gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
02-06-2024, 08:28 AM
Wendigo was making his meandering way through the lands, reacquainting himself with the lands he intended to take by storm. This beach had a lot of pack scents on it, though no solid claim markers yet - likely he'd have come here anyway, once he'd wandered this direction, though - so he moved with arrogant confidence across the black sand beach that glittered so charmingly in the sunlight. On a whim, he flung himself onto a sandy dune that gave him a good view of the beach and flopped onto his belly to stretch out and soak up the warm sun. His cat-like eyes blinked drowsily. He wondered idly what pack was near enough that their scent was gathered so thickly here. Not one he recognized, but then again he hadn't bothered to introduce himself to any packs other than Aerie, and while he was acquainted with the Fireside scent from his father's earlier visits when he was still a member, this was not that either, so there was zero chance he'd have recognized it regardless. Giving in to the impulse, he let escape a wide, jaw-cracking yawn that curled his tongue and practically did the same to his toes.

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-07-2024, 01:29 PM
Who listened to rules anyway? Apparently, as the Raid King and Queen's daughter, she was supposed to be an example of those rules. And while that generally meant she was allowed to cause chaos, going after the little fuck had not been within those parameters. She had just wanted to tease him. Get under his skin and make him squirm. Anyone who thought it was important to say sorry to the pack that attacked them was weak in her eyes. Appeasing the enemy? Foolish.

But of course. Examples were being made. If that antlered red girl was getting kicked for simply huffing and puffing away from the meeting, then that meant she would be booted as well. Her temper rose because of it. The fur along her spine bristling as she stalked along the beach. It didn't help that her first birthday approached. A surge of hormones, emotions, and teenage-hood would do Calliope no good for her already volatile state.

Stomping through the sand wasn't exactly graceful either. Every step sunk her deeper, sliding slightly and causing her to nearly stumble. Frankly, it helped dissipate the pissed off mood she was currently in. Stumbling and sliding around the soft sand really took the effort out of being mad. Letting out a defeated sigh, the girl stopped and looked around. Why did her parents want this shitty beach anyway? Her brow wrinkles until she spies a male not far away yawning as if he had nothing better to do.

Interest piques in her as she makes her way over. "Who do you think you are standing here on my beach?" Calliope commands, her lips trembling slightly with a snarl as she allows her body posture to slip into an aggressive stature.

Calliope F
__________a
_____________l
________________l
__________________e
____________________n

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
02-12-2024, 12:14 PM
Wendigo opened his eyes to slits to watch the young girl stomping and sliding over the dunes like a thundercloud. He could see the immediate change in her spotting him and veering towards him, and he chuckled under his breath. She squared up aggressively. A demand cracked out between them. Wendigo deliberately retained his lazy sprawl. Slowly, he opened his mismatched, strange-pupiled eyes to focus on her. Slowly, his mouth curved with a wicked smile that bared half his teeth. "Oh, your beach?" he said with mock innocence. He made a show of looking around it, then returned his gaze to her with that same sarcastic grin. "I don't see your name on it."

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-13-2024, 05:44 AM
She's too smart for her own good. Even with him still sprawled and the tone of mock innocence in his voice, his sarcastic grin gives it away. Meeting his gaze, she takes a few steps forward. Since he's on the ground, it would give her an advantage. But she wouldn't give in, yet. He's older than her by some, but not enough for her to want to respect him in any way.

Taking another few steps forward until she's a foot or so away, looming over his sprawled form, Calliope lets out a chuckle. "Maybe it's your nose that's broken," she grins back, baring hero own teeth at him. "Last I checked, my shit is still pretty fresh on that dune over there," Cal turns her muzzle slightly, pointed toward a dune that may or may not actually have her shit on it. And as much as she wanted to play the I'm a Raider Princess card, she wasn't pathetic either.

"So like I said, what're you doing on my beach?" Cal lowers her muzzle toward him, her baring grin still showing as a growl builds in her throat.

Calliope F
__________a
_____________l
________________l
__________________e
____________________n

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
03-22-2024, 03:52 PM
The girl was insistent, aggressively insistent, and pushing the boundaries of his hardly-infinite patience, but he kept his grin even as he lazily stretched his way to his feet. "Oh, is that so?" he purred out, laughing at her with that same wide smile. "Well, I suppose we can't have that, can we? I suppose I will just have to write my own name as well." Without a hint of shame or care, the grinning devil cocked his striped leg towards her and... well, yes, pissed in her direction. While he aimed to mark the sand between them, if she had chosen to get in his face any further and got splashed why that just wasn't his problem was it? Feisty little bitch she was, she might even try to bite him for it, and wouldn't that make the day more interesting? Nothing like a good scrap to brighten the day. How far could he push her before teeth and claws got involved, hm?

