gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
03-27-2024, 01:43 AM

Yarra cuts a meandering path through the sound, her gaze contemplative as it shifts over their new home, a mixture of both satisfaction and greed. she wants to plunder the soil of their new kingdom, wants to cup its lifeblood between her palms and drink deeply. if this land has proven anything, it’s that there are a plethora of resources right there for the taking. her wounds throb in protest, lending her a slightly unsteady gait, but it’s practically forgotten against the thrill of securing their own pack. but their victory hasn’t satiated her, oh no. rather, it’s sparked a heat that blazes right beside her heart, trying to consume her from the inside out. a gnawing hunger, grappling to consume everything in its path. Yarra smiles, and it’s not a pretty thing. she wants the world, and she’ll do everything in her power to get it.

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Caedes

"Devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say."

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
04-02-2024, 04:31 PM

The obsidian brute had been gathering some quite hardy plant life when the sound of an approach caught his attention, his gaze lifting and directed over to the source of the footfalls.

Caedes observed Yarrabelle's approach with a mixture of analysis and detachment. Her stride was purposeful, her gaze fixed upon the horizon with a hunger that was quite like her. As she drew near, he acknowledged her with a nod, his voice a rumbling growl that echoed through the crisp air.

“Yarrabelle.” The scarred man greeted, his tone without inflection or warmth – though not due to any ill will. “Forgive me for not seeking you out for a proper reunion.” Caedes rumbled out, emerald orbs taking in her appearance with a clinical edge to it. Of course he had to give her a once over, what kind of cousin would he be if he didn’t take care of his kin?

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (195)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
04-07-2024, 08:21 PM
Caede’s appearance is unexpected to the Saxe woman, but she doesn’t let her surprise show, eyes sliding to him as she takes in his dark, heavily scarred form. though she has no interest in the male form, she eyes the muscles rippling under his pelt with vague appreciation, pleased by the Saxen strength radiating from his body; her family is a growing and powerful breed.

inclining her head, Yarra slows to walk beside him, letting their pelts brush together in greeting. “Caedes. you look well.” perhaps a more…functional person would be horrified at his scarred state, but Yarra sees only history. blood and battle and a timeline of victory. “no matter, i too have been…preoccupied.” these lands had no shortage of beautiful women, after all. tilting her head, Yarra regards Cades with a considering him. it seems all of her cousins have been steadily crawling out of the woodwork, leading to quite a number of family reunions. though…they didn’t exactly tend to be the tearful sort. ”tell me, have you been enjoying the spoils of this new land?”
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

04-11-2024, 10:28 PM

Caedes met Yarrabelle's gaze with an impassive expression, his heavily scarred form seemed to garner a flicker of appreciation in her eyes – though he knew she held no interest in the… male form. It neither pleased him, nor displeased him. Nothing like the disgust he felt when he was ogled by vulgar women. Yarra was her own sort of vulgarity, but one he didn’t mind. Returning the incline of her skull, Caedes smirked as she allowed their pelts to brush together in greeting. “And you as well.” He rumbled in response, his voice its usual deep detached rumble.

As they walked side by side, their conversation shifted to the topic of their shared experiences in this new land. “No shortage of challenges.” The obsidian brute remarked, his tone full of wry amusement. “Opportunities abound. If you’ve the strength to seize them.” It was a passing jest, one which caused a glint to shine from his emeralds for a moment as he met her gaze. “Speaking of spoils.” Caedes began, his voice curious. “Anything that interests you in particular?” His emerald gaze bore into hers, searching.

"speaking"

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (195)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
04-28-2024, 09:25 PM

ah, despite the depravity of the Saxe line, there's something wonderfully simplistic about these familial interactions. an understanding shared between them, a bluntness she finds refreshing. there's always space for diplomacy, of course, but sometimes it's freeing to just peel the mask back and set it down, let each other look their fill of the monsters residing beyond their skin. "indeed." her voice is a silky purr, brow arched in wry amusement. "if one does not have strength, after all, one's hunger can go...unsated." she clicks her teeth together in a sharp snap, grinning around twin rows of sharp white teeth. "as for my appetites..." a sigh, mockingly weary, neck arched in lazy deposition. "i'm afraid the women here have enthralled me rather completely. it's been terribly distracting." her nose scrunches as she recalls Seph's accusations, 'you meander around and you take from me.' hmm, perhaps...perhaps too distracting. "Cae," she murmurs, eyes peering up at the man from beneath dark lashes, "will you do me a kindness?" claws grip the earth, a grin splitting her maw. "bleed me, if you can."

