Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
05-24-2024, 02:23 PM

Meeting with Dusk had brought up the good memories Gavroche had of the Hallows. He was sure if he asked Artorias the man would allow him to stay the night but something had the winged male on the move. He walked on the outside of the pack border, being mindful of the boundary even if he came with good intentions. He wasn't going to go in unless he was invited, after all! Something about the castle pack brought him comfort. They had protected and aided him when he was very young, and Dusk had been the best caretaker and friend that Gavroche could have asked for. Now that he was older he still looked at her with adoration but there was something else too… something he didn't have a name for.

It was a flutter in his chest, warmth spreading to his cheeks whenever he thought of how cool she was. Naive as he was, Gavroche didn't realize that he was crushing on the femme… or that he felt the same sort of feelings for another girl he was close to. But it had to be normal, right? Because they were friends! And who wouldn't be impressed by such a cool wolf like Dusk?

The shifting of the leaves in the berry grove caught Gavroche’s attention and the Polaris yearling paused. Ears pricked toward the swaying branches and he scented the air. No big cat like the last time he was here. The Hallows kept things safe… it made him wonder why the big cats were so willing to cross the borders of his own pack… and that big snake… yeesh. With a yawn Gavroche stretched.

Maybe it was about time to move on.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Clove

The Hallows
Rookery Ranger

Advanced Hunter (100)

Advanced Navigator (105)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
06-09-2024, 04:16 PM

As Clove walked beneath the canopy of vines, sunlight filtered through the towering maple trees, casting an ethereal glow on the forest floor. The air was sweet with the smell of berries and damp soil, a carpet of moss cushioning her paws, and silencing her steps. Here and there, she would stop to pluck a plump, juicy berry, savoring the sweet flavors. In the summer season, the fruits were ripe for the picking, and Clove was glad to indulge.

Having collected a satchel full of berries for later, she’s finishing a lope around the border when she’s caught off guard by a stranger’s scent. Something about it was familiar, she’d smelt wolves coming into the castle with the same smell. A friend of the Hallows, maybe? Curious, she follows the scent until she tracks the source down, the tiny figure of a wolf coming into view but… what the heck? He had wings. Clove hadn’t seen anything like that before. She couldn’t help herself, her initial reaction was to stop and drop her jaw.

She studies him from the shadows, analyzing him and trying to decipher what he is doing. He stopped, yawned, and stretched, and Clove decided to approach him. Emerging, she lets out a little woof and walks straight up to him. “Hello,” She says, slightly cocking her head to the side, curiosity dancing in her eyes. “Do you need something?” He was walking near the border, but he looked comfortable. Like he’s been here before.

"Clove Carpathius"

Gavroche II

Polaris
Herbalist

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
07-31-2024, 08:56 PM

A woof caught Gavroche’s attention, the yearling turning toward the source of the sound with bright eyes. A Hallow’s wolf, one whose coloring made him wonder if she might be related to Artorias. Sure she had more white, but her smell also suggested she was his family. His ears perk and a smile spreads across his lips. Behind him his tail wags and Gavroche dips his head in greeting. “No, well, I don’t think so! I haven’t really decided if I wanted to ask for an audience with Artorias yet.” He shifts on his paws, green gaze flicking back toward her.

“I know it’s probably strange for me being so close to the border. I stayed here when I was a puppy - Dusk saved me from a hawk and helped watch over me until my pack found out I was here.” He explained. “I came by and visited with her, and I’ve been debating about asking Artorias if I could stay the night so I could hang out with her and some of the Hallow’s members some more.” Gavroche shifted his wings and let them settle on his back.

“My name is Gavroche Kedieo! I’m from Ethne! Or… Polaris, as it’s called now. What’s your name, miss?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