size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
03-22-2024, 12:56 PM

As Redrum wandered through the familiar territory of Ashen, a sense of restlessness tugged at his heart. Elara, his friend and confidante, was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she had ventured off on her own, lost in the depths of the marshlands, or maybe she was taking an ethereal nap somewhere. Hm. His crimson form trudged about, trying to catch a tail if he could.

It was then that Redrum caught a faint whiff of a familiar scent carried on the breeze, a delicate smell similar to Elara’s. It must have been one of her siblings!

Driven to investigate, Redrum followed the trail of scent, his senses on high alert as he navigated through the tangled undergrowth of the forest.  As he pressed forward, the scent grew stronger, leading him deeper into the heart of Ashen's territory.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 01:57 PM
Arachne wandered through the familiar territory of Ashen, her senses attuned to the gentle whispers of the forest around her. The soft rustle of leaves and the distant calls of birds provided a soothing backdrop to her peaceful stroll. Lost in her own thoughts, she meandered along the well-trodden paths, her silver and grey fur blending seamlessly with the dappled sunlight filtering through the canopy above. As she moved, Arachne couldn't help but admire the beauty of her surroundings. The towering trees swayed gently in the breeze, their lush foliage casting shifting patterns of light and shadow on the forest floor. Everything seemed tranquil and serene, as if the world itself was content to bask in the quietude of the moment.

Lost in her reverie, Arachne paid little heed to the faint scent that lingered in the air, carried on the gentle breeze. To her, it was simply another part of the rich tapestry of aromas that filled the forest. She continued on her way, her steps light and unhurried, her mind occupied with thoughts of home and family. At least until he saw his blazing red coat. With piqued curiosity, Arachne pressed forward, calling out to catch his attention. "Hello?" She began, hoping her voice carried far enough for him to hear. "Who are you?" She added, puzzled by the presence of someone she had never met before.

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 02:28 PM

At last! Redrum's excitement bubbled up as he stood face to face with the source of the familiar scent trail, so similar to Elara's. His tail wagged eagerly as he took in the sight of the girl before him. She was a palette of pale creams and charcoals, a stark contrast to his own hues of red fur and stripes. The boy bounded closer, tall ears wiggling at the tips as his tail shook his whole body.

Observing her for a moment, he found himself captivated by her blue-silver eyes as she spoke. "Oh! Redrum is– Elara's friend! Are you– Elara's- family? You– smell like- her!" He exclaimed, his eagerness evident as he closed the distance between them, his curiosity overriding any sense of personal space as he peered around her in search of his companion.

""

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 02:49 PM
Arachne's gaze softened as she listened to Redrum's words, a faint smile playing at the corners of her lips. She nodded in response to his question, her voice gentle yet firm as she spoke. "Yes, Elara is my sister," she replied, her eyes meeting his with a warm, welcoming glint. "My name is Arachne, pleased to make your acquaintance, Redrum." Introducing herself in return. She couldn't help but be curious about what set this boy apart. Why was he given the freedom to come and go as he pleased? It made her jealous that he could seemingly go wherever he wanted to- and he not that much older than herself. Blinking away the day dreams of adventure, she cleared her throat to speak once again. “I’m not sure where Elara is at the moment … “ Her voice was low and thoughtful as she tried to conjure up a direction to send him in. But it had been quite a while since she had seen that particular sister, and she had no idea what the other girl’s agenda was.

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 03:00 PM

Redrum's ears perked up as Arachne's gaze softened, her faint smile causing him to smile in turn. He returned her nod with a respectful inclination of his head, he had to be nice and respectful in Ashen!

"Arachne," he repeated her name, trying hard not to pronounce it funny. "Nice- to meet– you, too." His boyish voice carried an enthusiastic warmth, especially for the sister of Elara.

As Arachne mentioned Elara's absence, Redrum's heart sank slightly, a flicker of disappointment crossing his features. “Oh,” He had hoped to find his friend, but it seemed she remained elusive for now. “Redrum was- going to show her– something cool. Wan–na see?” He would not be let down for long, the vermillion boy looking at her with excitement in his golden eyes.

