Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-29-2023, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 09:28 PM by Gloom. Edited 1 time in total.)

How was she going to explain this one? As far as anyone else was concerned she'd gone out that day for a walk, familiarize herself with a continent she'd hardly seen and now she was laying in her bed back in Amron's Castle, a dull ache in her right fore-leg where she could see the raw angry flesh of a fresh wound along the outside length of her leg. Nothing life threatening, hell nothing even actively bleeding just... A fresh, sensitive scar from something she couldn't even begin to explain. Which of course was a problem! She hadn't just appeared suddenly in a room she couldn't expect most wolves to approach, she'd just appeared suddenly in a room she shared with Audra! And if the gradually deepening pink sky told her anything she could assume the earthen woman would be returning soon. So what exactly was she supposed to say or do?

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-20-2023, 07:51 AM
Audra had spent the day in the infirmary organizing herbs and supply packs. With Gloom off venturing the grounds and other nearby areas, she had not worried for the other woman's wellbeing. Artorias' ravens often patrolled the skies and would alert her if anything happened. She had even offered her own companions to tag along with Gloom if needed. As the day went by, Audra focused on her work and thought nothing of anything really. Other than perhaps Gloom and anything she could do to surprise the woman soon! Maybe a date? Once the weather was better?

With Gloom on her mind, Audra bid the other healers good evening, tidied up her area, and left. Making her way up to her room that she shared with Gloom, she let out a gasp as she opened the door. Though there wasn't any blood, the wound on Gloom's leg was obvious. Rushing over, Audra forgot about Gloom's nervousness and invaded the woman's space as she gingerly moved to inspect Gloom's injury. "Wha-what happened?" Audra asked, her voice a hushed whisper as she realized what she was doing and stopped, tilting her chin up to look at Gloom.

"Speech"

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Gloom

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
01-02-2024, 02:53 PM

Gloom jumped as Audra pushed her way into the room, and for a moment Gloom started to try tucking her injured leg under her, not wanting to worry Audra but she simply hadn't been prepared, wasn't quick enough. In an instant Audra was on her and she felt her heart jump, one part because it tended to do so when she was close to the earthen woman and one part because things were moving too fast for her, and she was struggling to keep her panic down. She opened and closed her mouth uselessly a few times, trying to answer Audra's question but her voice was caught in her throat where her panic was rising. It was only when Audra pulled back slightly, looking at her that Gloom got herself under control. She shook her head, still needing a moment to swallow down the lump blocking her voice.

"I... I'm not sure." She spoke softly, finding she couldn't meet Audra's gaze... Ashamed. "I was just in the grove and then... I wasn't. I didn't leave as far as I can tell but I ended up... There was an ice structure in the middle of a whirlpool. I Should have turned back... I knew that..."

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This keeps happening! Amron's Castle 09:18 PM, 11-29-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024