Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
05-01-2024, 08:44 AM

His steps were slow. No rush to his movements because there wasn't much of an agenda for him today. Boredom clung to the air around Cifa. The two areas they'd chosen to inhabit were already checked. Explored. And now he began to expand his own knowledge of their surroundings. Various areas proved to be perfect for them. Providing more space for different areas of need. A sharp gaze of liquid red scanned the space. Taking note of the area with a mental note to bring Azoula and Sephiran the next time they longed to stretch the Saxe territory. Knowing his brother, he surely would take over the entirety that was made of the North. Leaving nothing behind to be claimed. A thousand wolves to continue on their bloodline. And as he continued deeper into the area, he found that not only could one hunt here. Spying a large seal resting just a few inches away from a hole in the icy surface. The towering trees and the forest itself would be perfect for those with the healing skillset.

Cifarelli gave a small grunt of approval. Closing the distance between himself and an opening to lap at the chilling water below. So clear was it that he could see beneath. The fish that swam around to avoid the predator above. Luckily for them, he was not hungry. Already digesting a meal of coyote and boar from his trip here.
"Speaks"

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
05-09-2024, 08:54 PM

"You've been a bad, bad boy," Kaino purred as she came up behind Cifa. Though larger than she was, the pair had always had a bit of an understanding that Kai was the top in their pairing. Her slender frame, quick speed and penchant for battle made it easy to get an upper paw on the lumbering Saxe man. She didn't try any of that today, however. There was no need. Cifa had shamed himself enough with his abandonment. Bringing a woman back or not, that wasn't something easily forgiven.

The lavender and smoke fae slid her side along that of Cifa like some amaranthine snake. Sexual tension crackled in the air. No doubt he'd been fucking his new Sidi every chance he got, but Kai's last man had been, wouldn't you know it, Cifa's brother. A common occurrence since childhood. They were a caring, sharing family through and through.

"You're lucky that Seph didn't blind you or rip your throat out." One silver gloved paw stroked a thick, dark foreleg. "Or break one of these pretty little legs beyond repair so that you could never run away again." A wistful little sigh pulled from the woman as she moved past her cousin, bobbed tail flicking back and forth like a little deer. Kai turned, fixing mint and ice eyes on the brute. "So why did you come back? A sucker for punishment, eh?"

"Kaino Saxe"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
05-09-2024, 09:32 PM

Kaino's unique scent reached him before her presence became known. The sweetness that wafted from her pours filled his nose and warmed his insides with a hunger he knew all too well. It was one which had been satisfied by Cierzo; but, something about this lavender woman made him starve for more. Perhaps it was the simple sway of her hips. Or maybe the way she knew how to take control of the Saxe males. Either way, he gave her words a deep snort in response. She had not seen the other half of his face.

"Shows little of what you know." Cifarelli raised his head to stare at her. Eyes roamed the slender curves of her body until they fell onto her mismatched gaze. The right side of his face sported a set of four claw marks that stopped at just the end of his cheek. The eye itself, one that was once a full-blooded red, now faded into a blush pink. On the same side, his right ear was missing a very large chunk in the middle. Ripped from him pulling away from Sephiran during their fight. "My reasoning is none of your concern, Kai." His word's were sharp. His lips sliding along to reveal his fangs only.

As much as he enjoyed her banters from time to time, the Saxe male was not in much of a mindset to deal with it. If she wished for some fun, he would provide such and move along afterward. He shook his head before shifting to move in a different direction. The snow beneath his paws became quite annoying from the long periods of standing in one spot. Moving to further survey these lands. Sephiran wanted him to be more useful. And, so he shall.
"Speaks"

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
06-08-2024, 08:40 PM

Cifarelli had the balls to walk away from her. That son of a bitch. He claimed that his reasoning was none of her concern and Kaino bristled. As he moved away, the lavender and smoke fae attacked him from behind, teeth biting into his spine while forelegs wrapped around his hip almost like a mating lock. The woman's fluffy, bobbed tail curled high above her spine and she released a guttural snarl. Once she had him pressed into the snowy ground, the fae stood over him, lips still peeled back from pristine white teeth. "I am your Emira," she growled out roughly, "Second only to Sephiran himself. You DO owe me an explanation."

Once she'd made herself clear, Kaino stepped back, giving Cifa the opportunity to rise. He'd fucked up in his assumptions, but she would let it slide if he took responsibility for his actions. "You do owe me an explanation," she reiterated. "I need to know if the pack can trust you. I need to know if you're going to abandon us yet again on a whim. I need to know if you're for the pack or for yourself." Her words were harsh and spoken through a snarl, but they were valid points. If they needed him and he ran off to chase tail, then he wasn't worth keeping around. It didn't matter who he was related to.

"Kaino"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
06-15-2024, 10:11 PM

One second he was standing, gaze overlooking the tall pine trees which loomed in the distance. And the next, pain shot through his spine like a fury of licking fire. Kaino had taken him by surprise. Snarling her position and words into his face like a raging bitch. Like he cared much of whatever she was spotting. He was growing quite tired of the hierarchy which came from their pack being established. She was not supposed to be Sephiran's second. He was. Yet, he had left on his own accord and did nothing but slack off along the way. Only returning with a new Sidi and nothing else to show for himself.

Either way, Cifarelli wait for her to remove her weight from him. Rising to shake off the dusty white snow from his coat. Blooded gaze and a scared face overlooking the bob tailed woman with a look of indifference. "Sephiran already made that decision." He knew he was digging himself a bigger hole. She had earned her spot for a reason and could possibly kill him without even blinking twice. However, he was just so tired. Wanting to be left alone and to finish his investigation of the lands. "I left to explore these lands more. They are not like home. The wolves here are far different. Tamed. It disgust me. Along my travels I became lost."

Cifa chose to be half honest with her. Hoping she would take what he said and move along to bother someone else. He did not care for anything else. But to finish his mission on further looking into the ice covered tundra.

"Speech"