gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
12-28-2023, 06:05 PM
Mila wandered through unfamiliar terrain, a sense of displacement gnawing at her. How she had strayed so far from the familiar embrace of home and those she served remained a mystery, lost in the haze of the past few days' travel. The weariness that clung to her was beginning to take its toll, her energy waning with each step.

Uncertainty loomed over her, a fearful companion in this unknown expanse. The need for shelter became paramount, a refuge to rest her fatigued body and decipher her current whereabouts. Fear, a tangible presence, gripped her as she grappled with the unfamiliar and the unknown.

Her senses, attuned to the subtlest of scents, hinted at the presence of others who had traversed this land. Yet, the desolation around her left her with a sinking feeling. Mila's hope clung to the possibility of encountering someone, whether she stumbled upon them or they discovered her first.

Delaeni

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Navigator (220)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 02:44 PM

Delaeni treaded cautiously through the unfamiliar expanse, her senses on high alert. The instructions to stay put echoed in her mind, but her curiosity got the better of her. Maybe she could help look? The vastness of the plain both fascinated and unnerved her. She felt like an intruder in this unknown territory. Amidst the rustling grasses, her keen ears picked up the faint sounds of movement nearby. Her heart fluttered nervously as she paused, her instincts urging her to retreat. Yet, the flicker of a figure in the distance beckoned her curiosity.

Cautiously, she debated internally. Could she risk exposure? Well, maybe the stranger would have insight to where the young Saxe litter ended up. As she edged forward, her paws trembling slightly with each step. But as she came closer, the stranger seemed weary ... maybe disoriented? Like maybe she also felt displaced. Delaeni's breath caught as she approached, her teal eyes wide with a mix of concern and anxiety. "H-Hello," she stammered softly, her voice barely audible above the wind. Her posture remained submissive, tail tucked in a sign of both nervousness and deference. "I-I'm sorry- to bother you, that is. I shouldn't have... b-but do you know anyone by the name Saxe?" Her words came out lightly, but the more she used her voice, the more steady her speech became.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Mila

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
12-31-2023, 03:44 PM
Mila continued her cautious trek through the unfamiliar surroundings, her senses picking up on subtle scents that hinted at the presence of others. The vastness of the unknown terrain both fascinated and unsettled her. As she moved, a figure came into view in the distance. She wasn’t sure if her mind was playing tricks on her, seeing how desperately tired she felt. Despite this, she would perk up and her tiredness seemingly disappearing for now as she realised this figure was now moving towards her. Soon enough, her eyes fell upon the other being as they were now completely in her view. Her nose twitched as she would pick up the new scent of the stranger, another female. Mila would then notice the oddity of her appearance, different from the wolves that she knew and had seen before.

The unknown female seemed hesitant, Mila noticed the mix of concern and anxiety within her teal eyes. “H-Hello,” her voice was barely audible. Her own ears shifted forward on top of her head as the words reached her, she would turn to face her. Her own manner remained composed but reserved. She glances over the other’s body, Mila would pick up on the submissive posture and the nervousness displayed. It was almost similar to how she could be at times. But surprisingly, it was not one of those times for her. This other canine was deemed as no threat to Mila, or someone she should be cowering in front of at the very least. She could sympathise for the strange before her.

“I-I’m sorry—to bother you, that is. I shouldn’t have… b-but do you know anyone by the name Saxe?” As words stumbled out, it revealed a vulnerability that Mila could empathise with. Her eyes would soften slightly as she processed the inquiry. The name Saxe didn't immediately ring a bell, but Mila's attention to detail kicked in, and she pondered the possibilities. “No, I-I don’t know anyone by that name. I’m sorry,” Mila responded calmly, her voice steady as she hoped this would reassure her new company. “I’m… somewhat lost myself.” She hesitated for a moment, her instincts nudging her to remain guarded. "But perhaps we can help each other figure things out. Who is this Saxe? Are they the reason you are here?"

Delaeni

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Navigator (220)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 04:29 PM

Delaeni hesitated, both relieved by the stranger's friendliness and conflicted about what she was allowed to share. The unfamiliar wolf’s calm demeanor helped soothe some of her initial apprehension. She mustered a faint smile, grateful for the stranger's willingness to engage.

