set that crown on the ground

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:04 PM

ooc;; set before the challenge

It was late but the moon was hanging lazily in the sky, swollen to its fullest size and casting a hazy beam into the depths of the den she had dug out with her brother for her children. It was for her children. Maybe in the winter seasons she would expand it to accommodate herself and them but for now each night she gathered them up, shooed them inside then sprawled across the entry way to watch them closely. They were growing up so fast, to the point where a close eye was always needed else they wander away. And that usually left her with the gut feeling of wanting to break the legs of those who had left. Hestia and Fiamette had been the biggest trouble makers so far and it was them that lantern eyes would focus in on. It was time to talk. They were growing up fast and they needed to learn, needed to have the core Sovari ideals drilled into them before it was too late. She didn't want it to ever be too late for them. Children were completely mouldable and maybe that was why she hadn't ended their lives at the very beginning.

Long limbs would unfurl elegantly beneath her and she would slip inside, there was a tenderness to her touch as she pushed Arisu to the side a bit to give herself a clear path to her firstborn daughter. Jaws would pluck the child from the fold and it was like she wasn't even missed as the rest rolled to huddle back together as if it was the contact that kept them alive. The smallest of smiles slipped across her features as she backed up once more, pulling herself through the tiny opening that was too small for her to stand completely in. No word was given to the young girl as Vi wasn't even sure if she had awoken yet. Even if she did decide to speak or make a sound Vi would not respond and continue on her quest to find a good place to rest and speak. She moved further into the hot springs, towards the more heated centre pools before finally she would lay down, carefully folding haunches beneath her and then allowing forepaws to slip forward until she was balanced on her belly.

It was only then that she would place the the girl between her forepaws, tongue rasping over her back from mid spine to the top of her head. "Up my dear, wake up..." She murmured easily, continuing to clean the young girl, keeping her safely between her forepaws. "We have things to discuss and I need you to pay attention..." She purred, honey coated tones rolling off her tongue with practiced ease. Forepaws were tipped over the edge of the the cool rock she had placed them on, leaning towards the steaming waters below. One elbow would inch forward so toes could feel the scolding waters below but other then that she remained motionless as she pulled back to study the child with intense gaze. Was she too young to understand everything that was to happen? Everything Vi wanted to do for her and her siblings?

Table by Azil

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-01-2014, 10:03 AM

Before her eyelids had managed to slide open the nymph was being plucked from her den, and it was not until her mother had emerged from the den that her eyes would open. She would squint as the faint moonlight spilled into her drained eyes, and she would lazily yawn as her meager frame swayed from left to right as he mother strode forward. Her volcanic gaze would dart from each bubbling pool of water, and she would begin to wonder why her mother had taken her away from her siblings, especially when the moon was still out. Was she in trouble or something? She usually never questioned her mothers motives, but she had been sneaking out a lot lately...

Finally her mother would come to a stop, her legs coiling beneath her as she set Fiamette between her forepaws. She would cringe as her mothers moist tongue rolled across her back, and she would squirm in protest, a smirk placed across her lips as she giggled faintly. "Ma!I'm clean, I'm clean!" She would shriek, she honestly didn't like the feeling of her mother licking her, she felt like a pebble being toppled over by a snail. She would writhe beneath her mothers grooming touch until she was on her back, her legs flailing in the air as she pawed aimlessly at her mothers snout. "Wha do we need to dis-discuss, ma?" She would gaze upward, curiosity gleaming within her eyes as she waited for her response. What were her mother's intentions, was she in trouble after all?

"Speech"

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2014, 12:36 PM

Her dear sweet girl, her first born and obvious favourite. Vi couldn't help but chuckle as she writhed and wriggled under Vi's tongue. None of her childern liked being cleaned but Vi liked their fur to be maticilous so she groomed them as often as she could just as she groomed herself. Fia squirmed flipped on her back, complaining that she was already clean as she swatted at Vi's nose. At this point Vi was doing it more to annoy her then anything. She carried on for a short while, licking at Faimette's paws as they swung wildly in the air at her. It had been a long time since she had felt this light hearted, her smile coming easily as she studied the babe cradled in her grasp. Her dear sweet girl. "I need you to stop wandering so much my dear. No everyone out there is as kind as I would like them to be and it would break my heart to loose you." There was no harshness in her tone, just a simple request, Fia was too young to understand the workings of the world yet so for now she would go unpunished. The fact her sister was causing much more trouble making Fia's outtings seem like nothing anyways. "I have to leave soon and I don't know how long I'll be gone. Kylar will stay with you but I need you to watch out for your siblings..."

She needed to do things before she challenged, she wanted to get a feel of the pack she was looking to take on, where they were located and see what was going on with the lands she wanted to move to. A week tops hopefully but she couldn't be sure and she didn't want the kids to be too much of a handful for their uncle or the pack in general. "I want to find us a more permanent home, where you can be a princess. Do you understand?" She asked softly, neck arched to gaze down at the pup laying between her paws.

Table by Azil

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-09-2014, 06:18 PM

Her mother would begin to lap gingerly at her swinging paws, and she would giggle as it tickled in between her toes. She would coil her limbs against her body, her paws resting perfectly still upon her chest as she peered up at her mother, audits perked as she spoke to her. At times her mothers voice could be stern and overbearing, but right now her tone was drenched in sweetness, bringing a content smile to the girls lips. She was upset that she had been wandering off lately, which Fiamette still didn't quite understand. She was a Sovari, which meant she was invincible! Why did her mother have to worry? A lip would curl as she rolled her eyes, a meager sigh seeping out her tiny lips. "Fine ma... but Im not scarwed of no one!" She would huff, agreeing to obey her mothers orders while trying to prove her point.

She would continue, and Fiamette's head would raise curiously when her mother mentioned a temporary leave. She didn't want her mother to leave, and she defiantly didn't want to be in charge of her siblings. They never obeyed her half the time anyways, why bother? "B-but, I dun want you to go ma! besides, they dun listen to me anyway..." Her volcanic gaze would grow wide as she stared up at her mother, pleading her to stay with a good dose of puppy eyes. A lip would begin to quiver, and she would look away as her mother began to speak again, only now anger was beginning to swell up within her. "I can be a pwincess- but I still dun want you to go." She would comment, her bitter and youthful mind set on her mothers impending departure and nothing else. Why did she need to leave?

"Speech"

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"