gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Poser
03-10-2024, 02:02 PM
[[ooc: happening during the pack challenge, just didn't want to gunk up the thread]]

Most little girls think their daddy is superman, and in this way, Molly is like most little girls. Something about squaring up with and bonking on his opponent or whatever, frankly she's too little to understand what's going on and that's probably for the best. Being exposed to this level of violence at such a tender age probably won't have any long-term or lasting effects at all, nothing to worry about or see here.

Molly didn't mind the ruckus too much-- heck, it seems like ruckus is the story of her day-to-day! It's pretty cool. Actually, it's really cool. There were other pups smattered around the edges, and unfortunately for everyone, Molly isn't shy. "My dad is beatin' up that other dad, bet he could beat up yours too!" She giggles, plunking down next to the other pup.

Bancha

Obscura
Wayfarer

Master Healer (240)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
03-13-2024, 06:35 AM
He had been strictly told to stay home, but worry set in about his papa. The look on Mojito's face as he went to leave after Kotori and so many others, Bancha knew he had to follow. To find out what exactly was happening. Unfortunately for Bancha, he really didn't know what was happening. Finding just enough courage to go plop down with the other random pups from other packs, he watches Kotori battle with the pale stranger. Was this for his home?

Distracted by the sudden shouting of the pale girl that comes to plop down beside him, Bancha turns too look at her. "Wait, that's your dad?" He asks, his voice incredulous as he turns his teal gaze back to watch the pale man who was thicker and heavier looking than Kotori was.

BANCHA

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my dad can beat up your dad The Battlefield 02:02 PM, 03-10-2024 10:57 AM, 04-10-2024