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-23-2024, 08:50 AM
Calliope doesn't back off as the stranger rolls to his paws in a lazy fashion. His demeanor is both infuriating and tantalizing. Oh how she wants to dig her teeth into his neck. Already, a displeased rumbling noise built in her chest. Who was he and why the fuck did he think he had any say here on this beach? Her beach. She's not sure what to say in response, a tad unsure what he means by writing his own name. Just as her head cants to the side, about to question what he meant, her eyes fly wide in surprise as his leg lifts in her direction.

As the stream flies toward the sand between them, Calliope is quick to hop back to avoid being pissed on or any splatter that may come from the puddle. Anger finally boils to the surface of her expression. She had figured she could've gotten under his skin enough to entice a fight, but clearly he was the winner in that aspect. A growl emits from her snarling lips as she lunges toward the guy aiming to grab ahold of his leg that had been hiked up in the air.

Calliope F
__________a
_____________l
________________l
__________________e
____________________n

Calliope vs Wendigo for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Balanced
Skills: Master Fighter & Expert Intellectual
Specialty: Unarmed

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
03-23-2024, 09:26 AM
Wendigo barked a laugh as the girl leapt back like a scalded cat, and his grin stayed fixed in place in almost manic excitement when she leaped back in, teeth flashing towards his leg. He considered going for one more push and piss right on her, but he couldn't be sure she was actually going for his leg and not, well, his dick, and he wasn't interested in sacrificing his dick for the sake of pushing a joke too far. He jerked his leg in against him to cover himself just in case, and her teeth closed over his lower leg. Wendigo let himself collapse away from her onto his side, hoping to drag her with him, then continued the roll to his back, kicking out with his other three legs to try to use their combined momentum to lift her over him and flip her, seeking to dig his claws in just slightly - a more dangerous proposition for the metal-clad from claws than the naked, dull back claws, which he tried to dig in more enthusiastically - hopefully she was ticklish. As he did, he stuck his tongue out and raspberried, aiming right for her ear for full noise and liquid assault.

Wendigo vs Calliope for dominance
Round 1/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Gauntlets with Steel Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Elk Skull Helm
Mutation 1: Saber Teeth - Offensive
Mutation 2: Scales - Defensive
Mutation 3: Cat Eyes - Perception
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-23-2024, 09:33 AM
As she goes for his leg, she feels her teeth grasp around the lower portion. Clamping down is all she can focus on in the moment. Digging in her paws to the sand to try and stop her momentum so she can have a brief half-second to think of what the fuck she was going to do next, she's surprised when she feels his weight pulling away from her. Her eyes lift up and over to his front half, watching as the guy falls into the sand, bringing her with him.

Wait, what the fuck.

Calliope starts scrambling, her teeth releasing his leg as she tries to resituate herself over him to have some sort of upper ground. It's useless though. His legs are positioned better under her, claws digging in her soft underbelly. A squealing laugh forcefully leaves her even if Calliope would never admit aloud that she was ticklish. Still writhing and wriggling, flying through the air as he flips her like a ragdoll, she can't help but continue laughing.

When his face reaches forward to blow a disgustingly wet and loud raspberry in her ear, Calliope snaps her jaws toward his face, aiming to take a chunk of his ear.

Calliope F
__________a
_____________l
________________l
__________________e
____________________n

Calliope vs Wendigo for Dominance
Round 2/2
Skills: Master Fighter & Expert Intellectual
Specialty: Unarmed

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
03-23-2024, 09:51 AM
Success had never tasted so sweet! Yes, he had a nice double row of puncture wounds in his leg, but getting the kid shrieking in laughter she was obviously trying to hold in was worth it. Maaaaybe not worth losing an ear though, as she snapped her jaws vengefully towards his poor innocent aaaaauuuuud and he had to slam his head back into the ground hard enough hurt, to avoid losing it. Her teeth still took a notch out of the side of it, but hey it could have been worse. Still wheeze-laughing past the sting in his ear and the ache in his leg, Wendigo completed his roll, doing his damndest to roll over on top of her and go limp, dead weight, to drop his big head on hers and pin it down as his tongue lolled out sideways aimed to flop into her eye, drool and all. He'd make her say uncle if it was the last thing he did!

Wendigo vs Calliope for dominance
Round 2/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Gauntlets with Steel Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Elk Skull Helm
Mutation 1: Saber Teeth - Offensive
Mutation 2: Scales - Defensive
Mutation 3: Cat Eyes - Perception
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-23-2024, 11:13 AM

And the winner is...