"I-I'm not exactly lost," Delaeni began, her voice tentative yet earnest. "I-I'm here because... well, my friend, Azoula, told me to wait while she looks for them- the Saxes, I mean." She hesitated, unsure if revealing this much was acceptable. But the stranger seemed kind, and Delaeni felt compelled to trust her, at least a little. "Saxe is their surname," she continued, probably over explaining something that the stranger could have picked up from context clues. Idiot. "They're... friends, as well." She awkwardly continued. Deliberately omitted the true nature of her relationship with the Saxe empire, thinking that Azoula wouldn't be happy if she shared the truth of that matter. She hated when Azoula got angry.

Her curiosity piqued, Delaeni decided to reciprocate the question. "A-are you missing something? Err- or someone?" she asked tentatively, her teal eyes reflecting a blend of curiosity and concern. She hoped the stranger might offer some clues about herself, providing a sense of reassurance in this uncertain encounter.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Mila

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
12-31-2023, 05:07 PM
Mila would observe the other canine's hesitant behaviour, she would also take note of the visible conflict in her eyes. The stranger's faint smile hinted at relief, and the yearling felt a subtle warmth at the notion of their exchange growing more amicable. As she continued to speak, the girl maintained her composed expression, allowing the other to share at her own pace. "I-I'm not exactly lost." Mila nodded, understanding that there might be more to the situation. The mention of Azoula and the task to find the Saxes added layers to the unfolding story. Her own reserved nature had made her into a good listener, and she gave her other girl the space to reveal what she was comfortable sharing.

"Saxe is their surname." Mila would listen attentively, not pressing for more details. She recognized the awkwardness in the explanation but appreciated the effort to share. "They're... friends, as well." Mila noted the deliberate omission, she would silently respect the choice not to divulge the full extent of her connection. Then the stranger's curiosity turned the conversation, her eyes displaying concern and interest. "A-are you missing something? Err- or someone?" she inquired tentatively. Mila considered the question, a brief flicker of vulnerability crossing her gaze.

"I'm not sure if I'm missing someone, but I find myself in unfamiliar territory," Mila would respond, her words measured. "I've been traveling without a clear destination, and I... guess... uh... I have wandered way too far from my home when I probably shouldn't have gone off like I have. I won't be able to find my way back... I don't think anyway..." Not like those she served would be concerned anyway, or even bother to search for her. But she would keep these words to herself and keep them as a thought. It was not necessary to share that information, despite her probably revealing a little too much already. Mila's response was a mix of openness and restraint, a showcase of her considerate nature. "Maybe we can help each other? If Azoula is out looking for the Saxes, perhaps we could look together too. It might increase the chances of finding your friends. What do you think?" She would propose the idea to the other canine.

The uncertainty of the situation seemed to dissolve slightly, replaced by a subtle understanding between two beings traversing unfamiliar terrain. But a sudden realisation popped up in her mind, her eyes slightly widening at the inner thought. She had neglected to introduce herself. "Oh! My name is Mila, by the way. I'm sorry... I should have mentioned that earlier... Silly me!" She nervously gave a light chuckle. "And you are?" Mila's request for her company's name held a genuine curiosity.

Delaeni

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Navigator (220)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 05:46 PM

Delaeni listened attentively as Mila shared her story, a mix of sympathy and understanding lighting her expression. The vulnerability in the unfamiliar girl's gaze resonated with her, creating a subtle connection between the two. The wild dog could certainly relate to the feeling of being lost, both in the physical sense and the broader scope of life. But as Mila proposed the idea of helping each other, Delaeni's heart warmed with gratitude. The prospect of having a companion in this unknown expanse brought a glimmer of hope to her cautious spirit.

"I think... that might be a good idea," she replied tentatively, the hint of a hopeful smile gracing her features. "I-I mean, Azoula is... well, she's usually the one guiding us. She did tell me to stay put .... but if we both search, maybe we'll find clues." Delaeni's voice held a mixture of uncertainty and anticipation. She couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie building between them, a connection forged in the shared uncertainty of their circumstances. Perhaps that was simply her being naive.

