Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-26-2014, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 08:28 PM by Natalya.)
Hey everyone!! Soon, Pantheon is going to be having a festival called The Heort?. The details are still being worked out, but here's a tentative schedule of events.

Part one (afternoon, day 1) will take place in neutral territory, likely the Emerald Valley or somewhere similar, and will consist of:

- A welcome meeting and social gathering
--- Presentation of children for organizing arranged marriages and evaluation of potential matches
--- Discussion of pack relationships
- A group hunt

Part two (evening/nighttime, day 2) will take place back in the Avian Estuary and will consist of:

- Phoebe and Conan's wedding
- Celebratory feast

Part three (mid-morning, day 3) will be split between the Sycari Strip and Avian Estuary, and will consist of:

- Meeting of allied leaders
- Farewell meeting and social gathering

Natalya will send her raven, Poe, to notify all of the packs she considers Allied or Neutral (all except Ebony and Yfir right now, for obvious reasons). This will have to be agreed upon OOC, since companions can't be posted without the wolf present. This is why I am putting up this thread :)

Please post here if you are an alpha who agrees to be notified of the festival via raven or you are a rogue who would like to be notified via raven. Also post whether or not your wolf and/or any pack mates will be attending.

Expected packs:
Abaven
Isokan
Imperium
Bev/Reg
Fehu
Solstice(per pm)
Sawtooth(per last thread)
Arcanum(invited, not confirmed)

Expected rogues:
Oberon

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Bass will come with Abaven! When is it taking place?

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-26-2014, 08:17 PM
It will probably be posted some time next week, since this week I'm going to be absent Thursday-Monday.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-27-2014, 12:06 PM
If isokan is still around by then Arian will want to have them participate, she may not have known them well but they were her home for a bit.
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Remy

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Roman would be down to come! & will Invite Bev, or Regium- whatever they're called then xD

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-31-2014, 12:43 PM
since you posted on my plot thread w/ an idea for nat and oberon meeting at the festival i figured i'd post here ~

i'm totally down with having oberon coming, but since they haven't met IC how would that be swung? is Poe willing to invite random loners ? i'd guess not but i'm not sure how else this could work

but i totally want oberon to show up to this he wants to investigate the new cultures of ala!

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Fawn - Yes, Poe would tell a loner. We could say they encountered each other and he spilled his business. All neutral/allied wolves of Ala are invited, packs are just the easiest to find!

-----

The first part will be posted this week!

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Oh I'm slow! >< Is it to late to get in on this? Roman could always tell Drashiel and he could tag along. he's curious about the other packs though not ready to jump head long into alliances yet.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-04-2014, 06:13 PM
You're in!

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Valentine would like in on this!

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Added!