gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-04-2024, 10:03 PM

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

a naturally solitary man, casimir paid no mind to the potential that he might've been lonely. he was currently a nomad, treading towards Auster in hopes to find something worth investing in. create a den-site, perhaps even join a pack. his freedom was boundless, and it was to come to an end soon. sacrificing his quiet way of life finally as he emerged out to explore past boreas for the first time. he was ready.. or so he hoped.
he found an obvious path that glittered in the rays of sunlight; a truly beautiful scene that welcomed him in. enticing him further to join down the long road that plastered beneath his paws; grains of sand flicking about his splayed toes. his large alabaster form thankfully did not drink in too much heat as he proceeded in the bright midday- hearing birds call & roam freely in the sky, his ears swiveling atop his ivory crown.
casimir's burly form was a noticeable one; bulky with thick muscles that moved & flexed beneath his thick hide. his protruding shoulders moving with every step he took, creating a hung outline. an impressive specimen that seemingly complemented the scenery as he went about his graceful journey.

"talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-05-2024, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2024, 09:09 AM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hattori had not come this far north in a while, undeniably he preferred the quiet solitude of the south, had claimed the southernmost reaches of Auster as his own and was, for the most part content remain there. The tide was out, leaving the Bifrost wide and expansive, gentle waves licking at the edges as Hattori ventured north. It was then he noticed the pale form of a loner, large and solidly built, not from these parts, Hattori assumed since the scents that clung to his pelt weren't quite familiar. As if he hadn't lingered long enough for either Auster or Boreas to sink its teeth into him just quite yet.

But Hattori despite his somewhat anti-social behaviours, didn't regard himself to be unapproachable, least of all hostile to strangers. He was agreeable enough to answer to any questions they might have, he didn't know everything, but he knew enough, had been here...for years now. It was more of a home than Nihon had been for the longest time.

"Hello. You are new here?" Hattori greeted as he approached, not entirely friendly but not rude either. A somewhat stilted middle ground.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-07-2024, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 04:36 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

their collide is graceful, paced and still with the air. the lapping waves adding a sense of serenity to their first impressions. casimir's red eyes scan the others form as he come to a halt, noting their horns and height firstly. their markings are specific and new to him as he looks forward with a relaxed gaze. the wolf appears to be older than Casimir who doesn't miss the opportunity to engage & learn. he answers with a deep voice, slightly raspy. "Yes sir." he keeps his answers simple and in accordance with their conversation. casimir's style was rather distant, stoic & straightforward. neutral and in perfect alignment to the other's energy so it seemed. "My name is casimir Svyet. I travel in search of a pack to join." he bows his head in respects, his demeanor nothing short of well mannered & collected. raising his crown, casimir pays the other with unwavering attention, holding them in a poised look.

"talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-07-2024, 11:54 AM
Casimir Svyet. Hattori rumbled in acknowledgement, though he did not recognise the nature of the stranger's name he respected that he offered it so freely. Didn't keep it close to his chest like a secret, as some did. Hattori had nothing to hide and though he was fully aware of the dangers the outside world and strangers, he was confident in his own abilities and that of his clan mates. They had repelled the siege-even though it had been a close call- and he knew that was more than could be said for many packs that called Auster and Boreas home.

"Hattori Hanzō." He offered his own in return, nodding in a polite gesture. Old habits died hard, and the old man was only getting more stubborn with age. Still he was somewhat surprised that Casimir would come out and state his intentions quite so clearly, it was refreshing, very few wolves were so quick to get to the point. Small talk was not his forte. "What sort of pack? Surely you have come across some during your travels."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cross into my world The Bifröst 10:03 PM, 04-04-2024 01:02 PM, 07-16-2024