mirror mirror

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2014, 03:32 PM

ooc;; set after the earthquake I think :) maybe a day or so

She was exhausted, fatigue and weariness evident from lack luster gaze as she studied the sleeping forms of her children. She had held her children hostage for hours, maybe even a full day after the earth had trembled, huddling around them and shaking almost as violently as the earth. She had prayed to the goddess to keep her and her children safe and she had answered. No more then a few bumps and scrapes. But something had changed within her, a little switch being flicked as she had tried to shield all her children with her body rather then just Fia, whispering soothing words to them all unlike before where hushed words were meant for her first borns ears only. She gazed in at her children, most all sleeping soundly but a few shifted and settled. Vi wasn't ready to let them out of her site just yet... "Vivek? My dear come with me..." Forelegs had unfurled, reaching her torso into the den to nuzzle at the miniature version of herself, ushering him awake if he wasn't already. She had come to realize she barely knew her children, barely knew their personalities or their habits aside from her daughters. She wanted to get to know them now and so she would pulled herself back to stand, motioning for her last born son to follow her as she walked a bit further away from the hot springs.

Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2014, 03:31 PM

The earth's violent quaking should have been terrifying for the young boy, but he had wanted to see more of it. Wanted to get closer, wanted to see what it had done to the pack lands and the areas around it. Vivek would be stuck inside with the rest of his siblings though, as it seemed that their mother didn't want them outside where the chaos was happening - and so he would stay put. Drifting in and out of sleep, he would jolt out of his own thoughts when he heard Viridiana speak. The boy would perk instantly, his red gaze peering at the opposing amber one. A moment of nervousness would cause him to pause in following after her, but even at this age he would know better than to show hesitation, striding after Viridiana with as much confidence as a three month old could.
It was once they were away from the others that he would dare to speak up - not wanting to wake his siblings and ruin what seemed to be some time alone with his mother. Fia managed a bit of time with her, being the oldest - first born, he was beginning to realize, was something that was regarded with some purpose - even though out of their siblings the girl was turning out to be the smallest. "Mother, is everything alright?" Idly he wondered whether something had gone wrong during the rumbling the day before.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 09:11 PM

Tiny babe would awake from him slumber, pulling himself up and trailing after her as she moved. It was only a short time before his voice would reach her ears and large ears would tip to catch them. Was everything alright? She stopped in her trek and allowed herself to sink to her haunches then slid her forepaws forward to lay before her son. Aside from her white paws and belly he really was a striking resemblance to her. "Yes and no... The earth shaking unsettled me a bit. Are you alright?" She asked softly, lantern gaze looking him over easily. Though she knew all her children were physically fine as nothing had fallen on them during the quake she wasn't sure how they would take it mentally. She knew that natural disasters affected everyone differently, flooding was her least favorite followed by the volcanic eruption. Though this had not been the worst she no longer felt especially secure on the ground she walked on. Would her children be mentally scarred by this? Would this be curious and ask questions? She wanted to talk to them all about what had happened.

She motioned for him to sit with her, pressing her nose against his shoulder tenderly before licking his forehead. "I feel like I haven't been there for you. I'm sorry for that... Soon I want us all to go somewhere where we can live together and you can be a prince... How does that sound?" She asked softly, flipping her hips over so she would watch her son closely. Fia had liked the idea of being a princess but not the idea of Vi leaving to make it happen. She still had to decide how to approach the subject. She didn't really know about the rest of her children. Had they made friends here? Did they like this place even? Would she be tearing them away from everything they knew if she won them a pack and carted them off to some land they had never even heard of? Before this quake she hadn't really worried about their thoughts of feelings but now... They were her children after all.

Table by Azil