Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
02-07-2024, 10:10 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
He had given her time, waited until after haydee had left to find his boys. But he would have to face Bellamy sooner rather than later. Even if guilt ate at him. Even if his gut churned with the fear that he had done wrong.

His ears pressed back as he moved into the heart of the den area. He'd been out hunting and patrolling all morning, doing as Haydee had asked. Lucette likely wasn't happy he wasn't coming straight home to allow her to check him again. Not that he had been hurt too much in the raid. He tepped into the area, his eyes scanning the now empty chicken coop. A sigh passed his lips before he moved past and toward Bell's den. He stopped in the doorway and sat leaning against the doorframe of it. "Bellamy.... feeling better now?" there was a casual note to it but her answer would determine how sane she was right now.

"Speech!"

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-08-2024, 09:29 PM

After her talk with Hay, Bellamy had gone to lay back down once more. The darkness of her den brought comfort. The echo of the falls into the cave system was calming, and before the woman knew it she had drifted off once more. Her dreams were not pleasant, causing her to toss and turn as past and current events blended together in her dreams. So much bloodshed… so many faces come and gone… when her eyes snapped open to a voice she jumped up, breathing heavily. It took her a few seconds to realize where she was… who was speaking to her. Bellamy sighed heavily, settling back down on her furs and pillow as she found her voice. “Depends on your definition of ‘better’, Bae-syl.” She placed her head on her paws, realizing that her whole body was beginning to ache as the herbs Lucette gave her for pain wore off. Her shoulder and neck stung and burned… but she wasn’t keen on leaving her den right now. “If you’re going to talk you may as well step in here. I’m… not feeling up to leaving right now.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've got your six, but who has mine? Lazuli Falls 10:10 PM, 02-07-2024 12:59 PM, 04-28-2024