An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-24-2024, 03:25 PM

The tension within the packland was palpable. Grief underlaid fear, layers and layers of it. Polaris needed more than just a leader, they needed inspiration. They needed more than one voice to rally around.

Eltrys drank at the creek, his mind reeling. Reeling and reeling and reeling. How could the fragments be gathered back together in a way that would inspire hope? Freedom? Defiance?

He lifted his head and looked into the rippling water, a fragmented reflection looked at him back, the drips of the water falling from his chin further fragmenting the image. Should he desire to take up fighting? The thought was abhorrent to him. He would never seek to harm another, but he had no qualms about defending the pack with his teeth and claws. But he was a teacher... Not a warrior. He was a shepherd... a simple hunter...

Could someone such as him dare to make waves in the larger field of Auster and Boreas?
He didn't know, all he knew was that he had to help find the center, the foundation of his community.

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
05-24-2024, 09:28 PM

All the adults were stressed and upset about things, and Gavroche, who had been out of the loop of things since his grounding, had spent more time slipping away from the pack than staying home. Today was one of those days he was hanging around. His aunt had been hiding away from everyone and Gavroche felt bad for her… and his grandmother was missing. Gavroche had offered to come along with his uncle to look for her, but Alexander had reassured the boy he would find Bellamy and come home. So he was left behind… Maybe it was for the better. He had to keep an eye on things for when she got back, and watch over Trixy’s family so he could let her know how they were doing here.

He was walking back toward the falls, ready to retire to his den for some brainstorming when he saw an unfamiliar face. The scent was familiar, and he knew they were part of Ethne but… Gavroche had never come to say hello. Padding over to the man the winged boy would sit beside him. He looked so serious… was the weight of whatever was going on with the Raiders making him sad too? No, Gavroche realized as he looked at him. The man was focused on whatever was running through his mind, working on a problem that ran over and over in his head. The boy was quiet for a long moment.

“Do you want to talk about it? All problems are best solved alongside someone else… whether they are mental struggles or emotional ones you know.” His voice was kind, ears perked toward the other as his words also offered the promise of listening to whatever might be troubling the man.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-24-2024, 10:46 PM

No solutions were coming to him as he looked into the gurgling watery reflection. He started as a new voice broke his concentration! Oh, so that's what it felt like to be snuck up on! He coughed and cleared his throat to reset his racing heart.

"It's not often I'm startled! Well done." He said to the other, his icy blue eyes coming up to view the youth. Wings! Wings? Wings. He was stunned into another silence before the other's words finally hit home.

"She told me about her sister bear, but she didn't tell me about a winged nephew!" He chuckled and shook his head. Wait, nephew? How did he know about him being Haydee's nephew? Ah, no matter, his mind was frazzled enough.

"I am Eltrys. You caught me in rare form today." He smiled and titled hs head at the boy. He couldn't help but chuckle at his conversation with Bramble, and said there wasn't magic, here he was looking at the perfect example of true magic in the lands of Ardent. If he ever saw her again he would have tales to tell!

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
06-04-2024, 04:53 PM

Gavroche’s presence startled the man. The winged yearling was quiet, watching the older wolf recover. As he spoke, Gav realized that this man was referring to his aunt Haydee. Though who else would he be referring to? The yearling gave a small nod. “Yeah, I’m Haydee’s nephew~ My mama is Lucette, one of the shamans, and my dad Bae-Syl is one of the Bruisers!” They were good wolves, at least in the yearling’s eyes. He loved his family, and his pack. And this wolf was part of his pack! He gave his name, Eltrys, and Gavroche’s tail began to slowly wag.

“It’s nice to meet you! My name is Gavroche, the second, after my grandfather.” He had never met the older wolf, but his loss was something that had affected his family heavily. Gav understood why now, having lost one of his brothers. He offered a gentle smile to the brown wolf. “I saw how troubled you looked, and I wanted to see if I could help cheer you up!” His expression became sheepish. “I… might not be able to help the issue itself but… I can listen, and maybe after we can play a game to cheer you up!”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-05-2024, 11:49 AM

Ah, The boy was named after her father, Gavroche. He seemed to be a bright delightful boy. The sorrows of the pack had yet to truly reach him, and Eltrys would not be the one to pour sand on his joyous flame, still flickering despite his recent loss. He had promised Haydee, and her mother to protect their family and kin.

"Thank you for your concern Gavroche." A glimmer of what he was searching for stood before him. A young male, named after his grandfather. Their concern for their family and kin. Family... Family was the core of the pack. A collection of individuals gathered together and tied by bonds of promises, protection, and familial love. Was it strong enough? Was it strong enough to gather others around them?

"You cheer me by greeting me, I delight in getting to know others. Is there a game you particularly like to play that cheers you up?" He asked warmly, casting his own reveries aside. He would not burden the youth with such questions as what brings a pack together.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reflected Fragments Cattail Creek 03:25 PM, 05-24-2024 11:58 PM, 07-11-2024