An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-27-2024, 07:30 PM
As Aresenn moved with that wild, hungry force, Absinth felt each thrust like a wave crashing over her, merging their desires into one storm of sensation and pleasure. His amber eyes, piercing and intense, held her captive. The lust and possessiveness reflected in them only fueled the inferno blazing within her. Every growl, every whisper of her name from his lips, resonated deep in her core, driving her closer to the edge of ecstasy.

When his control finally snapped, she relished his power, her body meeting his frantic rhythm with equal fervor. She was gasping, riding the high before the climax, savoring his assault on her body. His demand, growled against her skin, sent a shiver down her spine. ‘You're mine.’ He said, and the raw need in his voice was undeniable. Her lips pulled into a grin, her brows furrowing and unfurrowing as she moaned with every pulse of their bodies coming together and drawing apart. He demanded her to say those sinful words again, his eyes trained on her as he prolonged both of their releases.

Fuck. “Yes.” She gasped, her breath hitching as the pleasure surged within her.Yours, Aresenn.” This mother fucker. But damn it all if it wasn’t provocative.

And then, with one final, earth-shattering thrust, he sent them both into sweet oblivion. Her entire body shuddered, convulsed. The world splintered into fragments of pure bliss. She was lost to it, gripping him tightly as she whined out rough noises of approval. When the climax began to ebb, when it was time to catch their breath; his forehead rested against hers. Their eyes met in the heady aftermath, amber and emerald locked together just as their bodies were.

Absinth grinned, her eyes softening yet igniting with intensity as she pressed her lips to his in a slow, lingering kiss. Her fingers kneaded gently into the soft fur of his chest, her touch both tender and possessive. The way she drew him closer, the ease with which she melted into his touch, spoke volumes. It was the best, and possibly the only ‘I love you’ he would ever receive from her.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me how The Polar Sound 09:47 PM, 05-24-2024 10:02 AM, 06-28-2024