ardent

I've got a bone to pick!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-19-2024, 02:26 AM
Things had been...changing lately. Though she didn't know if for better or for worse. A few members had disappeared without warning, and she was both worried and irrited (mad? Upset? She wasn't sure yet) that they just...left without so much as a word! Had she not been kind and a decent leader? Did she not deserve the respect she had been showing those she had trusted? She was kinda bitter about it honestly, so she wasn't in a terribly good mood when she stalked the center of the battlefield looking for one of two things. Either someone to pick a bone with, or someone she could bring back home. Either option at this point was good enough for her!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Yaeume

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
CloudyNight
03-20-2024, 07:55 PM

The pink wolf reached the so-called battlefields, finding them interesting, to say the least. The now lone koi wolf had become a nomadic woman after she left Tojo, searching for things only she would know. It wasn't like she hated her stay amongst her fellow kois nor as if Hattoris' leadership was not fit for her. She simply felt like she needed some time for herself, time to think and work on herself. She wanted nothing but get better before even daring to show her face on those lands again.

She walked along with her dog who as always carried her sword for her, eyes of blue lurking through the blood-stained wasteland. Clear signs of this being used for no other than violence and any other kind of interactions. Finally, she spotted another wolf standing. She narrowed her eyes yet didn't have any motion to come closer just yet.

""
code by CloudyNight

SERVANTS
Female Tosa Inu named Tsurume Always around unless told otherwhise.

ACCESORIES
Katana

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-02-2024, 01:55 AM

Perhaps she was in too much of a bad mood. While The Wraith had always been unpredictable, that unpredictability seemed to be tenfold today. She allowed her negative feelings to fester over the last several days and they were ready to spill over into something terrible. That victim would evidently be in the form of a stranger she had never seen, thus didn't care for. Dual toned gaze lifted to find a rather pink stranger just...staring at her. Medusa's hackles rose with further agitation. No words or any "how do you do?" from the stranger!? Not even a rush into battle like others had done before!?

Something about it didn't settle well with The Wraith, though perhaps it had more to do with her bad mood and paranoia then the lack of action from the stranger. Ah! It was a spy! That had to be it! With that irrational thought in mind, Medusa wasted no time and so she charged the stranger, seeking to come head on and clash the point of her right shoulder straight into the joint of the stranger where her would-be opponents joint met her chest. Head would tilt toward the womans neck then, fangs looking to cut through skin and fur and make her bleed!

Medusa vs Yaeume for: Maim - Neck scarring
Round: 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
Companion 1: Wolverine, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Cougar, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Mangler

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: