gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
03-24-2024, 10:32 PM
Unfortunately one of the puppies was returned to me and while I am extremely tempted to take them on myself, I have decided to entertain the idea of adopting them out! I'd much rather someone to adopt them instead of playing them myself, though, so don't be swayed! There's just too many good designs and I want to play them all :) Anyway, without further ado~

Rules

Look at me, I’m not the most active! We all have lives and I’m not going to expect miracles from you guys. All I ask is that they are posted at least once a season and discussions/plotting are kept up through ooc. I want to know what my kids are out doing through the day, even if they’re not threading it. Should a character not be posted with in 4 ooc months, then I will reclaim the character. Should they be set inactive, I will reclaim the character as well.

All designs provided by me belong to me. You are welcome to purchase the design from me directly, but they are not allowed to be used off site otherwise. This is to prevent anyone spending money on commissions for a design they do not own, since said art will become useless if the pup is reclaimed from inactivity.

Characters with a history involving Widow as their mother may not be used offsite. You’re welcome to reuse the personality you write, the first name, etc, but you may not use the history, relations, surname, etc.

Widow is e x t r e m e l y protective of her children and will not tolerate them straying far from Insomnia after Cryptis was kidnapped, not to mention her abandonment issues from her own mother. They will be welcome to leave with supervision of Widow (her companions are small and could not protect them adequately), so feel free to mention her in posts.

Pups are expected to stay in Insomnia for the first year, after that Widow will try to let go but she will ugly cry the whole time.

Appearance

This is a mystery litter, so go wild! Keep in mind that Widow is a Klein and so asymmetrical markings, chimeras, piebalding, etc is very popular, and albinism and melanism have appeared on many of Widow’s siblings and other relatives. Widow has leopard spots as well, which is either rare or new to the line but could also appear on her children. Eye color doesn’t matter either! Widows are silver, but the Kleins carry every color almost so it hardly matters.

Some designs are provided, however, feel free to play around with your own design! More are definitely going to be added, and I'll post updates in the discord when they are. Please take note that any of the designs claimed by a current pup are not available, but included to provide reference.

Here is a link to Widow's profile, as well as her parents for design inspiration!
Pups Mother ─ Widow Klein Nightwing
Pups Grandmother (deceased) ─ Recluse Klein
Pups Grandfather (deceased) ─ Oxx Carpathius

Mutations & Discounts

Widow is not going to favor children with mutations/dire height over ones without, so don't feel pressured to purchase anything for these kids! Widow will love them all equally regardless.

Discounts
─ 25% off height up to 42”

Inheritable Mutations
─ Cat Claws (offensive)
─ Dexterous Paws (offensive)

Name Bank

I am going with a naming theme for this litter - anything creepy sounding! I’ve included a list of names below that you are welcome to pick from, or you’re welcome to find your own! Widow would not name her children after anything spider-related.

Goblin, Shock, Screech, Scream, Ominous, Coffin, Fang, Fear, Eerie, Cackle, Horror, Horrify, Seance, Shudder, Menace, Sinister, Pitch, Fiend, Fright, Ghastly, Beast

The current children are named Terror, Gruesome, Howl, Illusion, and Cadaver. The previous pup was named Shriek. There was also a pup that Widow adopted, named Haunt, however I do not believe that Cherry is around anymore :(

They do not have the Klein surname, instead Widow adopted a new surname with their birth and it is: Nightwing

Other Notes

This pup was given a free pass, so the only thing that you will have to pay for are appearance-based costs!

I’m not opposed to overly good or evil children, but it would be more realistic for them to fall somewhere in the neutral zone than an extreme alignment without good reason.

Due to my absence, Widow and Terror have been sick and have kept themselves separated from the pack to keep everyone safe. You are more than welcome to use this excuse as well or come up with your own!

Apply!

I’m not providing an app code because I want you to vibe with your application the way that you want to and will help you get into character. I’ll accept just about any form of application as long as it’s detailed enough to give me an idea of your thought process! Want to make a powerpoint? Go ahead! Moodboards, traditional applications, nothing but bullet points, have at it. Just show me that you have interest in the character and a good handle on it, and I’m happy! If you go with a standard application form, know that those with alternate forms of applications won't be considered over yours simply because they look pretty! I just want everyone to get into the character the best way for them. The only things I will ask for however are: basic information (gender, name, etc lol), reference or appearance description/bullets, a blurb on their personality or a few bullet points, and a rp sample if you've never written with me before! If you would like to include anything else, feel free! I'd also love to know any plot ideas you may already have, but no big deal if you don't, either. Keep in mind that anything written for the appearance and personality bit doesn't need to meet the word count for this application, but it will of course need to be rewritten for the profile when it comes time to set up the profile.

Keep in mind that only completed applications will be considered, so please make a note at the top when it is so I can consider it!

I would like to set a deadline of about two weeks, so there is a loose ending of april 7th!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex!
eightysichs/wolfbea was hacked, what's owed has been made/paid,
and i wasn't involved or even knew her during the time she was hacked, thank you ♥

LadyElin

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverRapid Poster - Bronze
03-26-2024, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2024, 01:24 PM by LadyElin. Edited 2 times in total.)
Character's Name: Moth Nightwing
Parents: Widow x unknown
Biological Sex: Female
Date of Birth: Spring 20
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Adult Height: 42"
Size: Extra Large
Build: Heavy
Appearance Description: (Kind of based on Fox5 and Fox11) A soft black wolf, with bright eyes of steel and subtle dark rich black leopard spots on her sides and shoulders. Her nose, ears, toes, and tail also fade gradually into a deep rich black. Her pelt has a subtle purple or blue undertone if observed in the right light, otherwise, her black fur is of the deepest midnight black.  

She will be bulky, strong, and fat, bordering overweight, with large powerful paws, strong shoulders and hips, a deep chest, and a thick neck. She is no dainty thing, and will not care for elegant sex appeal. Her midnight fur will be soft but barely kept. She'll remain fairly thick most of her childhood and on into adulthood.

When she walks it will always be with purpose, exacting, and calculated. She will not move gracefully like her sister, more like a boulder on a hill.
She will typically smell of fire smoke and boiled leather.

Personality:
Loyal
Raven is extremely tolerant of her family, loyal to them, and takes any bullying in her stride. She's not afraid to support them and protect them above all else. She will not take sides if any conflicts break out between them though, they can sort it out without her.

Blunt
Raven allows others to assume she's a big dumb bitch, a pushover, plodding, dim-witted, or intellectually challenged, in truth she's incredibly observant and perceptive. She prefers to be left alone and able to do her crafting work but won't hold back any scathing remarks from her previous perceptions if she's interrupted.

Perfectionist
Her pride and her passion is her work. She will be obsessed with making the perfect leatherwork or metalwork. Armor, swords, shields, carrying supplies, ropes, anything that may give the upper hand in a fight. She will work ceaselessly on a project until she finally deems it perfect. Similarly, she will perfect her fighting stance, accuracy, and power while she trains. She wants to make sure her items are useful as well as perfected.

She follows 3 rules:  
1. Don't touch my stuff, I will end you.
2. Don't mess with my family, I will end you.
3. I will not lie, not for anything or anyone.

Skills: Intelligence, Fighting

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Readoption Widow Mystery Litter Adoptions 10:32 PM, 03-24-2024 12:07 AM, 08-24-2024