gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
11-10-2023, 01:53 AM

She had returned home several days ago and told Greed all that had happened on her journey North. Granted, the only truly interesting thing that had happened was her run-in with the old Priestess. The old woman probably wouldn't know it, but she had helped to comfort her...and spending a couple of nights at the graves of her parents helped to put her at ease and she had found comfort there. After all of her losses...she was ready to try again. If it didn't work, then she would know she wasn't fit to be a mother. Or perhaps it just wasn't in the cards for her. She wouldn't know until she tried again, however, and while she was deathly afraid, she knew she wouldn't go through the ordeal alone. Greed had suffered with her, and while she didn't wish any more suffering upon him, this would be another journey they'd go through together...

The pair walked to the Shimmering Shore, the twilight sky giving way to complete darkness. It was pleasant out. Still a bit warm in the early days of autumn. The sound of the waves hitting the coast sounded soothing to her ears...it was...calm here...They stopped at the crest of a small sand dune, gazing out at the water. The water was dark, the only color she could see was the white on the waves as they crashed gently against the sand. She leaned into her mate, drawing comfort and warmth from him.

"Speak

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-10-2023, 02:06 AM

He was happy she was back. He had been worried when she insisted she go on her journey alone, though she returned to him safe and sound. She had told him of her journey, and he was happy to hear that she had managed to find some comfort. He supposed it meant she was starting to heal...and when she approached the subject of wanting to try again, he was...hesitant. He didn't want her to go through that heartbreak again, but he knew that in his heart of hearts, he would do anything for her, no questions asked. He only wanted to see her happy. To love her. To give her the world. Besides, he would be retiring soon...maybe having a child around to care for wouldn't be a bad idea. He just hoped that it wouldn't end in broken spirits again...the first time had been incredibly hard. He wasn't sure he could bear the pain again.

Walking beside her, the pair arrived at the beach and he looked down toward the darkened waters. He had been here years ago, but this was Claire's first time here. If he remembered right, the waters turned blue when disturbed...and he could vaguely see a blue tint as the waves hit the shore. She leaned into him, and he turned to gently nuzzle her. "I want to show you something," He murmured shortly before leaving her side and heading to the water. It wasn't particularly cold tonight, but no doubt the water would be chilly and he'd come out shivering. Luckily, home wasn't too far away. They'd be able to make it back to their den in no time at all.

Reaching the water, he waded into the shallows and suddenly the dark waters burst to life! The path behind him glowed and shimmered a brilliant blue, turning the waves and the water around him into a beautiful, ethereal sight. "Come, the water is fine!" He called to her, inviting her to swim with him.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Claire

The Hallows
Knight

Advanced Fighter (75)

Expert Intellectual (150)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
11-10-2023, 05:56 PM

She breathed in his scent. Warm. Comforting. She always enjoyed spending time with him, and she wasn't sure how she was going to live without him when the time came. She felt she wasn't as strong as she should be...as strong as her mother...her mother had been through a lot, and she always managed to pull through every trial and tribulation that came her way. When she opened her eyes, Greed told her that he wanted to show her something. Before she could say a word, he made his way to the water, and she watched as he walked into it. As soon as he did, the water lit up and there was a glowing blue trail behind him. This water glowed? For as long as they lived in Auster, she had no idea! He called to her, inviting her to join him.

With a smile on her face, she went to join him, though she was hesitant at the cool touch of the water at first, she took a deep breath and stepped in. She had her own trail behind her now, and she couldn't help the laughter as she waded around him until she came to a stop on his other side. "It's beautiful here! I never knew the water did this,"

"Speak

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

11-10-2023, 10:01 PM

She came to join him, wading into the water and creating her own trail of light. Gods, she was beautiful. Their paths illuminated her silver coat, and he realized then that she was absolutely breathtaking. Her laughter filled the air, rising over the din of the ocean and he couldn't help the smile and the look of love in his eyes. He lived and breathed for her. And he'd make damn sure that she was happy for as long as he lived. He'd give her the world. She deserved as much. "It is beautiful," He exclaimed, gaze never leaving her. He leaned in, nuzzling her cheek for a few, tender moments before pulling back with a mischievous grin and splashed her. She was caught off guard for a moment, but quickly retaliated and splashed him back. He laughed as he turned and bounded over the waves, loping along the shore with her close behind, their laughter filling the air.

