size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-04-2024, 10:39 PM
Fog covered the terra firma around her legs, twisting and wrapping every tendon and muscle. She was not one minute to happy. A failed hunt, was enough to set any damn wolf off into a foul mood. Ears struck against her skull. The ground not far from where she was began to slowly be covered in the ivory untouched flakes that fell from the skies. It was a mystery why it has not here. Others were for once silent within her mind, resting. Giving her time to breath, drawling in a deep scowling breath - as well as taking scents in from others that traveled threw here, some may even call it home. She didn't care though, it was none of her business. The masculine she had ment - dark and ashy like herself not long before coming here caused the voices to begin a uproar. For the life of her, she couldn't remember if they exchanged names or not. And that didn't leave a good taste in her mouth.

Hala hated all around her, and let little bother her, but that male really did bother her. Coming into that of her own personal bubble. It didn't leave a good taste in her mouth that's for sure. She rose her head for a moment, before another's scent drifted to her nostrils. Which caused her nose to flare, and her lips to also curl up into a snarl. Another one to trespass too close to her? 'He is coming to kill you, you stupid bitch.' This caused a deeper more serious growl. Her hackles rose, Stephen's voice playing over and over again. He couldn't be right could he? Achyla was dead, her and Doyle made sure of that. "Achyla is dead you moronic asshole." Her own voice dripped with venom and hatred for anyone and anything to hear. She didn't care.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

05-04-2024, 11:05 PM

"Speech"

Eltrys was stalking his quarry when another scent caught his nose and alerted him. He knew these woods like the back of his hand, was there someone lost within them? It wasn't usual for someone to come through here unless they lived close by. And this was a scent unfamiliar. Loathe to leave the object of his focus he shifted his stalking toward the unfamiliar scent.

He froze as he heard the other speak as if they were talking to to him... but not. He didn't smell anyone else... Ah could this finally be one of the wraiths in these woods? Has he finally come across the ghosts?

"I hope I didn't do anything to offend you..." He spoke aloud, standing tall and walking forward. Ah, there she was, a solid individual, but the color of the deepest warm shadows. He had done nothing at all, except sneak around in the woods he was familiar with.

Hala

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-05-2024, 11:29 AM
She grumbled to herself, as Stephen continued on. Hala felt as if she was forever stuck in the nightmare of that dreadful night. But Achyla had deserved more than death. He deserved to suffer for the pain that he had caused. Stuck in her own thoughts, not realizing another drew closer, ears pinned tightly against her skull, then perked forwards. "I .... I killed you.... You can't be alived." Hala spit out, a hint of anger and fear now dripping from her tones.

She didn't notice the other completely right yet. 'Told you he was coming for you.' She growled, snarling once again. Achyla somehow was stalking her. "You are nothing but a damn ghost to come and haunt me aren't you Achyla! Come back to do what was done to you - god damn you."

The butterfly would fight if needed, although she didn't enjoy fighting not after bringing the fall to her own flesh and blood. The other soon came into veiw. "You are not Achyla as I thought you were. But didn't anyone ever tell you not to startle or sneak up on someone. Or stalk them?" She backed up her hackles rose to only fall amongst her shoulders and spine. Her eyes still watching carefully, the woman was still on edge however. He soon came into her line of vision, he was not that of Achyla. The one she helped murder. And this male did not seem to want to bring her danger but that didn't mean she wasn't ready for a fight if she truly had to.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

05-05-2024, 03:13 PM

"Speech"

The Ranger paused and narrowed his piercing blue eyes trying to get a hold of the situation before him. Pleading with the gods, who still listened to him, that she wasn't carrying some kind of mind-altering contagion.

oooh... no, not contagion, but definitely... disturbed... troubled at the very least. Perhaps even in the middle of seeing the past before her in the present. He sat respectfully at a distance, he thought it would be worse if he approached her or disappeared from her view now.

