LadyElin

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverRapid Poster - Bronze
04-16-2024, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 11:42 PM by LadyElin. Edited 5 times in total.)
[Image: I1Fzp3q.png]

IF you re what you eat... Than I am TOO MUCH
I can be annoying.

I will not be offended if you tell me I'm overwhelming you, or making you uncomfy. Please tell me if anything I'm doing is making something not fun for you.

• Want to have a power trip? Take your pick of my characters that are open to Trauma or Trouble!
  • Want a romance plot? Take a look at characters open for Drama!
  • Want a mentor or offered wisdom? Check characters open for Advice!
  • Want to play a prank or want someone to bully? Check Open for Trouble!
  • Want to Maim, enslave, rape, kidnap or otherwise find a victim? Check Open for Trauma!
  • Want to BE maimed, enslaved, kidnapped or otherwise a victim of my characters? Check Open for Antagonize!
  • Want none of the above? All characters are open to skills and meet/greets, and fluff! Let me know if you have anything in mind!

.: ARMADA :.

Ignita
2yrs :: Female :: Nav + Intel :: Professor!

From a Slave of the Armada to the Consort of the Warlord. She's friendly, sketches almost constantly, and is eager to help! She's the one manning the storerooms and food stores of Armada. She'd love to find creative ways to solve problems. Genius with some things, clueless around a lot of social things. She's a professor and LOVES to teach!
Open for Drama, Trouble, and Advice!

Oleander Fatalis
1yr :: Male :: Fight + Healing

A little broody, a little mayhem! He needs some friends, maybe a crush, a frenemy?
Open to hijinks, being a wingman, getting into trouble with anyone, etc. Can he accidentally poison you? He'll fix you back up!
Open for Drama and Trouble!

.: POLARIS :.

Alexa
Pup :: Female :: Intel + Healer

Kiddo needs friends and a little help transitioning to the pack. She's been handed off to strangers over and over again. Healer training, Craft making, she's had a terrible education so far.
Open for Trouble!

Eltrys
3 yrs :: Male :: Fight + Intel :: Professor!

The boy looks scary but he's a sweetheart. He has a great shoulder to lean on and his ear is always open to listen. Great to hunt with! What happens if you drag him into a big cave? Noble and gentlemanly.
Open for Drama, Trouble, and Advice!

.: THE SYNDICATE :.

Araxina Praetor-Inferos
Pup :: Female :: Fight + Nav

The over-emotional spitfire progeny of Absinth Inferos x Aresenn Praetor! Will push buttons, will pounce, might attempt to throw others off cliffs. Will complain, and might play tag, with her teeth.
Open for Trouble, Trauma, and Antagonize!

.: TOJO-KAI :.

Asahi Hattori
1yr :: Female :: Hunt + Healer

Nearly mute and prefers to be silently mischievous. I'm open for all kinds of shenanigans with her, getting into trouble, telling secrets she won't share with anyone, trying to get her to speak, bullying, protecting, sibling roughhousing, blaming her for wrongdoings she didn't do, hunting threads, and healing threads! A fresh teen! Open for flirting and exploring!
Open for Trouble, Drama!

.: RAIDERS HOLLOW :.
Morwenna
3yrs :: Female :: Nav + Healing

Borzoi wolfdog! A total bimbo! A sweetheart and very flirty. She was raised as a nomad. A polyamorous pansexual down for anything especially exploring!
Open for Trauma, Drama, Trouble and Advice!

.: LONER :.
Iris
2yr :: Female :: Intel + Healing

Speaks French and has a thick accent! She's the gentle type with a feisty streak. Looking for friends, romance, slavery, trauma, anything! Open for Intel collecting and Healing Skills! She's especially interested in spelunking for crystals!
Open for Trauma, Drama, Trouble and Advice!

Ladies don't start fights...
but they can finish them.