An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-19-2024, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2024, 11:42 AM by Eltrys. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Speech"

Eltrys sauntered from his den in the late afternoon. He had heard Bae-Syl was looking for a hunting lesson at some point and since the Woodsman was preparing to head out on one he thought he might drop by and offer the experience. He tracked down Bae-syl and Lucette's den just a few meandering tail lengths away from his own and gave a gentle woof as he came into view of it, letting any inside know he was approaching. He knew he could accidentally sneak up on others.

"Bae-Syl? I'm heading to Fossil Ridge for a hunt. I have a few tricks I could teach you if you want to learn?" He asked the dark opening, hoping the large brightly colored male was inside. He'd feel rather embarrassed if he wasn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. More than just sneaking up on them Fossil Ridge 11:38 AM, 04-19-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024