Helix0565

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-06-2024, 01:15 PM
Welcome to Reaper's plot thread! Here I've written down some relationship, dynamics, and overall plots I think would be cool for Reaper to experience. If you're interested, feel free to DM on Discord(user name is the same as on here) or reply to this thread.
Without further ado!

A Dead man's Lullaby
(Requirements: your character must be able to sing and sing well!)
Reaper ever since childhood has adored people who can sing. When he arrived on the continent, he found himself blessed with the ability to talk after being mute for his entire life up until now. He hears your character’s singing and quietly stalks them from afar. Somehow, he is caught and embarrassed he explains what he was doing. He was envying your character's beautiful singing voice. He explains why and your character can encourage him to try and sing for the first time!! Maybe they become buddies, maybe Reaper doesn't have a good voice, maybe your character makes fun of his singing, who knows. All up to you.

Stories from home
Reaper deeply misses Seether Carnage and his family. He is reminiscing to his vulture, Somnium, when your character stumbled upon them. Your character's interest is piqued and you ask him about one of the following: Seether Carnage, The Bloodjaw Bloodline, The Infamous ‘C’ scar around his left eye,  or childhood memories. In return, this is a great start to friendship with Reaper and depending on how your character acts when listening he will probably give them something for their ear.

Not in Kansas anymore
Reaper's first spar in this new world goes terribly wrong. He is defeated by your character and vows to train and get better. A rivalry may even form between him and your character or just friendship. Reaper will lose with grace of course, nobody likes a sore loser.

You found me
Your character finds Reaper in the night, star gazing. Only, Reaper is uttering prayers to his family's ancestors/Gods. He seemed very disheartened that he isn't getting any answers. He fears his ancestors have forsaken him for leaving Seether. Does your character comfort him, mock him(this will result in a dominance or spar), encourage him to stay positive, or distract him by asking him about Seether’s Gods.

Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
Reaper is performing a sacrifice!! Your character stumbled upon the Bloodjaw tying down an injured fawn to a tree stump. It is a last resort for Reaper to reach out to his ancestral Gods. Does your character stop him(this will result in a spar or dominance), mock him(same thing, spar or dominance), help him, or simply watch the whole thing go down?

Each of these plots have one slot only!! This is to prevent me having too many threads to keep up with. I hope you found some of them intriguing and thank you in advance for your interest!

I'm also looking for a future wife for Reaper to have kids with. Reaper wants a large, accepting, family. I plan on playing at least one of the pups. If you're interested in this, let me know. I'd love to discuss this plot and we can talk about their relationship.