Misao needs the attention

Misao

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 01:21 AM

Quote:

Misao is a cute little thing xD JUST LOOK AT HER. So she needs some love. She's gonna be an ebony wolf, she cannot fight at allll she cannot even try so it's impossible to train her. Post traumatic stress made that so. She's a healer down to heart, reserved and fairly skiddish and adaptable to being someone others like. The broken little heart of hers needs some hugs and cuddles. She's a rape magnet but not right now ^w^ I'm mainly looking for those who can help her get out of her shell a bit. Though I don't mind a mildly evil wolf bossing her around just don't be too rough, she has a breathing impairment that could be a pain.

"talk"

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Oh she's a cutie<3 I have ark here who could be her bossy evil guy? I could see misao finding him injured, try to help him and he get all rude and mean toward her. Being that she's so kind I could also see her sticking around to make sure he doesn't bleed out or get an infection and with enough persistence he'd probably get fed up with her and just let her do her thing. Lol kill him with kindness please xD If ever you feel like having her torn to pieces mentally ark is also up for that. Pretty much ark can act anywhere from a mildly mean jerk to a full blown manic man; depends on how he's feeling that day.

Misao

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Misao is pretty much torn to pieces mentally already xD but the adventure sounds nice ^w^!

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-27-2014, 01:58 PM
she seems so cute so we must thread. Misao x Desire??

Misao

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Sure!

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 04:05 PM
He won't be too harsh toward her then, like I said he can have his 'good' days c: I've just been looking for a ridiculously nice wolf for ark to thread with cause I really just want him to be bombarded with kindness xD