CALLIOPE

WENDIGO must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

CALLIOPE:
Attack Roll: 78
Defense Roll: 2
Agility Roll: 69
Perception Roll: 89
Total: 238
Attack[78] + 33% Bonus[25.74]: 103.74
Defense[2] + 18% Bonus[0.36]: 2.36
Agility[69] + 18% Bonus[12.42]: 81.42
Perception[89] + 38% Bonus[33.82]: 122.82
Total[310.34] + 25% Bonus[77.58]: 387.92

WENDIGO:
Attack Roll: 56
Defense Roll: 19
Agility Roll: 32
Perception Roll: 14
Total: 121
Attack[56] + 35% Bonus[19.60]: 75.60
Defense[19] + 20% Bonus[3.80]: 22.80
Agility[32] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 32.00
Perception[14] + 10% Bonus[1.40]: 15.40
Total[145.80] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 145.80

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
03-23-2024, 11:41 AM
Wendigo was forced to roll off his would-be squishing victim, flopping onto his back with limbs bitten to shit and bleeding everywhere. She'd managed to get her snappy little baby teeth into his forelegs - and maybe his face, he wasn't sure anymore, he felt like he'd been bitten there at least once at some point - and chomp the fuck out of him which, really, he deserved that probably. Well, he knew when he was beaten, though honestly she'd probably prefer to have lost as he started carrying on like she'd disemboweled him. He yiped and yowled like a hurt pup, which in a voice like his was a weird sound. "Ooooooh owwwwwowowow mercy, mercy. Uncle! The beach is yours! I am... vanquished" He clutched at his chest with his bloodied forepaws a moment, curled up slightly into it and though convulsing, then went limp, limbs splayed and even his jaws gaped open with his tongue flopped out into the sand, eyes rolled back. Dead. Dee eee dee, dead.

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-28-2024, 08:50 AM
Her mouth full of puppy teeth go snapping and clacking at anything she can get ahold of. Droplets of blood splatter the sand around them as she successfully pokes and prods and bites him enough until he relents. Tossing her to the side, ribs and cheek hitting the sand with a thump, Calliope is quick to look up at the boy who is... dying? His yipes and yowls are loud and though deep and graveling, have a pitch to them that make her ears fold backward.

As he continues on with his dramatics, Calliope comes to her paws, shaking off the sand. Moving to his now "lifeless" body, she tilts her chin down, hovering over his face. "You look so good dead that I'm tempted to make it for real," she hisses into his ear as she lifts a paw to gently stroke a dull claw along his cheek and down to the soft, tender area just beneath his cheekbone.

Calliope F
__________a
_____________l
________________l
__________________e
____________________n

Wendigo

Loner

Advanced Fighter (110)

Advanced Hunter (61)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
04-11-2024, 04:41 AM
Barely slitting his eyes open again his mouth curved into a grin, and he scoffed. "Oh please, darling, I look good all the time." He obligingly tilted his muzzle to give her claw access to his throat invitingly, grin still in place and eyes curious. "Of course," he continued casually, as though just remembering, "If you did kill me for real, you'd never get the chance to see just how entertaining I can be - to see what I have planned for the future of this boring ol' world. I'd be dead, and you'd have a moment of entertainment, I'm sure, but then you'll get older and older and you'll see just how dull and annoying this world can be, until you're old and toothless and some young welp ends you without even noticing, or worse, you die in bed, surrounded by whatever oh so loving, oh so boringly earnest family you still have left at that point, all watching you so sadly and pityingly. Horrible." He gave an exaggerated shudder. "But I suppose at least I would have a great death story to tell everyone when I get to Hell. Pity about your life without me in it, though. At least draw my death out and make it interesting while it lasts." He beamed at her enticingly.

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
04-17-2024, 08:59 PM
The thing about Calliope is that she's young. Truthfully, this is really the first time she's had someone so... exuberant beneath her and she's not quite sure how to handle it. Don't get her wrong though. She's had her share of interesting and enticing moments, but someone's life in her paw? This close to blood spilling on the beach until he did draw his last breath? Man, that's fucking exhilarating.

Even as he drones on and on, seemingly unending, she just stares at him. Her eyes go somewhat blank, paralyzed by the idea that she could hold that sort of power. What kind of life could she truly lead knowing she was capable of slicing throats and hacking limbs off? In response, her stomach curls, clenching tightly and her throat seizes as she suddenly and roughly stamps her paw back onto the sand beside his face.

Oh, fuck. No, no. Don't do that. A word doesn't come out, but she's removing herself from over top of the boy and turning herself away. Violently, her throat attempts to hurl something, anything, up and out of her stomach. Seconds pass as she refuses to allow it to happen. Nope, never, not happening. Hold yourself together you fucking child. Calliope's brain snaps and she suddenly stands tall, turning back to grin at him.

"Apparently my stomach decided to take pity on your poor soul," she tsks and lifts her paw to wave it about, dismissing the fact that she could have hurled all over his face, but instead did actually take pity on him. "Anyway," was she always this good at dismissing things? "You can call me Cal and you're far more interesting than any other dipshit I've met so far," her grin grows as she takes a step back toward him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. finders keepers Obsidian Beach 08:28 AM, 02-06-2024 10:52 PM, 06-13-2024