At the prompt of an introduction, Delaeni was quick to comply. "Oh! I'm Delaeni," she answered, her teal gaze meeting Mila's with the hint of a nervous grin. "But you can call me Laney, if you want." She offered her most common nickname. "It's nice to meet you, Mila. And thank you for being willing to help ... Maybe we try and help you remember things about where you came from?" She offered a hopeful smile. She wished she could be as helpful to Mila as Mila was being for her.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Mila

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
12-31-2023, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 06:33 PM by Mila. Edited 1 time in total.)
Mila absorbed the other's words, recognizing the familiar vulnerability in her gaze that echoed her own sense of displacement. The tentative yet hopeful tone in her voice struck a chord within Mila, fostering a sense of kinship amidst the uncertainty that enveloped them. The suggestion of mutual aid resonated with Mila, her considerate temperament prompting her to nod in agreement. "I think... that might be a good idea," she echoed, her voice calm and measured, a subtle reflection of her reserved nature. "If we both search, maybe we'll find clues." Mila's agreement came with a quiet determination, an unspoken commitment to assist despite the uncertainties that lingered.

The unknown canine's willingness to connect further tugged at Mila's empathetic side. The nervous grin and offer of a nickname, "Laney," revealed a hint of her genuine warmth. "It's nice to meet you, Laney," Mila responded softly, a faint but genuine smile gracing her features. "And thank you for being willing to help... Maybe we try and help you remember things about where you came from?" Delaeni's hopeful suggestion was met with a considerate nod from Mila. "I would appreciate that," Mila acknowledged, her expression reflecting gratitude for the offered support. "Though I fear my memory is not great currently." She chuckled lightly, the sound faint yet genuine. Mila's introspective nature had made her ponder the mystery of how she had been able to stray so far from her home, and she found solace in the prospect of someone else aiding her in finding her way back, though little to Delaeni's knowledge, Mila wasn't going to push this idea or give reminders. She had doubts about anything good happening if she went back and she didn't know what would be waiting for her. So instead, she would focus on assisting her new companion to find her friends.

Then Mila considered the practicality of meeting Azoula, Delaeni's friend, before they embark on their joint quest. She would approach the idea with a measured curiosity. "Laney..." Mila began, her tone considerate and reflective, "do you think it might be helpful if we meet with Azoula first? Perhaps she could share more insights or provide any clues about the Saxes' whereabouts. It could also be a chance for me to be introduced, and we might gather more information together where further investigation is needed." Mila's suggestion carried a hint of practicality, a calculated approach rooted in her careful consideration of the situation. She awaited Delaeni's response, her gaze steady and thoughtful.

Delaeni

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Navigator (220)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 07:34 PM

Delaeni's gaze was fixated on Mila, her ears fully attuned to the thoughtful words that flowed from her lips. A sense of gratitude filled her heart as she felt a newfound connection with the person in front of her. The prospect of working together in this unknown expanse felt like a lifeline, a glimmer of hope in the midst of uncertainty.

As Mila proposed the idea of meeting Azoula first, Delaeni considered the suggestion with a contemplative expression. "I think that could be a good idea," she responded, her teal eyes reflecting a mix of agreement and appreciation. "Azoula might have more information about where to start looking for the Saxes. And, well, it would be good for you to meet her too." The wild dog offered a gentle smile, recognizing the practicality in Mila's approach. With the decision made, Delaeni felt a renewed sense of purpose. "Let's head back to where I was waiting, and we can wait for Azoula together," she suggested, her voice gently guiding the next steps of their journey. "Unless, of course, you have a better idea?" There was a reason why Azoula was the decision maker between the two of them ...

The uncertainty of the unknown terrain seemed to lift slightly as they ventured towards the possibility of meeting Azoula and unraveling the mystery of the Saxes' whereabouts together.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Mila

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
12-31-2023, 08:13 PM
Mila met Delaeni's gaze, observing the gratitude that filled her eyes. The yearling couldn't help but feel a sense of purpose in this newfound companionship. As the girl suggested meeting Azoula first, Delaeni considered the idea with a contemplative expression. Mila appreciated the thoughtful response, recognizing the importance of gathering more information about the Saxes' whereabouts. "I think that could be a good idea," Delaeni replied, her teal eyes reflecting agreement and appreciation. "Azoula might have more information about where to start looking for the Saxes. And, well, it would be good for you to meet her too." Mila nodded in agreement, acknowledging the practicality of the decision.

"Let's head back to where I was waiting, and we can wait for Azoula together," Delaeni suggested, her voice gentle and guiding. "Unless, of course, you have a better idea?" She shook her head slightly to this inquiry, then words would emit from her once more. "No, that sounds like a sensible plan," Mila responded, her calm demeanour reflecting readiness for the next steps. With their course of action settled, the two set out on the path back to where Delaeni had been waiting, the anticipation of meeting Azoula and who exactly the Saxes were had weaved a thread of purpose through the unknown expanse that lay ahead. This would also give Mila a chance to rest and hopefully this Azoula makes an appearance soon.

