An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-05-2024, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2024, 09:18 PM by Sparrow. Edited 1 time in total.)
OOC: Takes place after Sparrow learns who killed Recluse, but before the confrontation.

Sparrow was one step closer to avenging Recluse - probably the only productive thing she had ever done with her life and it might come at the cost of it. She had been released from the pack, and some of them had run off to start a band. Good, the split would make it somewhat harder for someone more upset to target them. Sparrow didn't really have much family left that she knew of, so when she thought about goodbyes she needed to make, she could only think about her kids and Gil, but she was a terrible mother and so she chose Gil.

Coming up to the old beach with what had to be the last of her stash, she called out to the man who she hoped would bury her if she died.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (810)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2024, 09:51 PM
Gilgamesh felt as if he had just said good bye to Sparrow. He appreciated the courtesy his closest friend had given him in saying that good bye. A bitter sweet moment that he would never admit openly had made his heart hurt. Sparrow was the very reason he stood where he did now and without her, he might not have amounted to anything.

When her calls rings out over the bay, Gilgamesh is tending to some debris along the isle. When he stops, he can see her dark form on the other beach. She had returned already? Curious and almost eager to see his friend again, he wastes no time boarding the raft and crossing the watery distance. Leaping onto familiar black sands, he approaches with a smile.

"Tell me it's at least some good news," he says, slightly breathless.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
01-15-2024, 09:25 PM

Sparrow tossed Gil a bottle as soon as his paws hit the ground. He said please tell him it was good news and it was... sorta. "Well, both." Sparrow downed some alcohol, maybe she only had one chance to get drunk, who knew. "Good news: Found the bitch. Bad news: Her name is Ruby Imp." Sparrow eyed Gil as she took another sip. If the pale man was right, they had slept together and all that. Sparrow settled onto her haunches, levelling her eyes with her best friend's. She thought about her next words carefully, then decided to just say it anyway, "So, explain... Am I murdering your girlfriend?" She wasn't asking for permission. She was going to kill Ruby. It would be easier if Gil had no qualms about it, but even if he did, the end result didn't change.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-22-2024, 01:17 PM
The bottle tossed to his paws was welcomed with eager lips. Taking a hearty swig from it, he levels his own gaze with Sparrow as she begins. His brow begins to furrow and his rump slowly rests on the sand beneath him. He takes another deep swig. Why was her name being Ruby Imp a bad thing? Was it supposed to mean anything to him? Her next question has him choking on his alcohol.

”Girlfriend?” He sputters, his gaze narrowing more at Sparrow. “I’ve always been open with you. I had a one night stand with a lass named Valerie. Wasn’t keen on staying in the lands so I let her go, but I haven’t crossed paths with a woman that goes by Ruby Imp,” Gil mulls over this information and cusses under his breath. It was possible that she had been lying so she could see refuge from this impending doom…

“Fuckin’…she was here, Sparrow,” Gil takes another swig and hopes the booze will settle the turbulent bile in his belly. He felt more than shit, lower than scum, absolutely idiotic. He had had Recluse’s murderer right in the arm of his paw and he’d let her go? “Fuck. I-I didn’t know,” he continues to look at Sparrow, still feeling like the biggest idiot in the world. “I hope you kill her good. I don’t need Mod finding out about any of this,” his nose wrinkles and he lets his free paw tense up in the sand.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

02-02-2024, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2024, 11:41 PM by Sparrow. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sparrow would have laughed at the way Gil sputtered over the term girlfriend if it wasn't such a serious accusation in this instance. He said he had a one night stand with a woman named Valerie. Sparrow stares at him, or maybe through him, as she waits for the logic to click into place.

“Fuckin’…she was here, Sparrow," Gil said. There it was. She believed he truly didn't know. He told her to kill the woman good and Sparrow intended to, but he said that he didn't need Mod to find out and Sparrow faltered for a second. "Hmm? Trouble in paradise?" Sparrow asked. She didn't consider herself the standard of morals or anything like that, but being married and having kids probably put a whole new layer on that. "Don't tell your... wife... that you slept with with woman that killed a lover of mine?"

