size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
12-23-2023, 01:57 PM

Well she wasn't exactly happy. But when was Tomie lately. It had seemed like they were all set to go on another raid, ready to give them another chance to prove themselves and then what? Nothing, that's what! The young woman's impression of the black man continued to spiral further and further down. What had her mother seen in his proposal at all? Why had she agreed to submit herself to such a petty, idiotic ass? Tomie loved her mother, loved her to pieces but sometimes she did question her judgment. Jay really seemed to be blossoming though and that at least brought Tomie some peace. Not a lot, but some. Definitely not enough for her to not start feeling a little stir crazy. She didn't go far, literally just a territory over. Still it was almost like night and day, she felt like she could breathe!

"Tomie"

Image by xALTUMSILENTIUMx
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I kinda want her to break my back over her knee The Polar Sound 01:57 PM, 12-23-2023 12:59 PM, 03-08-2024