size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Pride - Gay
03-24-2024, 02:42 PM

He had admittedly been quite slow to get back into the responsibilities and expectations of being in a pack after he and his brother returned from their explorations. Even his father taking over as Ashen's leader hadn't really spurred him into action. He wasn't sure what was holding him back or at least not sparking his drive to do more than the bare minimum of occasionally walking the pack's borders, but he had mostly just been helping his mother whenever she needed it and otherwise existing around the pack or venturing into nearby lands. It wasn't until his father finally confronted him about it and forced him to admit that he had been slacking on his responsibilities that he was forced into action. The task of training or teaching the younglings in the pack was far from his preferred method of making himself useful, but there was a lot of them to teach so he understood why that was something assigned to him.

When he went looking for one of the kids to work with, he found not one of his own younger siblings but a young girl that his father had brought home. His mother had told him about the girl during one of his visits to chat with her, but he had yet to really interact with her until now. Even though she wasn't technically one of Chimera's numerous kids he felt like she still mostly fell under the same category. "Nimue, isn't it?" he said as he approached, letting her acknowledge him before he added, "I'm Morendo. Chimera has tasked me with training the younger wolves in the pack and testing their skills. Would you mind if I start with you?"

"Morendo Klein"

Nimue

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Master Intellectual (270)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Aislyn

ScarredSnake EyesCritical Fail!
03-24-2024, 02:55 PM
Ugh, another freaking day of doing tasks. Couldn’t she just be left alone? Fall would soon turn into winter, and it would be cold, wet, and even more annoying inside the pack lands. What was wrong with soaking up some sun and lingering around in the ravine? Tsk.

His large paws rustling through the underbrush caught her attention first. Her ears twitched, body twisting as she flipped onto her belly, sinking down to the ground like a predator laying in wait. Maybe she could jump whoever this was. But of course, it was someone who’d been looking for her- a massive, dire male swatched in a monochrome pelt stepping into her view. Looked like Chimera alright, probably one of his billion kids.

And he already knew her name- charming. “Yeah, what’s it to ya?” She’d say, glaring up at him, tail twisting back and forth like a feline's. He introduced himself, and just like Quill, said he was there to train her. “That old man just won’t let me rest.” She’d grumble, still glaring up at him. “Who says you know how to train me? You don't look like a warrior. In fact-“ The second the words left her lips, Nimue sprang up like a vicious Tasmanian devil- lunging straight at him, snapping her jaws at his right shoulder as she sought to grab on and bite him hard.  

”Speech”

Nimue vs Morendo for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

Caution: Nimue is unpredictable, ornery, & loves to fight!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Responsibilities or something of that sort Cryer's Ravine 02:42 PM, 03-24-2024 08:11 AM, 05-06-2024