""

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 03:35 PM
Redrum's unexpected offer piqued Arachne's curiosity, luring her in with its promise of something special. Though they had only just met, she could sense the genuine excitement and eagerness radiating from him. The chance to learn more about this mysterious newcomer was too enticing to pass up, and perhaps, just maybe, uncover a hidden world of excitement and adventure. "I would love to see," Arachne proclaimed, her voice filled with genuine interest. But after a brief moment of pause, she remembered to ask questions. “But what is it, first?” She asked, her tone gentle yet curious. Arachne's natural inclination for caution and planning kicked in, reminding her it might be more beneficial to gather more information before plunging headlong into the unknown.

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 03:50 PM

Redrum's expression brightened with delight as Arachne accepted his offer, her curiosity adding an extra layer of excitement to what he thought might be a budding friendship. Why couldn’t he be friends with Elara and her sister? He couldn’t think of any reason at all!

So, with a wide grin, Redrum nodded eagerly in response to Arachne's question. "Come! Redrum will– show, Arachne!" He began, his voice brimming with enthusiasm. "Redrum’s mo-ther helped Redrum– get it!" As he spoke, Redrum's eyes sparkled with excitement, relishing the opportunity to share his new armor with someone new. He straightened to his full height, ears bouncing atop his head as he turned to lead her – until he realized he had gotten ahead of himself. Redrum paused, a sheepish smile crossing his lips. "S-sorry. It is Redrum’s new –helmet." He admitted with a hopeful glint as he awaited Arachne's response, eager to share his new things with someone.

""

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 04:19 PM
Arachne's curiosity was piqued by Redrum's enthusiasm, and she couldn't help but feel a surge of anticipation at the prospect of seeing his new helmet. Despite her initial reservations, there was something infectious about his excitement that drew her in. "A new helmet?" she echoed, her interest evident in her voice. "That sounds awesome, I can't wait to see." With a nod of encouragement, Arachne gestured for him to lead the way, eager to discover the secrets that lay hidden within the depths of Ashen's territory. As they began to walk, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of helmet Redrum had acquired and what significance it held for him. There was a sense of camaraderie in their shared adventure, and Arachne found herself looking forward to uncovering the mysteries that awaited them.

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 04:40 PM

Redrum's golden orbs widened with gratitude as Arachne expressed her interest in seeing his new helmet. With a bright smile, he nodded eagerly in response to her encouragement. "Yes!" He exclaimed, his boyish tones completely thrilled. "Redrum thinks– Arachne will really like it." He nodded fervently to himself, motioning for her to follow him.

Leading the way through the Ravine was a simple task, for his helmet had been left in the clearing he usually met Elara in. Redrum's steps were light with anticipation, his golden eyes shining with excitement.

As they approached the wide open clearing, Redrum's pace quickened with delight, his heart pounding in anticipation of unveiling his new treasure. With a flourish, he retrieved the helmet from its resting place, holding it out for Arachne to see in his maw. It had hinges along the jaw, and straps to hold it in place behind the head. And, yeah, it was a big cat skull.

""

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 04:46 PM
Arachne's eyes widened in surprise and curiosity as Redrum revealed the unique helmet, fashioned from the skull of a big cat. She couldn't help but be intrigued by its unusual design and craftsmanship. Despite her initial astonishment, Arachne couldn't deny the raw beauty and power exuded by the intricately crafted piece. "It's... impressive," she remarked, her voice filled with genuine admiration. "I've never seen anything like it before." Arachne stepped closer to examine the helmet, her gaze tracing the contours of the skull and the intricate details etched into its surface. There was something undeniably captivating about the way it had been transformed into a piece of protective armor. "Your mother helped you get this?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued. "She must be very skilled." Arachne's admiration for Redrum's mother only added to the aura of reverence surrounding the helmet, turning it into more than just a piece of armor, but a physical embodiment of what their bond.

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 04:56 PM

He watched with a mixture of excitement and pride as she stepped closer to examine the craftsmanship of the piece, her curiosity adding to his pride over his helmet. The boy slowly put it down on the ground, stepping around it to look at it as well.

"Thank– you,"He replied, his voice filled with gratitude for her kind words. "Redrum and– brother- hunted the– cat down and– mother helped– make this- with it." The boy struggled with the longer sentence, his tongue not listening to his mental commands to speak properly.

