size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-08-2024, 08:05 PM
Widow didn't waste any time seeking out a good snack and an even better drink once she arrived at the festival. She knew that it wasn't to celebrate her return, that would be silly, but why couldn't she celebrate? She had successfully kept not only herself, but one of her children and one of Medusa's older children alive and they were all now mostly recovered from the mystery illness they had all been plagued with. Widow didn't even try to understand it, though the threat it posed to the other members worried her for a while. But when no one else got sick, she stopped worrying and focused solely on everyone's recovery.

Grabbing something strong, Widow took a heavy swig and stayed near the assortment of goodies. She would likely stay here until the fighting tournament started, unless for some reason she was pulled away. Although she had no intentions on getting wasted before the tournament, she was certainly pre-gaming. Perhaps she could convince a few others to join her, and maybe weaken the competition a bit? Though of those that had gathered, plenty looked not only strong but able to drink their weight as well.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-23-2024, 04:06 PM

"Speech"

The hunter was dwarfed by many of the men and women around him, but he didn't seem particularly perturbed by it. He languidly made his way to the drinks and several snacks, eyeing one or another and gauging how good they looked. He licked his lips to catch any drool before it crept its way to his wide chin when he picked a particularly tasty treat and stood for a moment enjoying it.

He then nosed his way to the drinks and avoided a lot of the fruity or floral wines and found a few interesting rums he'd never tried before.
He noticed a dire-height woman close to the drinks and decided maybe a conversation wouldn't hurt.
"Greetings, I'm Eltrys, a hunter of Ethne. What do you suppose is a good drink for someone tired of wine? These smell intriguing!" He greeted.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. bad bitch Dancefloor of the Gods 08:05 PM, 04-08-2024 11:34 PM, 09-08-2024