ardent

I'M SO FAT D: {Secretua}

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2014, 03:52 PM

What in the name of the gods was she going to give birth to? A freaking whale? The small fae had grown wide, so very wide, as her belly became rounded with the lives inside it. Moving around was a chore, especially with the little ones so close to being born. A grunt would leave Akemi as she padded through the lands, her little companion sitting up her muzzle as she waddled along. It seemed to take forever to get anywhere, leaving the short tempered fae a bit more grouchy than usual.

The femme's single orb was narrowed in frustration, irritation at the best rising within her. She wanted them out. Now. Right now. This was no proper way to be moving about! She would stumble a little, giving a fed up groan that shook Tiny's little form so much he fell to the spot between her eyes.

"Momma what's wrong?" He'd ask her in his squeaky voice. The femme would carefully lay down right where she was, shifting onto her side. Tiny would adjust himself as she laid down, looking down at her with his beady eyes.

"I want them OUT!" Akemi would say miserably. Just a start of her oh so wonderful motherly adventure.

talk, think

Eirik I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-04-2014, 12:36 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

Technically he should have been out patrolling with someone else. They were supposed to be conducted in pairs just in case trouble was met somewhere along the border, but things had been relatively quiet ever since the storm had settled. Too quiet, he knew, but he tried not to think about the two Secretua Youths who had been taken away. No, if he did, he was going to get upset all over again and be of no use to his home. He knew his father was recovering and was still dead set on getting them back, so it was something Eirik need not worry himself about. And to keep that worry at bay he was out here in the Prairie, walking around...with nothing but his thoughts.

Or maybe not entirely. A voice called from within the border, full of frustration, and the boy paused his listless pace to lift his head and look more pointedly into the pack lands. Was someone in trouble? But...the call had not sounded like someone in pain. Just someone fed up with whatever had caused them to yell out in the first place. Eirik's rosy pink eyes glanced once at the empty, quiet border he had been walking before he turned and set his dark paws drifting further within Secretua. Maybe he would be of more use with this aggravated Secretuan than he would here alone.

It took a little time to find her there within the grasses. Akemi was so small that from her sprawled position on the ground she was all but lost from sight. It took Eirik catching her scent and trailing it very closely for him to finally stumble across her, almost literally. The pale grey boy stopped short, however, and suddenly felt embarrassed. If she had been hiding like this, maybe the pregnant lady who had recently joined did not want to be found for a while. "I'm sorry," he muttered, drawing a hesitant step back and away, "I just...heard you call out." He glanced between her and the little creature that sat atop her, wondering how much help he was going to be after all. "Are you okay?"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2014, 04:47 PM

Misery! That was all this pregnancy was bringing her, and all it would be. She would grumble under her breath. Due to her lovely moment of enjoying pregnancy she hadn't even noticed a man approach until he nearly was upon her, a startled gasp leaving her first before a short, low growl. Her good eye would narrow some, her heart pounding in her chest. That was one way to nearly give a woman a heart attack. Not that she could really blame him, considering the height of the grasses and her obvious lack of it. She would give a heavy sigh, shaking her head as she relaxed once more.

"It's alright... you startled me though." Tiny would scramble down her shoulder, onto her leg, and off onto the ground. "That... yeah... you know, just enjoying being a watermelon wolf." Her tone was a bit sarcastic, as well as bitter. But she'd get over it. She would shift some so that she was looking at him more directly. "But I'm alright for the most part. Just... frustrated at the pace of a snail." Her little adopted son had been inching closer and closer to the young male's paws, and finally he'd squeak, speaking up. "How come you're body is so white but your paws are all inky? Did you fall into the night sky and get them stuck?"
Speech