size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
04-18-2024, 01:22 AM
The day was winding down. It had been another day of patrols, seeing how his kids were doing, and trying his hardest to just be strong for everyone. Though did they know? How much he blamed himself.

He sat staring at the two graves as the suns final rays touched them. One he failed to protect from murder, failed to keep the woman who loved him from harm. He'd promised them to keep them safe. That promise had become a vow, a deal as his family would of put it. He was by beliefs bound by his words, yet the words as heavy as they felt, didn't feel as though they did shit for their recepitists.

The other grave, his own flesh and blood. Dead because he failed as a father and protector to fight harder. To fight the boy's sickness. He should of sought help from so many places, but he had faith in Lucette. Some dad he was right? "Such a fuck up...." he was late for dinner he knew. And he had left his armor at home. But he didn't plan to need it. He'd even sent his companions home without him. He needed the alone time.

He layer down and layer his head on his paws. He hadn't let himself cry yet. He'd failed his mom once too. He felt the tears prick his eyes as the clouds started to spill. He let the tears come. The rain would mask them eventually.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I need someone to hurt with me Lazuli Falls 01:22 AM, 04-18-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024