gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
03-27-2014, 04:04 AM
OOC: Set to after Rin becomes a rogue.

He had done it. The boy was no longer Glaciem, though the faint smell of it lingered on his pelt. It had only been a couple days, but he had not made any attempts to linger around the borders. The moment he was released by Sendoa, he had left the Northern lands and never turned back. He knew not where he was going, but he didn't care as long as it was away from the place that had not wanted him. He was free to travel now, and oh the things he could see! He had spent so long roaming within the borders, except for the few trips he took to Cathedral point and the battlefield with Chill, but after that, his adventuring had stopped because of his Father. But now, he could be himself. And yet...he knew not who he was. He didn't know what kinds of things he liked to do, except for the strong fascination with poisons, thanks to the woman Chill who had helped him discover that. He could perhaps learn herb lore...however, he felt he would use it to harm as opposed to heal. Why help the world when all it did was turn its back? he could only wonder. Lost in thought, the boy did not notice his traversing onto pack lands...however, he was sure he would find out soon enough. The midday sun was hotter here, brighter then it was back North. He enjoyed it, the ground did not have any snow, the trees actually had color, and everything felt more vibrant and alive. Perhaps...there were better things out there after all.

He would come to a stop near a small trickling creek, translucent green eyes watching as dragonflies buzzed just over the water before darting off, and the boy sat down, ears pricked and tail wagging slightly as he watched the activity. He had never seen anything like it, and wondered what they were...hell, there was a lot he had never seen before. And suddenly, he was curious about the world he had been deprived of.

"Speech"

A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son by Sleeping With Sirens on Grooveshark
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Cormalin

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Cormalin

Cormalin had returned to the safety of Valhalla after caring for Narsha, the Glaciem female who was the mother of Rincavornon. He?d made sure she had plenty of fish to strengthen her, and left her near water, then headed home. He intended to check upon her to make sure she made it, perhaps bringing some plants to help with her healing. He hadn?t been brought up to be heartless when a wolf was in need. Narsha had not been involved in the war, and by Rincavornon?s age, Cormalin guessed that she had been too pregnant to join the fighting. That worked in her favor there.

The mists of the moor surrounded him, cloaking him in obscurity, and a slightly muffled silence fell about him, his own paws hardly making a sound as he traversed the heather strewn land. This was home. He would never be leaving it again. He intended to die in Valhallan, and despite being a warrior, he wouldn?t mind going peacefully.

A scent, diluted by the misty air, caught his nose. His jowls raised slightly. Glaciem. His movements turned to a slow stalk, sounds completely gone save for the faintest noises as he slipped toward the scent. As he moved the scent slowly gained familiarity. What? He paused. What was Rincavornon doing so far from Glaciem? He continued forward, until he stood behind the much grown pup. ?Rincavornon. What are you doing in Valhallan lands?? Deep baritone voice rumbled, light Irish inflection lending a soft lilt to his words. Mismatched blue and gold watched the boy.

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
05-12-2014, 08:19 PM

The mists curled around him. Translucent green eyes staring at nothing as the dragonflies had darted off long ago. Haunches found the floor, the place he had wandered to unknown to him. It wasn't until a voice came up behind him that he would turn, eyes seeking out the form of a black male. He gazed at him, and he would remember. "Cormalin? I'm sorry for trespassing, I've..never been this far from the North before." His voice had changed since he had grown, less puppylike and more that of a teenager. His coat had taken on it's full colors, markings more noticeable now that his puppy fluff was all gone.

His eyes would carry a saddened look in them, though his voice never shook. Cormalin seemed to have been the only real friend that Rin had, even for a prisoner, Rin had never treated him as such. Then again, Rin had been in his place for no reason other then wanting to follow someone else to learn new things after his pack had been neglecting him. And now, he wasn't sure if he hated his old pack or if he simply didn't care anymore. But he felt blame for them, for the reason he was the way he is now. They didn't care. The only one that probably did was his mother, maybe his two siblings that he made a pact with. But not even they had wanted to follow him out of that hell hole. Should he tell Cormalin that he had left? Or would he blame and accuse him for abandoning his so called 'home'? He wasn't sure if he could tell him, so he would simply glance away. Hiding what was unsaid.

"Speech"

Fight Inside by Red on Grooveshark

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!