size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-30-2023, 12:19 PM

The rain had eventually let up enough for them to make their break. Flurry couldn't help the laugh that pulled from her lungs as she launched herself over the crumbling stones of the wall. When had she last felt light like this? Skidding across muddy ground she pulled to a stop, tossing a grin over her shoulder back towards the woman she'd met only earlier that day. Flurry turned to give her a good look, partially because yeah damn, she was easy on the eyes, and partially to ensure she hadn't left the smaller woman behind. "Y'know I don't think I ever got your name." Now that they'd gotten away from the man that had clearly off put the smaller woman Flurry couldn't help herself, she wasn't exactly the "protective" sort but she'd still felt the need to throw her weight around a little, even if only to ensure they'd kept the peace; the last thing she wanted to assume was any woman couldn't handle herself. Men? Well she tended to assume they couldn't... More fun that way. But just the two of them, the easy flirting from those precious first moments of their meeting was back.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Still got that wet dog smell The Wall 12:19 PM, 11-30-2023 03:34 AM, 02-07-2024