gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-31-2024, 07:40 PM

He nudges Cricket from sleep as gently as he can. A little tug of her ear with his front teeth before he licks across her forehead. "Want to go hunt?" The whispers are whispered in her ear as he smiles softly. Pulling away then, he carefully shifts the sleeping puppies away from her belly and into a warm and well crafted nest to be protected by his caimans and Mac. Not that he really trusts his brother, but that was why the reptiles were there. Surely four of them would be able to wrangle the five squirming potatoes until they returned. "We can do something easy," he murmurs before lowering himself closer to the ground. "I'll even let you ride until we find something," his ruby gaze trains on the girl, waiting for her answer.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Cricket

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Expert Hunter (160)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
03-02-2024, 02:49 AM

Cricket had been dozing, while most of her puppies remained on the smaller side, Muskie was sucking her dry and the giant fluffy potato made a great pillow when she wasn't gorging herself. That being said, that amount of milkbarring required a huge amount of food to maintain and soon the little goblins would be big enough to start on solids. Once they were moving, Cricket probably wouldn't have much time to go hunting with Ghoul, even though it was one of her favourite things to do!

So when he roused her quietly, she certainly wasn't upset, taking him up on his offer she clambered up onto his back, flopping herself across his shoulders like a cape and nibbling at the thin hair where his skull met his neck. "No need, caught what I want to eat..." She teased with a wave of her tail before she took in the hour of the day. "How about... one of those sheep with the big ol horns? I'll be good to give the kids something to chew on when their teeth come in..." Horns, hooves, all would offer her some respite between feedings.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

It's time to raise the curtain

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
03-12-2024, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2024, 09:22 AM by Ghoul. Edited 1 time in total.)

With the familiar weight of Cricket on his back and her nibbling on his fur, Ghoul enjoys the jaunt across the field. Though he wouldn't admit it allowed, hunting with Cricket was also one of his favorite activities. Now with hungry and eager pups to tend with, it was difficult to find time to do so. Lifting his chin to bask in the summer sun, he lets out a chuckle at her words. She always had a way with warming his heart that others weren't able to do.

Cricket's suggestion though has him nodding. "Good idea," he turns back to show her a smile before coming to stop atop a small rolling hill. "Looks like there's an old one in the flock ready for the taking," Ghoul lifts a paw to point at a grizzled sheep with a long beard and even longer horns that seemed to never stop curling. Its slow and uneven gait was a sure sign that the flock of sheep would hang back to ensure it lived to see another day. "I'll get us close to it then you can go in for some damage," the words are barely done leaving his lips before he takes off like a rocket toward the sheep.

Curving in from the side, Ghoul easily cuts the older sheep from the herd and begins snapping at its shoulders and hips. Keeping on the sheep as close as he can, he hopes it'll give Cricket a good opportunity to jump from his shoulders to the sheep's.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Cricket

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Expert Hunter (160)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
03-16-2024, 07:53 PM

As Ghoul took off, Cricket laughed and held on tight. The old sheep couldn't keep up with the rest of its flock and Cricket rose to balance on Ghouls back as he drew closer. Wiggling her shoulders before she launched, she found a soft landing on the wooly back of the sheep, there was so much they could do with this! She launched herself, still laughing gleefully at one of the horns, using her momentum and weight to twist the old rams head. It tripped over its feet and plowed into the dirt, taking Cricket along for the ride but she wouldn't be taken out so easily. Springing back to her feet from her roll through the dirt she charged back towards the sheep, teeth ready to take hold of it's throat.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a hunt thread for a new mom? sure Dancefloor of the Gods 07:40 PM, 01-31-2024 04:13 PM, 06-20-2024