"I am Eltrys. A ranger from the pack Polaris. Please forgive my stalking, I do tend to startle others accidentally." He was glad she had eventually recognized him as someone, not of her phantoms, it wouldn't be the first time.

"I thought perhaps you might have been a ghost here, but I am thankful you are not. Would you like some assistance finding a way out?" Of the woods, of her mind... His background of fated priesthood haunts him still, but he was glad for the lessons they instilled in him that could help the others he came across.

Hala

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-05-2024, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2024, 04:57 PM by Hala. Edited 1 time in total.)
'Murder, murder. Good for nothing murder.' Stephen mocked aloud in her mind, shaking her cranium she snapped. "You will haunt me till my last breath. Will you not!?" To be fair, Hala stood there, she learned to live with Stephen and the others. Although he was the most active of all of them. Honestly not knowing when he came to existance within her mind, but he was there and wont allow her to ever forget. 'There he is, hiding in the shadows waiting to rip your pretty little god damned throat out, like you and Doyle had done to him.'

"This one does not smell of death asshole, now leave me the fuck alone!" Vocals rose an octive. She wasn't in no mood, no mood for Stephen to continue tormenting her. Not now. Not ever. But he was a part of her as she was apart of him now. There were times that she wish it would all end, but would that honestly make it all end? Probably not. Orange pools closing tightly, as shaking her head, saliva thrown every which way, trying to make it end.

'Foolish bitch, thinking you could live without me. I am you as you are me. Now, what do we say about finding out if this is Achyla once and for all? Or let the cards fall were they may even if it causes your own death.' He was nothing but a tormenter. As slowly opening her eyes, squinting threw barely opened visionaires. She noticed that this male was not her brother nor his ghost. But a complete stranger, as he introduced himself loud enough to drown out the voice of her torment.

"Hala. Hala." Breathes were long and drawn out, trying to focus now, it was a every day battle. "I think I will stay here for a bit, and allow the demons or ghosts torment me." Tilting her skull to the side as her ears perked. She wasn't ready to leave these woods yet.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

05-06-2024, 06:06 PM

"Speech"

He watched her writhe with her mind, argue with a voice he could not hear. He had come across one instance like this before, but he couldn't remember exactly how the other priests handled it since he was just a child.

It wasn't his responsibility to heal or help every wanderer and wolf that crossed his path anymore. It wasn't... but... could he at least provide this one comfort or was he putting his paws into the fire and about to get them burned?

The way she was saying Hala sounded like her name.
"Hala? I've spent many days in these woods myself, and have yet to see a real ghost or wraith. Is there something that you need?" He was careful to ask, wondering if even asking was appropriate here.

Hala

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-06-2024, 06:29 PM
'Stupid stupid girl. Telling a complete stranger that of your calling, he can use it against you moron. Or did you not think about that.' Once more, Stephen did not allow her to have moments alone. Was she foolish for telling the chocolat brute her name? Being that of a demon, gothic style name. Twin peaks shifted upon her cranium, confusion rippled within reddish orange pools. She was a idiot. A stupid idiot at that. She growled, and lowered her skull towards the earth, her hackles rose once again, her mind flashing to Achyla. Or who she had thought or imagined as Achyla's once more. 'There is your blood standing right infront of you, waiting for his time to rip you to peices. To shed and soak the ground of your own fur and blood, maybe allow you to say goodbye to those that do care about the worthless peice of shit that you are..'

"You have brought the judgement. Achyla what shall it come down to." Visionaires shifting towards the masculine once more. Not being able to recall if it was Achyla, or another. He didn't sound like him, but it didn't make her worry any less, she allowed saliva to drip from her maw, tainting the ground below her own mass. She may not be as big or brawny, but she was surefooted and fast upon her own legs. If that needed to happen.

