Master Navigator (305)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
12-28-2023, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2023, 10:54 PM by Zephyrus. Edited 1 time in total.)

The castle had been a sanctuary for Zephyrus since the day he’d hatched within. It was a perfect homes for a bird of his size and grandeur, and Zephyrus’ spot atop the highest tower was still a familiar perch, even after his seasons away.

His keen eyes, sharp as the blade of his sword, were focused intently at the courtyard below. He had a purpose today, one important enough that he would wait as long as necessary to see fulfilled.

Hours passed and the courtyard saw multiple Hallows members traipse through, all of them unaware of the avian watcher above. Zephyrus, with a heart fluttering in playful anticipation, continued to wait.

Finally he caught sight of a familiar gait – Ciaran, oblivious to the impending surprise, trotting right out into the open. Here we go!

Zephyrus wasted no time in unfurling his massive wings, the air whistling quietly under their might. Without hesitation he dove, swooping down until his talons were just inches above Ciaran.

With a powerful beat of his wings he pulled suddenly up, aiming to send a strong tornadic gust of wind into the young wolf, and sending out an eagle-like shriek atop the boy’s head for good measure.

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.

Ciaran

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (242)

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
12-28-2023, 11:51 PM
Kea trotted through the courtyard, having just finished his patrol and was thinking rather fondly of grabbing a bite to eat, and a moment to sharpen his blade. Certainly, his attention wasn’t on the air above him, nor did he anticipate that there would be a threat.

And the sudden whoosh of wing beats hitting the air above him - followed almost immediately by a strong gust of wind - he let out a rather unmanly shriek. Ducking down low as he turned his head up to see what was - oh. He shook a paw at his oldest sibling. “You’ll pay for that!” He yelled at Zeph, but there was laughter in his voice. Even if the winged chicken was mischievous, he had missed him.

"Ciaran Carpathius"

Zephyrus

"Certified Best Bird"

The Hallows
Hallowed

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (305)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

12-29-2023, 05:39 AM

Zephyrus, soaring high from his playful dive, circled back with a triumphant gleam in his eye. "Oh, will I now?" The bird teased, a wide grin spreading across his beak as he observed Kea's mock indignation. He landed gracefully, a few paces away from Kea, his massive wings remaining extended out to each side as he waddled his way right into the yearling's personal bubble - aiming to envelop him in a feathery hug that would sweep him right off his paws. "I'm trembling in my feathers!"

He gave his brother one last tight squeeze before righting him, bringing his vulture-like neck down to nuzzle his beak across the wolf's forehead. "I missed you." He trilled, his tone softening. "Missed you, the castle, our family. There's no sky that can replace the feeling of being home." Extending a wing, Zeph gave Kea a gentle nudge. "Come, tell me about your adventures. I want to hear everything. And perhaps later, you can show me how well you've honed your blade."

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.

Ciaran

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (242)

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
12-29-2023, 06:44 PM
He hadn’t gotten a chance to catch up with Zeph since the winged trouble maker had returned to them - which also meant that Zeph was yet to see his heirloom sword. He felt the weight of Windrunner on his back as he trotted forward, his eyes on the sky as he followed Zeph’s path in the sky.

He picked up his pace when Zeph landed - and his brother waddled towards him. Sweeping him in a giant hug. Kea returned the affection, wrapping a paw carefully around Zeph’s back. “I missed you, too, Seagull” he said, dropping his paw when Zeph dropped his feather. “I need to introduce you to Windrunner… and I want to hear all about your adventures, too. I have one that I’m not entirely sure you’ll believe. It involves lava, caves, and a giant worm…” He said as he started to explain his latest strange adventure.

"Ciaran Carpathius"

Zephyrus

"Certified Best Bird"

The Hallows
Hallowed

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (305)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

01-01-2024, 07:21 PM

Zephyrus listened intently as Kea began to recount his tales, the mention of lava, caves, and a giant worm piquing his interest immensely. His head tilted in curiosity, feathers rustling softly as he settled comfortably beside his brother. "A giant worm?" Zephyrus echoed, confused. "Was it bigger even then me?" impossible.

His brother mentioned an introduction as well, and Zephyr grinned playfully at him. "Is Windrunner your girlfriend?" He teased. "You wolves grow up just so fast."

"Zephyr"

Ciaran

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (242)

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
02-16-2024, 09:36 PM
“Much, much bigger!” He explained, something akin to worry entering his tone as he thought of the size of that beast. He almost would have thought it had been a dream, but he still remembered the heat of the lava. The whole ordeal had been terrifying. But it also had been rewarding. It had felt like he was on a quest, even if he didn’t really know what he achieved.

“No, silly. Windrunner is my sword. Made with Carpathius steel” he said with pride. He tugged on the hilt of his sword with his teeth, so part of the steel blade came free, catching in the sunlight as he did so.

"Ciaran Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Boo! Amron's Castle 10:38 PM, 12-28-2023 10:12 AM, 03-31-2024