size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
02-06-2024, 10:24 PM

Tarnish tried not to flinch as he moved his head, burrowing into the hides that lined the den. He'd been brought back to the Hollow, his wounds tended to, his head splitting with pain and his stomach churning as he tried to process everything that had happened. He'd been so full of anger. It had been building for so long and then burst out onto that Hallows boy at probably the worst possible time. He knew he was going to get an ass whooping when he was well enough. But as they said, misery loved company, at least he wasn't the only one. Siduri was recovering from her injury from the raid not too long ago. Maybe they'd both walk out of this with some cool scars?

"Aaaggghh…" Tarnish hissed as he moved. He reached up to pat at the bandages that covered the left side of his face. At least his eye was fine. He had worried he was going to go blind after that fight. Tarnish tried to sit up, wincing as he did so. "Sid? You awake?" He couldn't see super well and wondered if she was still in the den with him.

Raider Brats

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-07-2024, 09:02 AM

"Mrphh..." was the girl's reply as her brother questioned her whereabouts and consciousness. She was awake, she supposed. Sid's mind felt fuzzy and this feeling had stuck with her every day since she'd smacked her brain basket on that rock at the raid. There was a nice little mark on her temple as a reminder, too.

The girl's eye was still swollen shut, but the swelling was going down and it no longer looked like she'd been stung by an entire nest of hornets. Her other eye opened and she looked towards Tarnish. He'd been injured as well, but during a fight with one of The Hallows kids. Why had he even been there?

"Yeah, I guess I'm awake," she mumbled from beneath the fur that was thrown over most of her head. Ever since her injury, light had been practically unbearable. "How ya feelin'?"

Raider Brats

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (305)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
02-07-2024, 08:56 PM

His ears twitched as his sister stirred. He reached up a paw to try to push the bandages up on the right side of his face where they kept sliding down over the eye on his uninjured side. He knew it was because he kept messing with it but it felt so weird to be bandaged and it was hot and sweaty and itchy.

How ya feelin'?

Tarnish thought for a moment before giving Sid his summary. "Like absolute dog shit… you?" He debated how much divulge his feelings, all the anger and shame that had built up over the last few days. Now that the emotions had been vented he was feeling a bit better, even if he had to pay for it in physical pain. It was a system that seemed to work. After all he didn't really know how else to deal with rocketing emotions anyway. But there was one itch that still bothered his little brain. "Hey Sid, I'm sorry I didn't help you in the raid against that old witch. I got pinned by some smelly jack ass and I just… I'm sorry." He should've fought harder and gave that rainbow marked twit something to really write home about.

Raider Brats

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-15-2024, 11:23 PM

Sid released a rumble of agreement at feeling like dog shit. She wasn't exactly in top shape either. When her brother asked how she was doing, Siduri hesitated. "I... really don't feel good." It was an understatement. Sid felt weird in her own skin. She was sad. Not like, regular sad, but deeply sad for no reason. She didn't understand that part at all.

Tarnish began to speak again, apologizing for not helping her. The pale girl wrinkled her nose but she couldn't shake her head. It would hurt far too much. "Tarnish, don't." She'd used his full first name, so she meant business. "She was really angry and she probably would have hurt you too." Sid still didn't understand why the lady had been so upset. They were just having fun. "Thank you," she spoke softly. Not a very Sid-like sentiment. It was good to know that her brother loved her.

Raider Brats

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (305)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
03-02-2024, 12:37 PM

Siduri's tone made his stomach shift as she stated she really didn't feel good. Could she… die from this? The possibility that anyone in his family could actually die seemed so impossible. He flinched as another roll of pain swept through his head, washing from left to right and making him feel suddenly nauseous. His words stopped instantly as Siduri used his full name and he said no more though part of him wished he'd been hurt in that fight instead of his sister. He scooted a little closer. "We'll get 'em next time. Some day we'll be full grown and then the world had better watch out." Tarnish had never been in a hurry to grow up, had no interest in grown up duties, but after the raid he'd wished more than ever he was as big and strong as his dad.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bonding In Blood Dove Island Archipelago 10:24 PM, 02-06-2024 07:15 PM, 03-31-2024