Confusion, a blanket of it clouded her mind. Making the illusion seem more real than what it already was for the woman. Her brother was here to bring death knocking on her door as she had him. Was it right of her? Maybe...maybe not. She looked to the other. "Achyla, we end this now!" She wanted death to bring her down, wanted it, so the voices would stop. A tender younger vocals slipped threw her mind. But it was too late. 'It is not Achyla.. Hala. No need to speak to this stranger who seems to want to help.' What if it wasn't her brother, and she was snapping like this?

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

05-10-2024, 06:29 PM

"Speech"

The fire it was. His pleasantries may cost him this inconvenience as she called him by another name again. He watched her warily as he took a step back. He thought of his family at the falls, the people who relied on him to hunt and provide. He would protect them with his life as well. His mind darted to imagine how to lead the madwoman away and keep his own hide intact in case she lashed out.

"I am Eltrys, a hunter. I protect those I love. I don't know this other you speak of." He said cautiously, taking another step back. Should she lunge he will flee to the east and lead her deeper into the labyrinthian woods he knew well. He had no qualms in fighting, but he'd rather avoid it with someone not in their right mind, who was intent on killing their target.

Hala

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-10-2024, 08:13 PM
Her legs were enveloped by shadows and fog that swirled like a slithering snake. The scents of damp foliage, moss, and decay filled her nostrils as her ears twisted on her skull. Dizzy from the fog in her mind, the woman shook her head to clear it. She heard a voice, relieved that it was not Achyla's but that of Eltrys, whose name wrapped around her like silk.

He spoke with a reassuring tone, showing his protective nature towards those he cared for. The butterfly acknowledged this feeling and reciprocated. Her response came a moment later, words stumbling out hesitantly.

"I..... I"She could barely get out a few words. Her body started to feel weak, Stephen had prepared her to fail just like the man before him. Was she a failure? She shook her head in disbelief.

"a-a-am sorry."She took in quick, shallow breaths, feeling nauseous. She reminded herself that it wasn't her brother she had killed. Bowing her head, she let out a shallow sigh."Forgive me, I thought...." The sentence was cut short as the vocal cords faded away.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

05-11-2024, 04:23 PM

"Speech"

Eltrys eased back into his muscles with a calm steady breath. Hoping the woman might emulate him and perhaps allow herself to co-regulate, even a little.

He drew in a long even breath and gently let it out slowly again, letting the previous unease and tension fade away from the setting.

"I understand, perhaps more than most." He spoke warmly, taking another breath. "I assume your past haunts you constantly, it is no easy thing to live with." Perhaps this place was making her demons stronger, stranger. The woods were eerie and he had found a comfort in them, but perhaps she'd like a different place more.

"May I show you a new place?" He asked, perhaps he could lead her to the Cathedral. a warmer, brighter, and more gentle woodland.

Hala

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-11-2024, 05:11 PM
The dark chocolate butterfly watched and listened to everything around her, this location gave her the heeby geebys, although she would not openly admit too. Listening to his words that emitted, he was right. Hala wasn't no fool nor was Eltrys it appeared. But still, the past was haunting and always there. Never leaving her mind. Drawling in a slow deep breath, she nodded to him.

"It is not foolish to be right, Eltrys," she said, her voice filled with worry. "Things were done that were not allowed." She couldn't bring herself to confess to what she had done, but the guilt would always haunt her. The nightmares would never end, just like the question of whether heaven or hell truly existed. She took matters into her own hands, ending the life of a family member who had poisoned another. She bowed her head before meeting Eltrys' gaze.

"I find Wraith's Woods to be too intense for me. Demons seem to be playing tricks in my mind," she said with a slow, shallow breath. "It's not for the faint of heart." She shifted her focus to her surroundings and asked, "Could you show a stranger like me how to navigate out of this place?" Her smile wasn't radiant or lovely, more of a sly grin. She wondered if she could ever trust this rugged individual, perhaps even consider him an ally or friend.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Murder, she wrote. Wraith's Woods 10:39 PM, 05-04-2024 04:26 PM, 05-29-2024