It had been quite a long time since he felt this kind of energy. Since he had laughed and played as if he were a child again...not that he ever really played back then, so this was all new to him. He figured that it would help ease their emotions over the past, and fill their remaining time together with good memories.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Claire

The Hallows
Knight

Advanced Fighter (75)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
11-11-2023, 12:22 AM

She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again and noticed the look in Greed's eyes. Despite their age difference, she was so, so happy that they had a chance to be in each other's lives. He had been there for her since day one, and she was eternally grateful for him. Their union together had been a slow burn, and now they were like a whirlwind together, a formidable force when they needed to be. Though he was older than anyone she knew, he still had plenty of life left to live. Though she had a feeling he was holding on just for her. She leaned into his gentle touch, eyes closing again as she embraced the moment.

But then...when he pulled away, she opened her eyes to find him grinning mischievously at her. "Wh-" Before she could finish, he splashed her! The action had completely caught her off guard, and now she stood there, wet from head to toe. Only for a moment though, before she laughed and splashed him back. He turned and bounded over the waves, running along the shore and she followed close behind.

She couldn't remember the last time she felt so...playful and carefree. She swore it had been months. Years even. But here they were, running around the beach like they were young again. Granted, she was still sort of young, but she had been feeling older for a while since all of the losses that she had. When he turned onto the beach, she reached his side and tackled him, sending both of them into the sand.

"Speak

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

11-11-2023, 12:43 AM

She chased after him, and for the first time in a long time, he felt young and spry again. All the aches and pains he'd been feeling seemed to melt away now that they were having fun. He reached the sand and when he reached a few yards on the soft sand, she reached his side and playfully tackled him to the ground. Could he have easily stood his ground and kept himself from going down? Absolutely. But in this instance, he was fine with going down. He laughed. She laughed. They were having a good time. They were wet from the ocean, the salty air, and the night sky blanketing them. He inhaled a deep breath, as he turned to her. "Claire...have I ever told you just how much I love you? That I'd give you anything and everything?"

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Claire

The Hallows
Knight

Advanced Fighter (75)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
11-11-2023, 12:53 AM

She couldn't deny the fact that she felt whole and content when she was with him. So when the pair went tumbling to the ground and she lay there at his side, she couldn't imagine herself with anyone else. She breathed in the salty air as she looked up at the night sky. When he spoke, she looked at him. She couldn't help the smile that came as she looked into his eyes. Listened to his words. "You have...and I know you will," He had never failed or disappointed her. She knew he loved her. "I love you too, Greed. I always will. I'd give everything for you as well..."

She took a deep, contented sigh before moving closer to him. She nuzzled into his neck, embracing him as they pulled each other close. "I love you...now, and forever." She breathed. Tonight would hopefully be the start of a new beginning. One full of love, and many more memories to come. She hoped with everything in her heart. She was ready.

-fade-

"Speak

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

11-11-2023, 01:02 AM

He didn't want to be anywhere else. Here is where he wanted to be. Right by the side of the woman he truly loved. Whether she knew it or not, she had changed him for the better. No longer was he the grumpy, self-centered, fuck everyone and everything sort of guy anymore. But she had made him a little more tender-hearted. Had shown him that he was capable of truly loving someone and that he was deserving of that same love. Her words caused a flutter in his chest, and in that moment when they touched, he swore that he would do everything in his power to do give her the world that she deserved. "I love you too...now, and forever." He murmured as he embraced her.

-fade-

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Goodnight Moon, and Goodnight You The Shimmering Shore 01:53 AM, 11-10-2023 03:46 AM, 02-13-2024