Azoula

The Syndicate
Effendi- Köle

Master Hunter (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-05-2024, 01:16 PM
Traveling into the north, where snow frosted the earth even in the spring season, Azoula was on the hunt for the young Saxe brood. Somewhere in her travels with Delaeni, she had found their scent- faint, and hard to depict who it belonged to- but it was someone from Saffron, nonetheless. That morning, she instructed her pet to sit and wait for her while she investigated her findings. Figuring Laney would obey like the good, wild dog she was. In truth, Azoula wasn’t aware that she had drifted off into the forest, finding another girl along the way. All she knew was that Laney was no longer alone.

Upon her arrival, she smelt the stranger before she saw them- heard her soft, feminine voice, following directly after Laney’s. If it had been a male’s voice, Azoula may have been concerned. But a female? It was almost laughable to think another woman could overpower her. Still, she couldn’t deny the tinge of jealousy that rolled through her body, prickling its way down her spine, which caused the tip of her tail to twitch back and forth as she walked.

Emerging from the treeline, and sauntering towards the girls. The tigress moved with fluid, graceful precision. Volcanic eyes settling on Laney first, flickering with intrigue- and yet, there was a heaviness behind her gaze. One that said, explain yourself. And once she’d peered intently at her… friend, the tigress would turn to the stranger. Eyes rolling across her frame, taking in every detail. She was a tiny little thing, even standing next to Laney- and Azoula was double her size, and twice as beautiful. “Oh, Laney,” She said, moving to encircle the two. Looking the girl up and down, from every angle. “I do hope you aren’t replacing me?” Stopping beside the stranger, and peering down at her. The tigress shifted most of her weight in her hind limbs, preparing to spring up and on top of the stranger, if need be.

”Speech”

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Delaeni

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Navigator (220)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
01-05-2024, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2024, 01:43 PM by Delaeni. Edited 1 time in total.)

As Azoula emerged from the treeline, Delaeni's teal eyes shifted towards the approaching tigress, an unconscious blend of relief and nervous anticipation in her gaze. Though, that being said, she could feel a subtle shift in the atmosphere. "A-Azoula?" The tigress's presence carried a unique blend of power that commanded attention. The volcanic eyes that settled on her first bore a weight, an unspoken demand for an explanation. Delaeni felt the scrutiny, the unspoken inquiry hanging in the air, and a part of her wished she could convey everything she had experienced since Azoula's departure.

Azoula's movements were fluid and graceful as she circled them. The little wild dog could almost feel the judgement being made beneath Azoula's gaze, the weight of it made her want to crumble to the ground. But she managed to stand true. The tigress's words, dripping with a mix of playfulness and threat, resonated between them. Azoula's words hung in the air, and Delaeni felt a surge of anxiety, her instincts urging her to navigate the delicate situation with care. The stranger stood beside her, a symbol of the unknown in Azoula's eyes. Delaeni took a slow breath, steadying herself before responding. "N-No, Azoula, never." she stammered, her teal eyes meeting the tigress's gaze with a hint of desperation. Honestly, the implication of disloyalty cause a different anxious flair. She quickly made the decision to try and explain the situation. "This is Mila. She's lost too. But she was going to help me- err, us- look for the young Saxes." Delaeni's words were almost pleading, her tone seeking to assure Azoula, but more or less seeking assurance herself. With a hard swallow, she continued on. With a shift of her attention to the other canine, she drew her voice to properly introduce the tigress to her new acquaintance. "Mila ... this is Azoula." She announced lightly, not entirely sure if she needed to explain anything further.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Mila

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
01-05-2024, 02:27 PM
She had maintained a close proximity to her newfound companion, her vigilant eyes absorbing the surroundings before returning to Delaeni. It wasn't long before a subtle shift in the other's expressions hinted at something capturing her attention. Mila followed the gaze to a massive feline approaching. While an immediate sense of danger eluded her, a familiar feeling stirred within that made her feel somewhat uneasy. She swiftly registered the situation, her demeanor reflecting a hint of submission under the intense gaze of the approaching feline. The yearling would avoid direct eye contact, so her gaze lowered and her ears slightly tilting back.

