Ghazi

Expert Fighter (185)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-24-2024, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2024, 03:51 PM by Flare. Edited 1 time in total.)
Flare wasn’t entirely sure what he wanted yet. But with Absinth, he was looking at another adventure. There were no wolves that he trusted completely, but he trusted Absinth more than most. He glanced at her ribcage as she displayed it. So it was a top-dog type of world? That was the one he knew best. “I’ll be no wolf’s play-thing” He told her, voice a touch cold again. “If I join your heathens, i’ll be gunning for power and position.” He said a touch sly, glancing over at her. He wasn’t afraid to gain a few new scars to get there, either.

“Why don’t we find out if I fit?” He added, raising a brow at her. She seemed to be asking if he was ready for the heathens. But were they ready for him? Perhaps he was a cocky bastard, but that was the way he survived.

"Speech"

[Image: gESpex3.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-25-2024, 02:08 AM

Absinth's smirk widened at Flare's response, her eyes gleaming with amusement and approval, impish delight coloring her expression. He was like a piece of home, refreshing her spirit and wickedness all at once. Tilting her head, she studied him intently, her emerald eyes reflecting a spark of challenge. She couldn’t let that plaything comment slide.

“I never took you for anyone's play-thing, and I doubt the heathens will either – looking at you now. She grinned, a purr entering her voice as she sized him up again, something coy in the slow blink of her lashes. But it vanished as quickly as it came, the predatory sway of her hips realigning herself to circle him once more.

“But power and position, huh?” She shifted her weight, leaning in closer, her tail flicking with interest. He was forward, to the point, and didn’t care about earning himself some scars. Was that cockiness she clocked there? Haha. “You know, Flare, the heathens respect ambition. They thrive on it. Looks good on you, better than the scraps and dirt from before.”

Her gaze flickered to his scars, then back to his eyes. Humor that verged on something dark and knowing before the monochromatic fae stopped at his shoulder, humming her contentment despite the sting of the wounds he’d inflicted in their scuffle. “I like to think any poor kid who survived Khroma’s gutters has the guts to make it through anything... Don’t you think?” She looked up at the big brute, a crooked grin tugging at one side of her mouth. Though there was a profound sadness there, unlike anything Absinth could articulate. So, she didn't. She left it to the imagination, instead.

Then Absinth leaned back on her haunches, giving him a bit more space but keeping her eyes locked on his—a small gesture of trust. Though she didn’t doubt her ability to defend herself if he chose to betray her inkling of trust now. “Let's find out if you fit, then.” She raised an eyebrow, her lips curling into a challenging smile. Blunt, threatening, and wholly encouraging him all at once. Her charcoal tail flicked behind her like a playful banner, taunting him. Then she stood and led the way.

-Exit Absinth?-

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I die, I'll let go Soulless Forest 05:15 PM, 04-09-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024