Yarrabelle vs Caedes for Spar
Round 0/2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Speech"
[/b]
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

05-07-2024, 04:47 PM

She is refreshing. Honest. Similar to him. He chuckles at her words, at her hunger and aforementioned distractions. The massive brute is at ease as he listens, ears primed to hear her every word. He catches a flourish of emotions from her features, but remains observatory as they walk. At least until she coos out a nickname for him, and beckons him for more than simple conversation. A chance he is so eager for.

Caedes's lips curled into a smirk, his emerald gaze glittering with dangerous amusement at Yarrabelle's request. “A kindness?” He chuckled lowly, the sound rumbling deep within his chest. “Seems to me that you know exactly what you want.” With deliberate slowness, he grinned in such a way to show off his teeth, and whether she could tell or not – his weaponized maw was a gesture of his acceptance towards her challenge in and of itself. “You know, Yarra, It’s not often that I get requests like this.” The dire brute mused, his tone dripping with dark humor.

Without waiting for her response, he closed the distance between them, teeth gleaming as he massive brute snarled. From his maw a deep rumble came, just before he snapped his teeth to attempt a latch onto her shoulder. “Hold still now, wouldn't want to make a mess!” A jest.

Caedes vs Yarrabelle for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Offensive Battle Accessory: Metal fang caps
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Male Raven, 50" - Battle
Companion 2: Black Saw-Scaled Viper, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Healer
Specialty: Not using

"speaking"

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (195)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
05-25-2024, 03:11 AM

just as Yarra had hoped, Caedes picks up the challenge the moment she threw it down, rushing her with such speed she only has a moment to brace herself before he’s trying to latch onto her shoulder. Yarra grins with every tooth and dances mostly out of range, though he manages to tear off a decent strip of fur in the process. it’s an ugly wound, just another scar to add to her growing supply. despite her vanity, Yarra doesn’t mind it. as blood sprays outward in a crimson arc, Yarra turns on her heel, skidding in a half circle so that she can twist back around and attempt to close her teeth around Cae’s neck. lunging forward, she aims for the soft skin under his jaw, in the juncture where head meets throat. pain lances up her side at the movement, but Yarra has dealt in pain often over the past few months, so much so that its become something of a welcome familiarity. her world is rendered in shades of black and red, and if every step isn’t hindered by an ache or cramp, is she even really alive? once again, Seph’s words careen through her mind, and Yarra’s eyes flash with something dangerous as she loses herself completely in the spar.

Yarrabelle vs Caedes for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

06-04-2024, 08:45 PM

Caedes watched Yarra with predatory intent, a satisfied grin spreading across his face as he tasted the sharp tang of her blood in the air. He could see the determination in her eyes, the way she embraced the pain, and it only fueled his own ferocity.

As she twisted around, aiming for the vulnerable spot under his jaw, he prepared himself, muscles tensing for the inevitable clash. When her teeth found their mark, a snarl ripped from Caedes's throat, more in excitement than anger. He twisted his head sharply, trying to shake her off, but also to test her hold and resolve. Her pain, her resilience, it all made this exchange more exhilarating.

With a burst of strength, he lunged forward, attempting to overpower her with sheer force, his emerald eyes blazing with the thrill of the fight.

Caedes vs Yarrabelle for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Offensive Battle Accessory: Metal fang caps
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Male Raven, 50" - Battle
Companion 2: Black Saw-Scaled Viper, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Healer
Specialty: Not using

"speaking"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. we act like there’s no karma anymore The Polar Sound 01:43 AM, 03-27-2024 01:24 PM, 06-20-2024