As the large feline circled them, Mila grappled with conflicting thoughts, rendering her temporarily voiceless. Despite the mental tumult, she focused on the unfolding interaction, steadying herself. When her name surfaced in conversation, she subtly perked up, shifting attention between Laney and Azoula without making direct eye contact. The internal turmoil momentarily muted her voice, but as Laney reiterated the introduction, Mila managed a soft greeting, "Hello Azoula." Recognizing the opportunity to contribute, she added, "I could assist in your search for the Saxe, as Laney mentioned," mindful not to overstep or say anything amiss.

Azoula

The Syndicate
Effendi- Köle

Master Hunter (270)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Oh, did Azoula love when Laney’s little teal eyes were lit up with worry and concern- but of course, only if Azoula was the one generating such emotions. Eyeing her closely, and drinking in that beautiful mix of emotion she wore so openly on her face. The tigress remained silent and listened to her explanation, before playing into Laney’s desperation. “I would hope not.”  She said, portraying a falsely worrisome tone of voice- one she knew Laney could see through, given the tigress wasn’t actually concerned with being replaced. After all- who else could love the little dog like she could? But alas, she seemed to have picked up a stray- another lost pup, who would need… guidance. Oh, how wonderful would it be, if the traitorous feline showed up at Sephiran’s doorstep with two offerings? Perhaps he would be able to overlook her betrayal to Saffron.

Even though the strange girl provided Azoula with a greeting, not daring to look her directly in the eye- outwardly portraying submissive behavior, fully aware of the threat hovering so close to her. Azoula couldn’t help but prod further. “Lost you say?” Moving forward a few steps and whirling back around. The feline now faced the duo and cocked her head slightly. “Oh, dear little wolf,” A short pause. “It is so sweet of you, to offer yourself to us.” Offer yourself to us. With each second that passed, she was thinking of how to manipulate this girl into accompanying them- to use her as an offering. “But I must know- what were you searching for?” The tip of her tail whirled behind her as she searched MIla’s face for any flicker of emotion, other than the apprehension currently spread across her face. If this girl was looking for her family, and it was a large one with power, well… that would make things complicated for Azoula.

”Speech”

Delaeni

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Navigator (220)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
01-05-2024, 03:36 PM

Delaeni stood there, her body tense with nerves as she remained silent. Her teal eyes darted between the two women before her - Azoula, with a steely gaze and Mila, with a softer one. The weight of the tigress's questions hung in the air like a storm cloud, and Delaeni could feel the tension coiling around them like a snake ready to strike. She was acutely aware of the delicate balance of the situation, torn between her unwavering loyalty to Azoula and the responsibility she felt toward Mila's well-being. The air crackled with unspoken words, and Delaeni struggled to find her voice amidst the brewing conflict.

Azoula's persistent questioning continued to stir a flurry of thoughts in Delaeni's mind. Each word uttered by Mila was carefully weighed and measured for its potential consequences. Tension coiled like a spring within her, hoping that Mila would handle the situation with delicacy and tact. The wild dog knew she could not reveal too much, but at the same time, she couldn't bear to abandon the newfound bond she shared with the lost wolf.

In the hushed stillness, the only sound was the soft rustle of Delaeni's breath as she waited with bated breath for the next turn of events. Every nerve in her body hummed with tension, caught up in the uncertain stillness of the moment.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Mila

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
01-05-2024, 06:17 PM
Mila's heart lightly raced as Azoula's words hung in the air, her gaze flickering nervously between the tigress and Delaeni. The predatory grace of the feline left an uneasy feeling in her stomach, yet she maintained a composed exterior, suppressing the rising tide of apprehension. "Um, well, I wasn't really searching for anything specific," Mila began cautiously, her voice soft but steady. "I wandered too far from home, and I guess I've been trying to find my way back. Laney mentioned that you both might be able to help me, and I thought, you know, maybe I could assist you in return." Her eyes remained lowered, avoiding direct contact with Azoula's penetrating gaze.

The mention of offering herself to them made her uneasy, but she tried not to show it. "I just thought... maybe we could help each other out," Mila added, a note of sincerity in her voice. The uncertainty in the air weighed heavily, and she awaited Azoula's response, hoping that her intentions would be understood and that it was clear she was willing to help if Azoula agreed. If not, she wasn't sure what would happen in this encounter.

