objective now.

A s they wandered into a lush valley with greenery just beginning to peek up through the snow and slush, Lurid looked to him and suggested they take a break. If that cough that broke up her lovely dual vocals was any indicator, Requiem was in full agreement. "We will, but first we need to find you some water and get some medicine in you," he said, scouring their surroundings for the resources he needed. Spotting a small stream just down an embankment, Req nudged Lurid with his hip and motioned for her to follow him. The dire brute led his mate down to the edge of the mellifluous stream, leaving her to get a drink for a moment so he could go find what he needed. With how lush the plant life was here, it didn't take him long to find some young valerian root and fresh watercress, all helpful with coughs and lung conditions.

R equiem returned with the small bundle of fresh herbs and set them down at Lurid's paws. No time to mix them into a decoction for easier consumption, sadly. "Eat these. They'll help with the cough," he instructed her, reaching into his satchel to pull out his last bit of ginseng he'd collected so long ago—an energy boost for his beloved. "Chew this too. It's bitter, but it'll help." A moment of pause to allow her to consume the herbs before he asked, "How are you feeling, my love?"

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Warning: Requiem is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

11-07-2023, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 10:00 PM by Lurid. Edited 1 time in total.)
Lurid Amarix

A few sprigs of early blooming plants rose up from the snow, giving the ground a spotted look that entertained the pale goddess. Holographic white-to-lavender eyes shifted to her mate as he spoke in response to her request for a break. Her dry throat loved the idea of a drink and she searched the area for a stream or creek, her eyes landing on the same stream of water that Requiem had spotted. Nudging her hip, Requiem silently requested that she follow him, moving with him instead. The babbling of the water was music to her ears, and she paused just long enough to watch with a smile as her love went to find the medicines he spoke of. If they were anything like the herbs and concoctions Atropos tried to give her, she would not take them voluntarily. Lurid lowered herself to settle in and drank slowly, that first sip of icy water hitting her throat like a jackhammer, but it felt so good to have something to drink.

When her crimson shadow returned to her, he had a bundle of herbs in his mouth and laid them at her feet. He wished for her to eat them. For a moment, Lurid simply stared at her beloved, wide-eyed with disbelief. "Ad te aliquid." Though she would spit them out if she didn't like the taste of them. Lightly taking the watercress in her mouth, chewing slowly at first, finding the plant to be relatively pleasant. The valerian root was next, finding this one to be earthy but good, she ate the first two with no problem. He pulled an ugly-looking root out of his satchel next and gave it to her. This one Lurid wasn't so sure of, and he warned her of its bitterness, but she bit into it anyway. The root was so bitter, Lurid spat it out and shook her head like a child. "Oh, that's awful! I can't eat that, the other two weren't bad, but this...this is...no." Lurid drank more from the stream to rinse the taste of ginseng from her mouth, muttering softly to herself about bitter roots and potions.

After a while, she began to breathe easier, the valerian root and watercress doing their work on her lungs. She still coughed a little, but it was nowhere near as severe as it had been when they first arrived. The ginseng lay untouched aside from the single bite Lurid had refused to swallow. Requiem asked how she felt, and Lurid gave a sassy smirk at him, "Feeling better, but I am not eating that, my beloved." Pointing at the bitter root at her paws as she spoke, her dual-toned voice once again lilting with her Latin accent in lyrical fashion. Looking into those onyx and silver eyes she so loved, Lurid gave a silent challenge. He couldn't make her take that root, even if he told her the benefits. The foul taste outweighed any possible remedy it could hold. Maybe if there was a way to make it sweeter, she would. Otherwise, he would have to fight her. She would not take that willingly. She was feeling rested enough having drank her fill and the herbs she did eat taking their effect.

|| Word count: 538 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
Note: ---
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Requiem

Obscura
Vassal

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

11-16-2023, 09:17 PM
R equiem was no stranger to Lurid's aversion to taking medication, so he expected a bit of pushback from her when he presented her with the herbs to help rejuvenate her, but when she began to spit and sputter like a temperamental child at the first taste of the ginseng root, the crimson brute just raised a brow and gave her a disparaging look. Sure, ginseng was a bit of an acquired taste, but it wasn't that bad. Requiem remained silent for a while as Lurid remarked on how awful the root was, muttering to herself about the medicines. He knew she was still getting over some trauma with what Atropos did to her during her sickness, but his patience had limits when it came to keeping her alive and healthy. He waited quietly, watching her while she rinsed her mouth out and sassed him about feeling better and using that as her case to refuse the ginseng. Her case would fall on deaf ears though.

