size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-23-2023, 11:43 PM

He was probably the least loyal member of the pack. No sense of honor or duty or what-have-you really clung to his consciousness. There was no ambition, or drive, to climb up the ranks as far as his brother did — boy did he love his brother! Way to go Ghoul! — but he was decently content with where he was. A mere Memory. Hey, that was a decent gig, and personally, he didn’t really care what became of his place in Insomnia. He’d accepted it long ago as his home, but mainly only where Ghoul and Cricket were concerned. Cricket was an awesome tiny buddy and Ghoul was well..a true brother, through and through.

Today, the cow-spotted man thought to craft yet another one of his taxidermy works. Amidst the chaos of his pelt-smattered den, he slipped out of the curtain made of fox hides to hunt for another poor creature for his project. After some patient searching, he finally snapped the neck of a weasel; a smaller thing, but still large enough to make a decent craft. He began to set to work, as easily as one could be making a meal or performing a task so seamlessly one could do it in their sleep. Slicing the belly, removing the organs (mm! Yummy snack!), hollowing out its form to air dry, and then would come the pelt curing and refining to stretch over a mold crafted from roughly pasted remains of birds’ nests and fluff, stuck together with tree sap he’d found to form a basic structure of a weasel body.

Anybody could walk up and ask about his projects, and he’d be pleased to answer. In his erratic, strange, off-putting Macabre manner, of course. Bloodstained paws and offal-tinted lips galore, Mac licked his chops as he gleefully began stretching the weasel hide, preparing it to be dried.

”Speech” ’Thought’

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. welcome home? home again? Dancefloor of the Gods 11:43 PM, 12-23-2023 09:39 AM, 02-29-2024