An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
04-10-2024, 08:48 AM

Beauregard had noticed Tanelan’s condition slipping, and it worried him greatly. He had been trying to focus on their children, but with them safely playing within Ethne’s borders he knew that he needed to turn his attention to his lovers. He entered the underground den that they had chosen, his heart aching as he saw the sorry condition his mates were in. He would move to lay behind them before curling his head up to rest across their back. Worry reflected in his blue eyes as he sighed softly. “I’m worried for you guys…” Beauregard said softly. “How are you feeling? Is there anything we can tell the healers about that we might be able to treat symptom wise?” He shifted his head so he could look at their faces. “...and...I’m so sorry…” He apologized softly. He felt like their illness was his fault…

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
04-11-2024, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2024, 06:38 PM by Tanelan. Edited 2 times in total.)
Tanelan

Tan may have felt miserable, but at least they were alive. Between the coughing and stuffy senses they could say the worse was nightly routine. Especially if Benson ended fronting, the young wolf struggled with the certain misery that was the sickness. But Tam felt at least better physically than they did emotionally. Was Beau upset with them? They had failed as a partner and a parent. Even if they were sick how could they lose sight of their daughter so quickly and easily. Feelings of self doubt crept in and it made them instinctually want to run away. Bed ridden they were when they tensed for a moment with Beau's touch able to pull themselves out of their half conscious sleep state.

Tans ear twitched, looking at Beau to return his gaze. Their throat felt dryer than a desert. "Ill go seek out a healer tomorrow near the falls. The coughing is the worst part." they couldnt tell if they felt better. Not with their brain so foggy. They frowned when Beau apologized. For.. what? "Sorry? What is there to be sorry about. I hid in a den, and couldnt keep an eye on one measly puppy. I failed you Beau." they whimpered softly. "And I cant get it out of my head how useless I was during this whole situation. I feel like a fish out of water!" they groaned with a soft cough.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tell me that you'll be okay Lazuli Falls 08:48 AM, 04-10-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024