gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-07-2024, 03:07 PM

The anger Rivin felt continued to burn in her belly. It appeared the leaders of the Raiders were allowed to have their emotions and publicly shame those who have bled for their cause, but heaven forbid she chooses to walk away and cool down before things escalate. What the raiders had become was a joke… they were no longer a pack worthy of respect. If you couldn't acknowledge the fact your members had emotions too, then as far as she was concerned you shouldn't be in a position of power. The pack was on a timer as far as Rivin was concerned. She wasn't ready to tear it away from the bitch yet, no, she still lacked sufficient training for that… but she would see the Raiders fall. And if someone did it before her? Sounded like a good beast to follow to her.

Darkness swam at the corners of her vision, her skin feeling as though it was crawling. Faintly she could hear Caedes laughing within, mocking her. Ears fell back against her skull, lips peeling back to reveal her teeth. Oh no, this wasn't over. To Rivin the Raiders had betrayed everything she and Jack had ever done on their behalf… and traitors deserve to suffer.

A snarl ripped from her lips as the a tiered woman thrust them suddenly into the earth before her and ripped up dirt, grass, and flowers alike. “I should have just fucking fought them both then and there. Not like they gave a fuck about anyone but themselves.” The anger danced, a fire that was becoming all consuming. Was there even anyone out there who deserved her respect anymore besides Jack?

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Sephiran

The Syndicate
Sultan

Master Fighter (380)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
02-07-2024, 05:02 PM
Perched atop a large boulder, with his blade unsheathed and sitting between his paws. Sephiran was in a state of contemplation- heterochromatic eyes roving across the obsidian steel, tracing out the words that read Saxe Prodigy on the handle. Summer was quickly coming to an end- which meant, it was time to move their group of heathens. Again. He didn’t have a new location in mind, just yet- truthfully, having to uproot his group every few weeks was rather irritating to the brute. But it was necessary until they found a kingdom to overtake. Tail flicking behind him, the blade being passed from one paw to the other. He fantasized about killing the alpha of a pack, so he could sit upon their bloodstained throne and finally give his family a proper place to inhabit.

His musings were cut short- mind being pulled from his daydreams, as the scent of something familiar danced in the breeze. In tandem, his falcon appeared in the sky above- screeching out an alarm he’d taught it seasons before. A stranger was in the territory. Rising to his feet and sheathing his blade, Sephiran leaped down from his makeshift perch, falling into an even-paced stride as he followed his falcon to the source of concern.

A silhouette appeared on the horizon, mirage-like at first, given the heat of the summer season. But as he drew near, he immediately recognized the girl. Having interacted with her twice before- once at the raider’s party, and second, on their own out in a forest. There was a darkness that resided in the girl. One similar to the beast that dwelled in Aresenn. Only, she’d controlled it far better than her bother. But the world was ever changing- and so were the minds of the wolves who inhabited Boreas. Perhaps she’d finally succumbed to who she really was. Why else would she be lingering in his domain? Surely she recognized the scents- she’d never forget Aresenn’s musk, he assumed.

He didn’t hesitate to approach her- catching the tail end of her outburst. And although Sephiran knew Rivin, he wouldn’t alter his domineering advance. Tail raised above his hips, pelt bristling, lips peeled back to bare his elongated fangs. Regardless of her reason for visiting, in Sephiran’s mind, she was trespassing. “And who are you fighting, Rivin?” He crooned, head lowering as he closed in on her, his lope having morphed into a saunter. "Surely, not my band of heathens.” A question and a threat- if she came to uproot his band, or try and steal Aresenn from him. Sephiran would issue a vicious onslaught against her and whatever followers she’d incurred.

"Sephiran Saxe"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-07-2024, 07:01 PM

In her anger, Rivin was blind to everything else before her… even the scents of those that lived here in these plains. But perhaps it was fitting, fate that she might find her way here. She would have sought them anyway… her brother and the purple man he had sworn fealty to. His voice catches her, pulls her attention in. His display is dominant, fangs bared. The red streak woman’s nostrils flared - but Sephiran was not the target of her ire. She drew upwards, unafraid, but posture displaying more of a submissive stature. Not that she would cower before any wolf, but she allowed her fur to lay flat as she sought to recollect herself.

“I should think to target your comrades would be a suicide mission, given the faith my brother puts in you.” The words are spoken with honesty. Aresenn wanted direction, and she had gotten a glimpse of how Sephiran carried himself while they had still been pirates. A low growl of frustration bubbles in her throat, the storm within her reflecting in the angry, narrowed form of her gaze. “I speak of traitors of trust and hypocrites, the so-called pack both Aresenn and I have bled for. A pack my love has bled for, only to have them spit back in his face for loyalty.” Even now she was still so angry she continued to breathe heavily, form shaking ever so slightly.

“Irony I would find you, Sephiran. My oath to Aresenn was to seek you out should things go south.” A whisper, a coo within her mind… power. Rivin kept her green gaze on him, aware that he could strike. “My brother trusts and respects you - I have no doubt he has good reason.” She was attempting to choose her words carefully. “I’m seeking to unlock my true potential, Sephiran, and my loyalty and life to the man who succeeds… so long as I see those ‘leaders’ uprooted.” Whether by her fangs or that of another was no consequence. Her green gaze met his, unwavering.

“Are you interested?” In her mind there was no wolf better suited to that task. Aresenn saw his path through this man… perhaps her own would follow him as well.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-03-2024, 04:20 PM
As the sun dipped lower in the sky, casting long shadows across the landscape, Aresenn made his way through the familiar terrain of the plains. His senses were keenly attuned to his surroundings, his amber gaze scanning the horizon for any signs of danger or familiarity. But with a shift in the wind, he couldn’t help but come to a screeching halt. It had been almost a year since he left his birth pack, seeking his own path and purpose beyond the confines of the former group’s haphazard ways. But he would recognize the scent of his siblings anywhere, even if his past still lingered like ghosts in the shadows.

As surprise transitioned into curiosity and then rapidly into concern, his heart skipped a beat in reflex as he identified the unmistakable aroma of his sister, Rivin. Though they had been separated for some time, she was his own flesh and blood, and the closest relationship he had managed to forge with his own kin. Despite his stoic demeanor, Aresenn couldn't help but feel a surge of emotion- tainted by possession- at the prospect of seeing her again after so long.

As he approached the source of the scent, Aresenn's gaze fell upon the figures of Rivin and Sephiran, locked in what appeared to be a tense exchange. His brow furrowed slightly as he observed them from a distance, his mind racing with questions and concern. He knew Sephiran very well, and knew to be distrustful of the brute’s intentions around any female- but of course his sister wasn’t just any female. With collected interest, he quickly closed the distance that divided them. As he neared the unlikely pair, he caught the tail end of their conversation just in time as he cleared his throat to announce his presence. “Rivin,” He greeted evenly. Not that he or either of his remaining siblings were comfortable with expressing emotion, now was certainly not the time in present company- especially if Rivin wanted something. “I didn’t take you for a revolutionary.” He observed with a breath of amusement. But the hint of humor quickly faded as he made his next inquiry. “What has happened back at the coast? What did Gil do?” He asked, searching her expression for any sort of insight into the situation.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You're the heathen, I'm the fool Serpent Plains 03:07 PM, 02-07-2024 10:57 AM, 05-08-2024