Sparrow wasn't sure how to drop the next part. Gil was sitting, so she supposed now would be the right time, "And- uh- how long ago would you say you guys did it?" Sparrow spoke slowly. "Was she- I don't know- by chance pregnant already?"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 08:31 AM
Gil can feel the way that Sparrow stares straight through him. It wasn't that he didn't want to deal with the mistakes he had made, but dammit, he wasn't ready to lie in this bed. He takes another full swig from his bottle and lets out a grumble. "Trouble? No. Just me being a fucking idiot," Gil replies, his eyes rolling before he brings a paw up to rub at his face. That was no lie. He was an imbecile making imbecile choices.

It's Sparrow's next set of questions, spoken slowly and clearly, that has his eyes widening and ears flattening to his head. "She could've been," he starts, his voice growing tense as he turns to look at Sparrow. "Are you insinuating that I got her pregnant?" There's a growl in his voice as his lips rise up in a sneer. "There hasn't been enough time passed for me to be the dad. She wasn't even in heat when we met, I'm just an idiot," Gil speaks slowly and clearly as well, eyes boring into Sparrow so she understands that this wasn't about to be some episode of Maury.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-01-2024, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2024, 09:56 PM by Sparrow. Edited 2 times in total.)
Gil said no, there was no trouble in paradise, but that he was just an idiot and Sparrow's lips twinged up in what would have been a full belly laugh had she felt herself. "Well, I hired you based on your looks and brawn, not your brain," she attempted a little more flatly than she'd like.

Gil rationalized her next question. Sparrow wasn't offended by his anger. He asked if she was insinuating he got her pregnant and she simply nodded at him. No use hiding it, she had to check. He assured her he was not the father of the pups and Sparrow felt the tension snap off her like a coil wound too tightly. She sunk into the sand, a breathy "Fuck," escaping her lips. "Thank the gods," she murmured half into her bottle, half into the gritty ground. "Then I'll have no regrets killing her and leaving her rotten womb sacks motherless."

That was the last string tied up. Sparrow stayed still for a moment as the waves lapped at the horizon. It was time, then, wasn't it. Sparrow sucked in a breath and finished off her bottle before forcing herself to stand. She'd have to sober up, then head out. "Well... it's been an honor, for what little honor I have," she glued her eyes to Gil's. "If I die out there, throw whatever's left of me in the ocean with Recluse?" It was as good of a last request as any. "Throw in a bottle of booze for me every once in a while? Give some to my kids too if they look like they need it."

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
03-04-2024, 01:14 PM
His emotions are calmed back to absent minded joy as he takes another swig from the bottle. He even lets out a little chuckle and a shake of his head. Yeah, yeah, brawn over brains, that's how he operated and why he had chosen Modesty (her looks too, but that much was obvious). Its those next moments that have him looking to Sparrow with sad eyes. Not that she was going out to intentionally kill someone. No, he didn't care for that, he would make sure he was there actually to witness it. No, the sad part was Sparrow's potential death. Sure, everyone died at some point, but if she allowed that floozy to best her... There weren't any words that Gil would have to say.

Meeting Sparrow's gaze, he doesn't move them. As she speaks, he listens out of respect. Both as his best friend and his past King. As she finishes, he reaches out to clink his bottle against her's. "Of course. I ensure your body lies at the bottom of the sea with Recluse," he wouldn't tell her that not many of her kids had actually stuck around. Really, the only one left was Calico Jack and Sakana, he wasn't sure where the others had ran off to. "The sea will be as drunk as you've ever imagined," Gil smiles now even if it is slightly more sober and a little less sad.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drink with your family, drink with your friends Obsidian Beach 09:11 PM, 01-05-2024 02:08 PM, 03-07-2024