size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
12-04-2023, 08:49 PM
Finally it’s time
Welcome to the adoption thread for Ruby Imp’s children, due January 1st. Getting down to business their sperm donor is Fenix. It’s unlikely he will ever become aware of this litter but considering it’s likely these pups will lose Ruby at one point to a dm or be abandoned that they will be raised away from her. Currently she’s listed as a raiders hollow member but she’s a jumper and goes from land to land trying to avoid being caught having murdered Recluse Klein and kidnapping multiple Klein children.

1. They have the possibility of being raised by Reqouis who is Ruby’s adopted son she stole from Voodoo Klein.
2. If Fenix discovers them he’d definitely try to be dad
3. These children are likely to have trauma given their mother is a emotionally detached based off a serial killer.

I made this litter with the pure intent of having ruby’s design passed down. But they have a lot of potential plot room. Alignment wise should be on the darker side, chaotic evil, neutral evil etc. Ruby while in their lives would raise them in a kill or be killed mentality with a deep rooted fear that everyone, including their family, is the enemy. Unless Fenix discovers them they won’t be on the lighter side of the spectrum.

I’d like to keep the names jewel related, the pup I’m taking is named copper. So things like sapphire, quartz, etc. for names but I will accept others.

Depending on interest I will choose 3 players for these pups! Once they turn a year they’re yours. Activity wise I’m not looking for much just keep me in the loop as usual. If you’re using a pup as plot fodder just let me know and we will work something out.

I believe they get a discount for purple in their designs. I’ve got some premade below but feel free to take your own design and toss it in.

Name:
Appearance: pic or site minimum
Plot idea’s: will they follow in moms footsteps and become a hellion. Or rebel against their blood. Or get sucked into the dark path their lives will lead? Got idea’s let me know.
due date for apps let’s say dec25th

[Image: Ruinex4.png?ex=6580ff1e&is=656e8a1e&hm=8...093777859&]
[Image: Ruinex3.png?ex=6580ff1e&is=656e8a1e&hm=f...e2d0209b8&]
[Image: Ruinex2.png?ex=6580ff1e&is=656e8a1e&hm=4...9be0f9a03&]
[Image: Ruenix1.png?ex=6580ff1e&is=656e8a1e&hm=3...2685d163d&]

Beau-tifullyWritten

"The Floofiest Cat"

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - GoldToys for Tots
12-04-2023, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 06:34 PM by Beau-tifullyWritten. Edited 6 times in total.)

[With the shoulder marking from the first design attached to the back stripe.]

Name: Iridium Imp
Appearance:

• Body:  Iridium is a sleek lad, his frame thin and lanky, almost gaunt despite the male having a healthy appetite. His size will come from his height - a decent thirty-eight inches tall - as he will lack the defined muscle and form of a fighter. Looking at Iridium, one might mistake him for a wraith or other such creature of the shadows. He moves with a quick and loping gait, his eyes in a constant, widened state. Most of his fur is thin and short, save for the unkempt section of his chest and cheeks. Unlike his mother, who cares greatly for her appearance, it will become painfully obvious that Iridium could care less about his own. His ears will be wider than average whereas his tail will be thinner despite being the same length. His overall appearance will seem something not quite wolf-like, and yet, at the same time, undeniably canine.
  • Coat: Iridium’s base coat is a warm gray that makes up most of his head, chest, and the lower half of his body. This color is contrasted by a deep gray-purple that rests along his shoulders, back, hips, and consumes his tail like an elegant coat. These purple hairs shine in the sunlight, making the male appear a bit lighter than he actually is by a trick of the light. It is in such light that he looks more the part of his mother’s child, lacking the brighter and lighter purples of her coat. More of his father’s coloration in an earthy tan trails along his spine to the tip of his tail, breaking out across either shoulder in streaks similar to the markings on his mother’s shoulders. This same earthy tan covers three of his paws, leaving the right rear paw out. Finally, his ears are tipped in white, which also streaks down between his eyes and covers his neck before it gives way to the gray of his chest.
  • Eyes: Iridium's eyes are in a constant widened state and a soft lavender in color.
  • Skin: Iridium's skin is various shades of black in color. While his nose is solid, his paws have different splotchy patches.
  • Scent: Iridium bears an earthy scent mixed strongly with salt.

Personality:

Iridium listens to his mother, for better or worse. She is the life giver, and can just as easily take it away from him, or so he believes. He respects her, but also fears her. Because of how she is with her children, he becomes desensitized to death and cruel acts early. He avoids making her angry, and his early life is to be seen, not heard, at least when it comes to adults. He prefers to slink around in the background, only making appearances when called. He has a bright mind, catching onto things quickly, but unfortunately for the lad his mind is in a constant state of go. It is constantly processing thoughts, whether or not Iridium himself wants to focus on such subjects. His thoughts can be intrusive, even to himself. Iridium finds it hard to rest even when he is worn down and exhausted. He is the sort of wolf who is reactive, responding to the energy of others. He has warped morals and views but, in Iridium’s eyes, he is “normal” and just trying to exist.

Plot ideas: Get discovered by dad, maybe be encouraged on a lighter path as he ages / start to question everything he had known prior. Family drama because of it? -Eyebrow waggle.-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Murder children Adoptions 08:49 PM, 12-04-2023 04:13 AM, 02-07-2024