ardent

PD Checkup!

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2014, 04:48 PM
Our PD is getting a makeover, and in efforts to keep it as streamlined and neat as possible we would like you all to take a look at it and let us know if something is wrong. If a character needs to be removed, let us know, likewise if a character needs to be added, let us know.

Thanks!

Post here to inform us of needed changes.

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-21-2014, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 02:16 PM by Tahlia.)
Hi! My characters Hermes and Kaliska are set as one link to Hermes profile and they need to be separated. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and I finally got around setting Elan inactive: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...indpost&p=48197 so you may remove him as well. Thanks!

This has been updated. Thanks! c:

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-30-2014, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 10:59 PM by Tahlia.)
Miyako and ?ir Geal both need to be removed from the PD. Thank you <333

Fixed this, thank you! ^^

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
04-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Qanik's name is spelled wrong, but that's the only issue I see with mine. :p

Fixed!
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Just a tiny thing really XD
There is a comma missing in between Keiki and Kyung in my list. Not really a big deal.

Fixed!

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
04-08-2014, 12:22 AM
Falk, Athena, and Phoebe are all missing from my spot in the DB. Meili too, but she's still in character creation at the moment so not worried about her. Thanks <3

Fixedd

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Vixe is technically dead so he can be removed from my pd :)Thankies!!

Or is it possibly to put a strike through his name to indicate deceased? I still have him in sominium so it's nice to have his profile easily accessible :)

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Atlas was set inactive so he needs to be removed from my PD.

Fixed