L urid held his gaze in a silent challenge, holographic lavender searing into the impassive resilience of his silver and obsidian. She wished to have a battle of wills, did she? Well, Requiem was loathe to back down from a challenge—even one presented to him by his beloved queen. Requiem broke their intense staring contest just long enough to peer down at the mostly intact ginseng root between them, picking the herb up in his paw and turning it around as if studying it. "Lurid, my darling, for you I would do anything. I would bend the heavens and burn the hells if you wished it. I have been your soldier, your confidant, your judicator, your quick solution to dirty problems, I've even been your friend and now your lover. I want to spend all my days with you, supporting you, loving you, fucking your brains out and raising a family together, building your perfect empire with you." Those piercing silver eyes shot up to meet Lurid's once more, smoldering from below his lashes as he peered up into her with an unwavering intensity. "Right now, that means keeping you alive long enough to do all of that, and I won't let any force compel me to fail. That includes your own distaste, my darling."

R equiem handed the ginseng root back over to Lurid, his fixated gaze never wavering from hers. "I am not Atropos. I am your Haihefa. Now eat this gods damn root so I can make sure you won't die the next time I try to make love to you. Or you can resist, and then I'm going to have to hold you down while I force this down your throat." The crimson brute's eyes flashed with mischievous naughtiness as the double entendre in his words, making it known the root wasn't the only thing he was thinking of putting down her throat. But for her to get this spoonful of sugar, she would need to take her medicine first. And Req was prepared to dominate her and pin her down if that's what it took to make her take it.

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Warning: Requiem is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

11-20-2023, 01:07 PM

Peering into those gorgeous abyssal silver eyes, Lurid knew he would not back down from her. Breaking eye contact just long enough to pick up the root in his paw and turn it about, seeming to study the root, Requiem began to speak. Lurid watched him closely, listening intently as he spoke, not liking his tone. When his eyes met the holographic gaze of his queen next, there was a determination in them that Lurid had only seen when they had a particularly difficult wolf in their grasp. The intensity in those eyes set her blood on fire, both with anger and desire, and she let it show on her face. He explained he was determined to keep her alive, no matter what force was against him. Lurid understood his reason, but that did not mean she would take that root without a fight. Handing the ginseng root to her, he left her speechless, though what he said next truly did connect. He was not Atropos, perhaps he was not attempting to use her as some sort of guinea pig claiming it was for the best. The bitterness of the root was still on her tongue despite the water she drank to wash it down.

Requiem's gaze never wavered from her even as he made a threat to shove the root down her throat. Both of the lovers had fire in their eyes, the double entendre was not missed by the pale goddess. She already felt better with the herbs she had already consumed, so she didn't see why he fought so hard for this root to be eaten. They could just do what they both wanted and leave this squabble in the past, but Lurid knew now he had no intention of letting her walk away without eating at least some of the root. Growling softly, Lurid eyed the root in her paw. Looking Requiem right in his eyes, Lurid laid the root down slowly, deliberately. "I would like to see you try that, my love." Desire heated her dual-toned, lilting voice, making it soft. Like a bell ringing for a boxing match. She dared him to make his move, knowing he was only doing his duty did not mean she would make it easy for him. Not all of the time.

"Speech"
Word count: 383 words
Note: Sorry it's so short...

