I've been to heaven well maybe not[joining]

Misao

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:

Masao was nervous, if anything at all, but glad she had built up her courage to finally come across this place. Her stub of a tail tucked down slightly, her paws across the ground carefully as the small woman made her way to the corner of the border. Making no attempt to cross it though as the scarred girl raised herself, keeping head at spine level, and her knee's bent slightly. Misao wasn't one to want to be higher, she hadn't met anyone nice since her parents and siblings died. Famine was a harsh thing to run across. She wished she had a chance to do it all over, but she no longer had the will to fight. Even if she wanted to, the post traumatic stress made her a non warrior down to the core. But her ability to heal, and her love of herbs, ohhhh the sweet herbs. The tiny woman standing at twenty six inches in height waited silently with a small smile on her face.

"talk"

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-25-2014, 07:35 PM

Raisa came across the small woman quite unexpectedly. The Queen, standing at thirty five inches, veritably towered over the smaller creature, who seemed to be making quite the effort to remain unseen, or at least non-threatening. It did not help that in the past moon or so the woman's thoughts had become increasingly scattered. Focus no longer came easily to her, and daydreams were growing frequent and vivid. Therefore, it was no surprise when she nearly tripped over the small rogue. Bounding back, Raisa let out a surprised, "Oh!" Collecting herself, she went on to say, "I am so sorry! I almost didn't see you there." She hoped the woman would understand. After all, the sooty Queen's pregnancy was more than obvious now. Of course, unless the fae had never seen a pregnant wolf before, in which case she'd probably just think her fat. Raisa wouldn't lie, that was not as appealing as one might think. Her figure was a point of pride, after all! ..And her thoughts had wandered again!

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Misao

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 01:27 AM

Quote:

Her ears raised to the girl who nearly stepped all over her. Dear me, she was pregnant, any healer would be able to see and scent that by now. It brought many questions in her head of hers. Misao though kept her head at a lower portion, if she had a full tail it would have been curled underneath her but instead the stub was slightly pointing downwards. Her paws splayed softly out on the dirt as she gave no expression of a smile now a bit startled after that. But she was mustering up the courage to join this group, because she had to. Her green eyes looked up at her nervously.
"I....It's okay." What was she supposed to say? She had never joined a pack before, her first she had been born into, the second.....she had been forced into like a slave. Men who bore the marks of the devil across their heads. It made her shiver just thinking about it, but she took in deep breaths to make sure her breathing impairment did not give her a horrible first impression. "My name is Misao....I'd like to join the pack here, if that's okay." She nervously darted her eyes to the side. Not used to speaking when she was not spoken to first.

"talk"