Azoula

The Syndicate
Effendi- Köle

Master Hunter (270)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-06-2024, 02:54 PM
Ahh, so the girl was just a lost puppy- having wandered too far from home, and into dangerous territory. Perfect. But something rubbed the feline the wrong way. Azoula couldn’t help but shift her gaze to Delaeni, wondering why the dog offered their assistance to a stranger. Unless she was hoping to connive this girl into becoming a sidi? Which Azoula highly doubted because Delaeni’s mind didn’t operate that way. She was probably just compelled to help her, being the sweet, naive girl she was.

Nonetheless, Azoula would take advantage of this opportunity. The girl was young, seemingly innocent, and immature- the perfect specimen to mold into a sidi for the upcoming Saxe empire. All the tigress had to do now, was keep her engaged. “Well, how could I say no to such a beautiful face?” Volcanic gaze shifted between the two- implying the compliment was meant for both of them. “Assist us in our search and I will keep you fed and protected- and, we will search for your home, along the way.” A blatant lie. Inching closer, and attempting to press her shoulder into Mila’s, Azoula would cock her head slightly, peering down at her out of the corner of her eye. “But be warned, little Mila.” The pupils of her eye morphed from slits to saucers- predatorial in nature, as she fantasized about hunting her down. “If you accept this offer, you cannot change your mind.” In other words, if she tried to flee or vanish into the night, Azoula would hunt her like prey.

She fell silent, waiting for the wolf’s response.

”Speech”

Delaeni

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Navigator (220)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
01-06-2024, 03:03 PM

Delaeni remained quiet, her teal eyes shifting between Azoula and Mila. The tigress's words hung in the air like a heavy mist, and Delaeni felt the weight of the unspoken implications. As Azoula extended her offer to Mila, Delaeni's heart fluttered with a mix of anxiety and uncertainty. The situation had taken an unexpected turn, and she grappled with the internal conflict between her loyalty to Azoula and the genuine concern for the young wolf beside her. But also, the idea of a new friend truly excited her. Hoping that Mila would comply made her feel guilty, but it didn't stop her from trying to will her into acceptance.

The silent tension bore down on her as she continued to listen, her paws planted firmly on the ground. Delaeni desperately wished she could convey the complexities of her emotions, but her hesitation tied her tongue. She exchanged a quick glance with Mila, her teal eyes reflecting a silent plea for hopeful understanding. In the midst of the unspoken anxiousness, Delaeni clung to the hope that whatever decision Mila made, she would have the courage to follow through with it. Making a commitment was scary. But then again, so was being alone.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Mila

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
01-06-2024, 04:17 PM
Mila felt a mixture of relief and a lingering sense of unease as Azoula responded to her offer. The tigress's words were both comforting and unsettling, and the young wolf couldn't help but sense an undercurrent of something more ominous beneath the surface. However, the promise of assistance, protection, and the prospect of finding her way back home were too enticing to pass up. The compliment from Azoula caught Mila off guard, and a soft smile appearing on her features briefly, her gaze flickering between the tigress and Delaeni. The idea of being fed and protected was appealing, especially given the mysterious and potentially dangerous nature of the territory she had wandered into.

As Azoula inched closer and pressed her shoulder into Mila's, the young wolf couldn't ignore the predatory energy emanating from the feline. Despite the warning about not changing her mind, Mila hesitated for a moment, her eyes meeting Delaeni's in a silent exchange. The teal-eyed dog seemed conflicted, but there was a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Taking a deep breath, Mila nodded in acceptance. "Thank you, Azoula. I appreciate your offer, and I'm willing to assist you in your search. I... I trust that you'll keep your word about helping me find my way home," she replied, trying to sound confident despite the lingering doubts. The weight of the decision settled on her shoulders, but Mila was determined to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Azoula

The Syndicate
Effendi- Köle

Master Hunter (270)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-06-2024, 05:27 PM
Azoula’s friendly facade almost cracked when the girl accepted her offer, as the tigress fought the urge to smirk. Now, her fate was sealed. Nodding in agreement and smiling through lying teeth, Azoula sidestepped towards Delaeni, rubbing the length of her body against the dog’s. “Come now- we will find something to eat in this forest.” Was Azoula hungry? Not in the slightest. But, did she need to convince this wolf that she was a woman of her word? Absolutely. And so, the tigress would saunter forward, motioning for them to follow with a subtle flick of her tail. Excitement coiling within her belly, at the mere thought of presenting two bargaining chips to the Saxe clan.

-exit-

”Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024