ardent

if i had a heart i would love you

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:31 PM

It seemed the only time she was able to get any peace and solitude was when the moon was full and high above the sky. As usual she lay easily at the mouth of the den she and her brother had dug once she was well enough to leave Novel's den and move the children out. And as usual it had been a hassle to round up all the monsters and get them into the den for bedtime. God children were assholes... Her hips were flipped lazily to the side so her belly was facing the five little demons she had carried inside of her for what had felt like forever. And now it was almost a month since their birth and she still hated most of them. Head was laid atop forepaws, luminous eyes watching the heap of bodies laying in the middle of the the tiny den. How could she ever love them? Though stomach had tightened once more teats were still swollen with milk and she knew as soon as she was able she would wean the children so she would regain her normal appearance.

Table by Azil

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:38 PM

He had tracked the woman he had lain with to the borders of an unknown pack. Hmm, the short times he had spent with her- hadn't led him to think of her as a pack wolf. What had drug her here? He had hung near the border through the day, keeping watch on it- judging the type of pack here. Though he held little concern for them- he didn't want to be drawn into an unnecessary squabble. Night descended on the land, and he crossed the border, the moon illuminating his ivory pelt. He moved towards the spring- where he had fucked the dame once- wondering that that was where she had made her home. Her scent was strong here, even though it was also heavy with pack- and children? An amused smirk pulled at his lips, as he strode through the trees, and towards her- where the scent was thickest. His bi-colored eyes would claim her form, and he would internally note that she had indeed given birth. He could smell the whelps in the den behind her. Stepping from the shadows, a chuckle bubbled from his chest- "And who knocked you up, love? Mother-hood doesn't suit you." He'd purr as he moved towards her, a cocky sway to his gait.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:47 PM

His voice was still like a drug to her despite the fact that everything she currently hated about her life was because of him. So as sultry tones dripped from poison fangs her ears would swivel back to catch them and a smile would grow on her maw. Head lifted and gaze would turn to study ivory form as he slipped from the haze surrounding the hot springs. She couldn't help the light laughter that bubbled up from her chest at his comment as she cast her gaze into the den and then back at him, pushing herself up into a seated position and rolling slender shoulders back. "My dear... How long has it been? About 3 months or so...?" She purred, trying to drop a subtle hint before motioning for Creedance to come closer. She nodded into the den and squinted to see if Vivek was laying so his eye markings could be seen. "Most took after me but that one got a bit from you dear." She almost giggled, what was the worst he could do? Eat them? At least then she wouldn't feel so guilty for doing it herself.

Table by Azil

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:55 PM

Her crimson form would push, into a seating position and even then, he could admire the slender curves of her- even though her body had been stretched, contorted by pregnancy. He could admire her beauty- he couldn't keep himself from wanting her- wanting her again. He wanted to feel her beneath him, he'd pray that should he take her again- her spawn would wake and witness the deplorable act, as he made her scream in pleasure. She spoke of their time apart, and his head tilted calculating, "Darling, if you miss me that much, I'm sure three hours can make up for those three months.." He would hint though his mind wondered...and her further words confirmed it- they were his spawn. Immediately, the hardening member of his body went limp. He had more kids? Fuck. My. Life He thought with a snarl. He moved forward, wanting to look at the whelps that he had apparently sired, he didn't care if she bothered to stop him. Hackles raised, he would advance, his fur bristling in annoyance. He should kill them where they lay.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:21 AM

His words brought an honest laugh to her and she smiled at him easily even as she was shaking her head to deny the offer. It was funny, even while completely devout to Morphine before she had been fucking Cree on the sidelines. But with Desiree it was different, there was no desire to stray from the path there. And even if she had agreed to his offer it was obvious the idea of him having kids were a complete cock block for him. She watched his whole body language as he stalked forward and she would scoot backwards to allow him free access to the children. "Eat them... Go on do it... I have a thing against killing children otherwise I would have..." Her words were a soft tantalizing whisper, maw stretching forward so hot breath tickled at his ear. "Please baby?" She would purr. She honestly wasn't sure what she would do it he did, though her gut instinct told her she would let him there had been a few times in the past where her motherly instinct had kicked in enough to do something to protect her children.

Table by Azil

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:34 AM

Her taunting whispers danced against the fur of his ears, his hungry eyes locked onto the creatures before him, his jaws salivating. He knew the taste of innocent pups, he'd tasted that before. The tenderness of flesh as it bent between his jaws, as the tender flesh would rip and tear under his sharp canines. The taste of such young blood as it flooded over his tongue. It was exhilarating. His body tensed with desire, as her words tempted him- pushed him forward. His muzzle extending to nose the soft flesh of his children- it'd be so easy to snap their necks, so easy to take away their lives. So easy to end his torture before it began. Still he did nothing, other than nose the small bundles, feeling their supple bodies beneath his maw, as he touched them. He took in their scents, with a deep breath and hostile growl bubbling in his chest. The question was, would she stop him before he took their lives? Or would he bother to take them? Decisions. Decisions.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:41 AM

"Tempting isn't it" Words slithered like poison from venomous tongue as she watched him slip into the confines of the den and nose at their sleeping forms. Precious sweet young things. They had ruined her body, ruined her life and now she had a dance, an out. Would Desiree forgive her? The woman had seemed so adept at motherhood, falling so easily into the roll at the birthing as she had cooed to the red draped babies. Desiree wouldn't approve... "But then... Such young minds. Just think what you could do with them... Blank slates to do with as you choose." She continued to speak, this time tantalizing words taking him down a different path, a different route that might be just as enjoyable for the both of them.

Table by Azil

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:49 AM

His muzzle would brush against them, teeth desperately seeking to break into their skin to taste them- but something held him back. His ears flicked towards her, as she spoke, repeating how tempting the desire was. There would be no going back from the first bite- but why was he hesitating? His gums pulled back over his hackles, getting ready for a deep bite into the coat of the first one, and she spoke again, her words taking his mind to a different path. He was aging- but these children could be his pawns- creatures that he used to further his means in the land. He could place them on thrones, let them take over- taking the land into total chaos. His jaw slacked his gums slacking over his canines, these children would never know how close they would have come to death on this night. He had almost snuffed out their lives before they truly began, but he could agree with the crimson queen, he saw potential. His cherry tongue would stick out, kissing the children beneath him, as he stepped over them, and again came to her side- his shoulder brushing against hers. "Fine... but the we shall raise them to destroy the land- I want to see them be monsters- just as deadly as we can be, sweetheart." He'd look at her in the pale light, this was his offer to help her- to bring them to be children that God would fear. "I don't tolerate weakness. They will be strong, or we will end them." He said seriously.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:58 AM

She could sense the change and smile would grow wicked as she saw him pull back slightly, thinking her second choice for him over. Then tongue would dart out to rasp against the children;s head in a strange kind of good night kiss before the male would retreat and return to her side. His words made her brow raise and grin widen as she took a moment to lean past him and gaze in at the children. "The red one with the black legs. My first born daughter. Her upbringing will be mine alone. The rest... Do with as you please." There was no room for argument in her tone. Fiamette was her's and her's alone and though she would not argue with Cree helping with her upbringing there would be one true Sovari who would carry on the families ideals. "Fuck. They will listen and obey or we will end them." She said half under her breath, lantern eyes narrowing as she glared in at their sleeping forms. "I have another in my life now. A woman Desiree. She will no understand this so I ask that you leave her out of it. Do what you will with the children but she's not to see the darkness..." She said, tone hard as gaze turned back to the man.

Table by Azil