As Arachne expressed her admiration for the helmet, Redrum couldn't help but feel a swell of pride for his mother. "Mother is– very skilled!" He confirmed with a nod, a hint of reverence in his voice.

""

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 05:02 PM
Arachne listened intently to Redrum's explanation, her admiration for the helmet growing with each word he spoke. She couldn't help but be impressed by the craftsmanship and dedication that went into creating such a unique piece of armor. As he mentioned hunting the cat and his mother's role in crafting the helmet, Arachne's respect for both Redrum and his family deepened. "That's incredible," she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine awe. "To think that you and your family worked together to create something so special." Arachne couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for their resourcefulness and ingenuity. It was clear that their bond was strong, forged through shared experiences and mutual respect.

Turning to Redrum, Arachne offered him a warm smile. "Thank you for sharing this with me," she said sincerely. "And I’m sure Elara will be excited to see it as well."

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 05:20 PM

Redrum listened intently as Arachne expressed her admiration for his helmet and the story behind it, her words filling him with a sense of pride. He hadn’t really considered it the way she was describing it, but  nevertheless he liked the way she thought.

"Yes." He replied, his skull twitching to the side three times which he brushed off quickly. Her mention of Elara brought a smile to his lips, a spark of excitement igniting within him. "Can't- wait." He admitted, his voice dropping into a low one full of anticipation. Then a new thought entered his mind, leading the boy to sit and settle down next to her, albeit a bit too closely. "Does –Arachne go– fight things- yet?"He questioned with a tilt of his head, golden eyes shining curiously as he regarded her.

""

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 08:46 PM
Arachne's lips stretched into a wide smile, her eyes sparkling with delight at Redrum's question. It was rare for someone to show genuine interest in her own experiences, and she appreciated his curiosity. She shook her head, her voice soft and gentle as she replied, "No, I don’t really know how to fight. I prefer to explore and observe ... but I’m not allowed to leave the packlands yet." A wistful expression crossed her face as she thought about her choices. "But who knows, perhaps one day our paths will cross again and we'll embark on an adventure together." Arachne's tone held a hint of excitement and anticipation, the possibility of future adventures with Redrum sparking in her mind.

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 09:06 PM

Arachne's response stirred something within Redrum, a flicker of respect for her honesty, maybe? He appreciated her plain speech, and her ability to admit her limitations without shame.

He leaned in slightly, his golden gaze locking onto hers with a newfound intensity. "Exploration— and observation- are valuable.” He remarked, his voice low and reassuring. He probably learned more from looking around and exploring than he had fighting or hunting.

A faint smirk tugged at the corner of his lips as he added, "Not fighting— will not hold- Arachne—back.” His words carried a subtle promise, an equally subtle attempt to boost her confidence.

""

Arachne

Loner

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 09:17 PM
Arachne's eyes brightened at Redrum's words, a sense of validation washing over her. She had always believed in the importance of exploration and observation, and hearing him echo her sentiments only reinforced her convictions. "Thank you, Redrum, you're very kind." she said, her voice filled with gratitude. "Perhaps you're right. But if holds me back or not, I think that's just how it will be. I'll just have to have friends who are willing to fight for me." She added with a playful wink. There was a newfound resolve in her tone, a determination to embrace her strengths and pursue her passions.

Looking up at Redrum, Arachne offered him a warm smile. "I'll see you again sometime, Red" she said, her voice filled with genuine enthusiasm. "Good luck finding Elara." With a nod of farewell, she turned and began to make her way back towards the heart of Ashen's territory, her heart light with the promise of new adventures on the horizon.

-Exit Arachne-

"Arachne Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 09:31 PM

Redrum watched Arachne's departing figure with a mixture of delight and hope. He really liked Elara and her sister! He was so glad he had been allowed to enter Ashen as he pleased.

As she disappeared into the distance, he couldn't help but feel a pang of longing — a desire to walk alongside her, but he did have to find Elara!

With a boyish chuckle, Redrum shook his head, preparing to set off again in search of his friend. They would surely meet again soon, and he’d have something new to show her too!

With renewed determination, Redrum set off into the ravine again, eager to find Elara somewhere with a flower crown on her head — most likely.

-Exit-

""

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Matter? Cryer's Ravine 12:56 PM, 03-22-2024 12:55 PM, 03-24-2024