Code by Sea, Art by Bunni

Requiem

Obscura
Vassal

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

11-24-2023, 04:19 PM
ooc: PP permission granted by Bird

I n his beloved's eyes, Requiem saw the same flush of heat and desire that smoldered within his own core for his gorgeous bitch-goddess. Lurid's desire and indignation directed at him was not missed by the keen predator, and the crimson brute could only smirk a little when he saw that lustful look in her beautiful holographic jewels of eyes. That was his gotcha moment. He knew then and there that even if she resisted further, it was not out of stubbornness, but a longing to push his buttons and see him go off on her. And just as the astute brute predicted, Lurid dropped the ginseng root back to the ground and demanded he try to make her eat it.

T heir eyes burned as they pierced into one another's gaze, neither side backing down. An unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. Unfortunately for Lurid, the ginseng Requiem had offered her was to provide her with an instantaneous energy boost. It had been intended to give her that extra zip of vitality and stamina back to her body so they could ravage each other any way they pleased. Since she so stubbornly refused to take it, that just meant she was passing on a freely offered advantage to her from her mate, leaving her in a state to be readily dominated. And from the look in her eye, Lurid needed a good dominating from her lecherous dire brute. No words were said for a moment while Requiem held her gaze, scarcely blinking, sharp silver boring into holographic lavender as he practically salivated over her like an apex predator about to savor a fresh kill. The ginseng root lay on the ground between them, untouched by either side. Requiem did not pick it up again. Instead, he simply cocked his head to the side a few degrees, an almost nefarious smirk on his lips as he replied in velvety smooth tones, "As you wish, my love."

W ithout any warning, Requiem lunged forward, throwing all of his size and weight into Lurid's chest, barreling into her like a linebacker surging forward to slam into her and aiming to take her off her paws. Req knew that Lurid would not make this an easy challenge, nor did he expect her to, so he held nothing back, treating her with all the same consideration he would whether she was still recovering or not. Mercy was not in the assassin's nature, after all. Vicious snarls of imposed dominance ripped through Requiem's throat as he sought to wrap his powerful forelegs around Lurid's midsection just beneath her forelegs to scoop her off balance and topple her to the ground, strong jaws parting and reaching to snap around her throat, not looking to harm her, but to apply pressure and choke her a bit as he attempted to get her down on the ground and pinned in submission beneath him. Knowing how kinky his queen was, it was very likely she'd enjoy the choking anyway in her impassioned state, so all the better for him, he supposed. Lurid fought back, biting and clawing at any part of him she could reach, trying to wrench herself free from his grasp, but a lifetime of swift and violent combat had made Requiem a force to contend with, and he would not relinquish his grapple on her so readily.

I t took a few moments of back and forth scuffling and struggling against one another's might, but eventually Requiem's stamina won out over Lurid's, and despite the medicines beginning to work on her body, he was still stronger and able to wrestle her down to the ground. He threw Lurid's body across the lush grass, swiftly shifting to position his body over top of hers with his paws pressing down on her chest and his jaws wrapped around her slender throat. He growled against her neck, letting her feel the vibrations of his vocal cords ripple over her flesh as his teeth squeezed her windpipe in deadly threat. Stop resisting. He squeezed harder as she thrashed, choking her and pressing his muscled body down over hers, using his weight to hold her in place. A hind leg pressed down between hers, putting some pressure down on her pelvis to keep her squirming hips held still. The close contact brushed some very intimate parts of their anatomy together, sending pleasant shivers running up Requiem's spine and a moan to break between his growls while he fought to subdue his love. Argent steel eyes flashed with a burning lust for her, showing her no mercy, treating her no differently than if she were at peak health or if she were someone he had been tasked to abduct. Hey, she had asked for this by being so defiant.

E ventually, Requiem managed to run out the clock, and all of Lurid's struggling proved to be in vain as all it did was turn the crimson brute on and allow him to get a secure pin down on her. Requiem held Lurid down by the throat, chest, and hips, his claws pressing into her skin and jaws squeezing around her throat. He loved the sounds she made as he choked her, silver eyes that were usually so composed and calculating now wild and manic with the euphoria of battle and desire. Requiem only let go of Lurid's throat when he heard her breathing begin to stutter, allowing her to draw breath for only a moment before he was lifting his head to crush his lips with heated passion to hers, claiming her mouth in an intensely passionate kiss. Those lustful growls continued to rumble in the brute's chest while he tasted her, his tongue wrestling with hers just as their bodies had been doing moments before. His kiss was just as dominant and claiming as he had been, showing Lurid just how badly he wanted her now and always. The ginseng root was long forgotten, kicked aside somewhere in the scuffle. Now the only thing on Requiem's mind was getting to fuck his beautiful goddess absolutely brainless.

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

11-24-2023, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 10:28 PM by Lurid. Edited 1 time in total.)

There were no words spoken for a moment as they stared into each other's gaze as though they were hungry predators who had just found a meal. The pair of monsters didn't move or hardly blink as they sized each other up like dinner trays, the heat between them crackling almost. The intensity at that moment almost seemed to change even the atmosphere around them as they smoldered at one another, clouds rolling in as time ticked on. Lurid stared back at him with a burning hunger in her eyes, desire tangling with determination showing through. Yes, she wanted him to dominate her in every way. Lurid wanted him capable of besting her, he was her Haihefa. When she could not subdue their monstrous followers, if they needed it, then he would have to. She wanted him to take her over, but she wouldn't be eating that root. Finally, Requiem spoke, his voice sounding rich with his own need and velvet smooth in its delivery. 'As you wish, my love.' As if on cue, thunder rolled in the distance, signaling an incoming storm. This was the moment she knew she was in trouble.

There was no warning from Requiem that he was about to attack, no hint in his argent and obsidian gaze, nor a twitch in his body language. He lunged forward seamlessly, his body slamming into hers with the force of a tidal wave. The breath was taken from her weakened lungs and she lost her footing, down she went. She would not let him take her so easily, Lurid having been seasoned in battle before she was a year old, as they both were in Old Mirovis. His snarls were met with melodic, dual-toned growls as her claws sought for purchase on the back of his neck as he wrapped his forelimbs around her midsection, seeking to balance herself and dig in her nails all at once. Her effort was in vain, in a show of strength that fanned the flames of desire higher, Requiem toppled her to the ground. Once again the breath was knocked out of her and she gasped, the sound was cut off by her mate's powerful jaws coming to squeeze her throat. He applied pressure and she found herself choking, she wrapped her front paws around his head, her hind limbs pushing up into his larger frame, and heaved him up the best she could. He wouldn't budge, and her struggles only seemed to help him attain his hold on her. Her air was running out and the distant sound of a train began to buzz in her ears, a soft moaning growl pushed out from between her jaws. Her instincts kicked in and she began to buck beneath him, biting at him wherever she could and clawing at whatever part of his body she could. Still, he held on. Lurid was both hot and bothered and she loved it, every fiber of her being burned but if it was with a desire for Requiem or a need for oxygen, she couldn't tell.

Back and forth they went, snapping and snarling as if they were enemies and not lovers entangled in one another. She lay beneath him, strewn across the grass like a ragdoll, and loving every second of it. He shifted above her, settling his frame over hers with giant paws pressing into her chest and his fangs around her delicate throat. His silent demand was growled into her neck, the vibrating depth of the sound causing a ball of tension to wrap around the coiled desire within her chest. She thrashed beneath him, her body screaming for air as he slowly suffocated her. He pressed himself further against her, his hind leg coming between hers for a perfect pin, bringing their bodies delightfully close to one another. She shivered at the contact, a strangled moan escaping her lips even as she struggled against him. The sounds he made were a symphony to her ears, holographic gaze burning bright into the silver of his the best she could manage. She saw his lust for her, though he showed her no mercy as he held onto her throat. Her eyes began to roll, and a smile showed on the pale goddess's face. She had asked for this, hadn't she?

She still struggled against him, but her attempts at pushing him away seemed feeble at best. Eventually, Lurid went still beneath him, with his fangs at her throat, body pressed sinfully close to hers effectively pinning her beneath him. She relished the way his claws bit into her skin, the heat from his mouth as it wrapped around her throat, and the way their bodies seemed to fit one another like puzzle pieces. She would have purred and moaned, but all that managed to come out were strangled growls and soft whines as he squeezed her airway with powerful jaws. He did not release her at the moment she went still, instead, he held on until her breath fluttered and she was sure she would pass out. When he finally did relinquish his hold on her trachea, Lurid dragged in a ragged breath, "Req-" Whatever she had been about to say was lost the moment he seized her lips with his. Again her eyes rolled, but this time it was from pleasure. His kiss was hot, demanding, dominant, and claiming as he practically crushed their lips together. The intense passion he offered was met by her own burning desire, soft growls of pleasure and smaller submissive whines came unbidden from her deliciously sore throat. Sounds only Requiem had ever made came from the pale goddess, her body pressing against his with her need as he dominated and claimed her once more. She had forgotten the root, hell she forgot where she was even, the only thing that mattered to her now was fucking her mate until he was blind.

Lurid let her tongue wrestle with Requiem's until she was breathless once more. Enjoying the show of passion and wanting more than Requiem could ever know. She gave as she received, meeting every nip and needy tug, rolling her tongue with his as her own need began to spike. Thunder rolled again, rain began to sprinkle down around them as they lay there. Her lungs burned for air, but she rather liked the suffocating, she decided this was where she would like to meet her end. If this was how she went out, she would be perfectly okay with it. Wrapping her forelimbs around his neck, Lurid pulled him in closer to her, pressing into him and wiggling her hips suggestively beneath him. Between the medicines she did take and her Haihefa besting her, Lurid was more than ready to fuck her mate senseless.

Word count: 1, 127 words
"Speech" | 'Hear' | Think

Code by Sea, Art by Bunni

Requiem

Obscura
Vassal

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

12-31-2023, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 11:20 PM by Requiem. Edited 1 time in total.)
D ominating Lurid was an intoxicating experience for the crimson brute. Requiem held his beloved goddess down until her thrashing had stopped and Lurid had submitted to him, her strangled sounds of delight sending lovely little chills racing down his spine. The way she had gasped his name before his mouth claimed hers sparked a hot flash of dominant desire within the brute. Gods, how he loved hearing her sound like that! A massive dark paw slid beneath his mate's arching back, pulling her hips up flush to his to grind his arousal into her belly, letting her feel him and know exactly what was coming next. There would be no denying him, no resisting him at this point—not that it felt like Lurid planned on doing much resisting at all.

A s if the heavens were mimicking their coupling, the heavy clouds overhead let loose a crash of thunder, and down around them a light sprinkling of rain began to fall. Positioned over top of her, Requiem shielded Lu from most of the rain, actually enjoying the cool wetness as it pelted across his back. It was a lovely contrast to the inferno burning up within his core. He devoured Lurid, tongue claiming her maw until his lungs ached for air. His goddess' forelimbs tightened around his neck, pulling his body down into hers until their hips collided, hers giving a suggestive wiggle beneath him, tempting him, teasing him. It was all the invitation Requiem needed. A guttural snarl rumbled deep in the brute's chest, his strong foreleg bracing himself against the ground as the other tugged Lurid's body up to meet his. His hips slid back, dragging his arousal back, positioning himself until he felt Lurid's most intimate parts. There was a moment of pause, teasing her with how close he was, reminding her that he was in control here. He would take her, claim her, fuck her until she was screaming his name to the heavens and declaring herself as his.

T hunder clapped overhead, a bolt of lightning split the sky and illuminated the world. And in that moment, Requiem thrust his hips forward and slid home into Lurid, joining their bodies in a rough, carnal manner. His jaws clenched, fangs bared and teeth gritting together as pleased hisses and growls erupted from the dire brute. His claws dug into Lurid's lower back, refusing to let her go or give her an inch while his hips rolled back and forth, slamming himself into her over and over. Their mating was feral, wild, passionate and primal. It was like the world was crumbling around them in an apocalyptic symphony as they came crashing together. This would not be over quickly, not if Requiem had any say in the matter. But by the gods, would it be an incredible and magnificent experience!

- fade -

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Every sweet has its sour Fern Gulley 10:20 PM, 11-06-2023 04:43 AM, 02-13-2024